Singer Futura CE-150 Sewing and Embroidery Machine with Complete Singer Software Package, 3900 Designs, and Instructional DVD
The Singer Futura CE-150 Sewing and Embroidery Machine comes with an embroidery attachment and is a full-featured electronic sewing machine with many options. The automatic needle threader together with the easy top drop-in bobbin system makes set-up a breeze. All it takes to create professional buttonholes is a simple touch of the button. Twin-needle stitching is now made hassle-free thanks to the electronic twin-needle control.
Incredible Singer Software
These are the programs included with your Singer CE-150 Machine.
Editing digitizing software,
Adds functions to AutoPunch. $299 value.
AutoPunch digitizing software.
Choose, scan & edit images. Select colors, stitch types & angles. Create beautiful designs from your favorite clip art, photos, pictures and scanned images. Experience the exciting world of digitizing designs. $299 value.
- Create, scan and edit images.
- Choose your colors, stitch types and angles.
- Determine order of design.
Auto CrossStitch software.
Change images into custom cross-stitch designs. Easy-to-follow wizards guide you through the whole process. $199 value.
- Create, scan and edit images
- Choose your colors
- Set cross-stitch sizes
Changes all PC TrueType fonts into embroidery! Easy-to-follow wizards guide you through the whole process. $199 value.
- Regular, italic, bold and bold italic fonts.
- Choose from different stitch types.
Change photo into embroidery designs. Edit images, adjust brightness & contrast. Choose color or monochrome. $199 value.
3900 embroidery designs.
There are lots of designs to get you started! $299 value.
The Singer Instructional DVD will help you start sewing right away.
Singer CE-150 General Features:
- Three stay-bright LED lights reduces eyestrain and makes it easier to see your work
- Automatic needle threader
- Automatic tension
- Top-loading jam-proof bobbin system, with clear cover for monitoring bobbin thread supply
- Optimum power control provides precise piercing power when sewing multiple layers or dense fabric, regardless of sewing speed.
- Drop feed for free-motion embroidery, machine embroidery, monograms and attaching buttons.
- Extra-high presser foot lifter offers 1/4" more clearance for placing multiple layers or bulky fabrics under the presser foot.
- Second, vertical spool holder
- Self-lubricating - no need to oil the machine, and no oil gets on fabric.
- Audible warning signals
- Aluminum frame gives rigid support and holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for precise, skip-free sewing.
- Redesigned accessory tray in the removable extension table possesses hinged covers, rather than removable lids
- 25 year limited warranty, including 5 years on electronic components and 1 year on adjustments
Sewing Machine Features:
- Push-button stitch selection with automatic length and width settings (can be overridden)
- 24 built-in stitch programs, including stretch stitches, hand-look quilting stitch, and heirloom stitches
- 7mm stitch width
- 4 one-step buttonholes - buttonhole sides are sewn in the same direction to prevent gaps in stitching or fabric distortion
- Exclusive buttonhole underplate sandwiches fabric between a lower plate and the foot, like a mini-embroidery hoop. It makes creating buttonholes possible in places that conventional buttonhole devices cannot easily reach.
- Programmable needle up and down selects whether the needle is in up or down position when the machine stops
- 13 Needle Positions
- Connect the CE150 directly to the computer via USB cable, eliminating the need for conversion boxes or tools
- Operates with any PC using an operating system of Windows 2000 or higher, including Vista
- Operational tutorial included
- 120 built-in designs
- Built-in lettering program with 5 Fonts: Arial Large, Block Large, Courier, Script 2 and Times Large. Letters can sized, rotated and shaped with 30 lettering frames such as arc, banner, wave and more.
- Outline lettering with a running stitch or satin stitch.
- Reads all popular home embroidery design formats. Download designs from the Internet or work from a collection on CD or floppy disk.
- The software's Design Browser provides for viewing several designs at one time, in order to scroll through and view design collections
- 3-D Realistic View provides a preview of the selected design, showing the stitches on-screen as they'll look when sewn out on the fabric.
- 3-D Realistic Print will print the 3-D realistic view. Useful when creating placement templates.
- Change the colors of an embroidery design. Software includes thread charts with color numbers for several of the most popular brands of embroidery thread.
- Transmit a design from your computer to the CE150 in 4 different ways: one color block at a time, the whole design sent at once, the design sent in one color, or choosing the color sequence during data transmission.
- Trace the outline of a design in the embroidery hoop for more accurate design positioning
- Use the Start/Stop button to start machine. When you wish to stop, press the Start/Stop again and have the needle stop at its highest position.
- Basic editing features included in the software, including copy & paste functions, reordering of designs, repeat design function, and more
- Move forward or backwards through a design using the Needle Stop position button or Reverse Stitch
- Rotate embroidery designs in increments as small as 1 degree for precise positioning.
- When changing design size, the software automatically recalculates the stitch density
- Download the latest software enhancements automatically, or manually from within the Futura software
- Download the latest machine firmware enhancements automatically, or manually from with in the Futura software
- 2 embroidery hoops included: large 4 1/2" x 6 3/4" hoop, and smaller 3 1/8" x 4 3/4" hoop
- 5 optional software packages available: HyperFont, AutoPunch, Auto Cross-Stitch, PhotoStitch, and Editing
Download FREE Resizing and Conversion Software
FREE Resizing and Conversion Software
TrueSizer is a universal file conversion tool offering full compatibility between industrial and domestic embroidery file formats, as well as full design scalability.