Riley Blake's Autumn Love Sew Along Kit with Lori Holt of "Bee in my Bonnet"
What is the Autumn Love Sew Along?
This adorable quilt by Lori Holt is autumn perfection, from the colors to the sweet details. The quaint country farmhouse is surrounded by pieced and appliqued blocks in warm fall tones. Autumn Love is definitely a fun and exciting journey for quilters of all skill levels.
What’s even more exciting about this quilt is that it’s done as a weekly Sew-Along making this a fun and unique experience for quilters. To follow the sew along with Lori Holt, visit the: Bee in my Bonnet Sew Along Blog
Finished Size of Quilt Project: 74" x 84"
What is a Sew Along and how does it work?
A sew along is a fun and interactive project where you can buy a full kit of included fabrics and instructions that will allow you to build the intended project with Lori Holt and fellow sewers/quilters.
- You receive a fabric kit containing all the necessary fabrics to make the quilt.
- You download the block patterns from Lori Holt’s Blog “Bee in my Bonnet”. Some information will be available to download starting August 1st.
- Have a compact machine that can be used in a small shop!
- Start the sew-along on August 20th or later. Lori will post weekly on her blog each Monday with tips and tricks, instructions, and photos of her quilt as she sews with us.
What's included in the kit
Everything you need included!
All Top Fabrics, including sashing, binding, borders, and Autumn Love Sew Simple Shapes. There is a generous amount of fabric in the kit!
All prints/fabrics Included
All appliques and shape templates Included
Fabric Requirements - ALL INCLUDED IN THIS KIT
- *1 5/8 Yards C7360 Brown Main (Border Cut WOF)
- *2 1/4 Yards C7360 Brown Main (Border Cut LOF)
- 1/6 Yard C7360 Blue Main
- 1 1/8 Yards C7361 Orange Text
- 1/3 Yards C7361 Yellow Text
- 1 1/2 Yards C7362 Cream Gummy Sack
- Fat 1/8 C7364 Blue Plaid
- 7/8 Yard C7364 Orange Plaid (Includes Binding)
- Fat 1/6 C7365 Gray Cross Stitch
- 1/8 Yard C7365 Red Cross Stitch
- 2 Yards C7366 Brown Gingham
- 1/8 Yard C7366 Gray Gingham
- 1/8 Yard C7366 Geen Gingham
- 1/8 Yard C7366 Orange Gingham
- 1/8 Yard C7367 Blue Polka Dots
- 1/6 Yard C7367 Green Polka Dots
- 1/8 Yard C7367 Pink Polka Dots
- Fat 1/8 C7367 Yellow Polka Dots
- 1/4 Yard C7368 Green Squares
- 1/8 Yard C7368 Red Squares
- 1/4 Yard C7369 Blue Blossoms
- 1/4 Yard C7369 Yellow Blossoms
- Fat 1/8 C7370 Blue Sunflowers
- 1/4 Yard C7370 Orange Sunflowers
- Fat 1/8 C7371 Orange Berries
- Fat 1/4 C7371 Teal Berries
- 1 SSP7372 Scrappy Sixth Panel One
- 1 SSP7372 Scrappy Sixth Panel Two
- 1/8 Yard C120 Beach Solid
- 1/8 Yard C120 Cinnamon Solid
- 1/8 Yard C120 Nutmeg Solid
- 1/8 Yard C120 Riley Red Solid
- 1/8 Yard C120 Steel Solid
*Choosing one C7360 Brown Main yardage based on cutting border Width of Fabric(WOF) or Lenght of Fabric(LOF).
Supples Needed - Not Necessarily Included in Kit
- 4 1/2" and 10 1/3" Trim-it Rulers
- 1/4", 3/8 and 1" Bias Tape Makers
- Point 2 Point Turner
- Bee in my Bonnet Sew-in Interfacing
- Bee Basics Aurifloss
- Bee Happy Aurfil 45 Spool Thread
- Cute Little Buttons
- Cute Cuts Rulers and Cutting Mats
- Bee in my Bonnet Design Boards
- WB6422 Aqua Plaid (Backing)
When designing it.. I tried to fit in as many things as I could that represents me and what makes me happy... in hopes that you find things in my quilt that make you happy too!
Bee in my Bonnet
Instuctions and Guide to follow