Consew CN2053R-1 Single Needle, Drop Feed, Zig-Zag Lockstitch Machine
with Assembled Table and Servo Motor
The Consew CN2053R-1 contains a variety of features that include, but are not limited to: Horizontal Axis Transverse Rotary Hook, Reverse Feed, Combination Zig-Zag and Straight Stitcher, Needle Position Adjustment, Metal Gears (Hardended Steel), Adjustable Reverse Stitch Length.
- For sewing light to medium heavy weight fabrics including clothing, shoes and caps, leather articles, bags and more
- For attaching lace, elastic band, bottom hemming, edge stitching, butted seaming, applique and similar operations
- Federal stitch type 304
- Horizontal axis transverse rotary hook
- Dial zig-zag regulator
- Locking zig-zag width regulator
- Straight stitches when zig-zag set to "0" using straight stitch locking device
- Stitches per minute — up to 2500 *
- Reverse stitching
- Metal gears (hardened steel)
- Built-in free-hand monogramming lever
- Number of Needles: 1 (Single)
- Feeding Mechanism: Drop Feed
- Workspace: Standard Workspace
- Standard or Full Function: Standard Functions
- Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 2500
- Clearence Under Presser Foot: 6/25" (6.4mm)
- Stitch Length: 5 s.p.i. (5mm)
- Work Space: 8 5/16" (211mm)
- Needle Used: 135 x 5
- Bed Size: 7" 15 11/16" (178mm x 398.5mm)
- Stitch Type: 304
- Needle Bar Stroke: 1 6/25" (31.5mm)
- Stitch Width, Max: 11/32" (9mm)
Table & Servo Motor
This Package includes a Fully Assembled Table and a Servo Motor.
With so many options available for motors when we talk about replacing or buying a motor for our industrial sewing machine, there is one important point to keep always in mind "The Speed". Regardless of brand or price, motors come in two different configurations:
- Variable Speed Servo Motor
- Adjustable-Speed Servo Motor
Clutch motors operate at a fixed speed, typically between 1725 - 3450 rpm, depending on the type of machine. Servo Motors on the other hand are speed adjustable. The two major advantages of the Servo Motor are that you can control the speed of the motor and that the motor is completely silent when the pedal is not engaged.
Some other advantages of the Servo Motor include:
- They consume up to 90% less energy than clutch motors
- 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- Reverse motor rotation with the flick of a switch
- Nothing to wear or adjust
- Adjusted speed remains the same no matter how hard the pedal is pressed
Most of our customers find that the sewing machine is much easier to control with a Servo motor because of the speed control. This is especially helpful for beginner sewers but also for projects that simply don't require high speed stitching.
This machine package includes a fixed-speed clutch motor.
If you need help deciding what option is best for you, give us a call at 800-401-8151, and have one of our experts walk you through the decision.