Janome 1600P-DB High Speed Sewing Machine
The Janome 1600P-DB high speed sewing machine has the DB needle. It sews a straight stitch at 1,600 stitches per minute, the fastest on the market. From the new "Liquid Response" foot control to the pre-tension system, everything on this machine is built for high quality stitches at professional speeds. Although it gives you the performance of an industrial machine, it also gives you the quiet operation and sleek design of a Janome.
An extra large 9-inch x 5-inch work area has room for the largest projects. A knee lift raises the presser foot while keeping your hands on your work. An independent motor winds bobbins while you're sewing. And 10.5 lbs. of presser foot pressure ensures that the layers of fabric won't shift, making it the ideal quilting machine.
- 800 - 1600 SPM (Minimum speed: 60 SPM).
- Liquid response foot control - No stalls.
- Pre-tension eliminates thread kinks at high speeds.
- Extra large 9 inch x 5 inch work area.
- Variable speed control.
- DB Needle.
- Pressure indicator window.
- Simultaneous bobbin winding while sewing.
- Side-loading, industrial rotary hook.
- Memorized Up/Down needle setting.
- Dual sewing lights.
- Industrial-type thread take-up lever.
- No oil holes on sewing bed.
- Heavy-duty presser foot pressure: 5kg (10.5 lbs.).
- Thread diagram printed on machine front.
- Bobbin winding diagram printed on top of machine.
- Synchronized thread tension lever.
- Variable stitch length up to 6mm.
- Metal attachment setting plate.
- Sleek design of a home machine.
- Visible pressure gauge.
- Dust cover.
- Knee lift.
- Sealed bearings on shafts: durable, reliable, and highly stable at high speeds.
- Quiet operation with no external motor.
- 5 Year Extended Warranty.
- Optional extension table available.
- Hemmer Foot.
- Cloth Guide.
- Spool Cap.
- Spool Net.
- Spool Holder.
- Lint Brush.
- Large Screwdriver.
- Small Screwdriver.
- Knee Lifter.
- Accessory Box.
Janome 1600-series Comparison Chart.