Fills gaps around your sewing area*. Made with one of the highest grades of acrylic.
We will reach out to you after placing your order to verify sizing for a perfect fit.
Sew Steady Cabinet Inserts & Insets are designed to fit your specific make and model of sewing machine and cabinet. Fills gaps around your sewing area*. Made with one of the highest grades of acrylic.
Please choose your general size and style of insert above using the drop down. The actual size of opening in the cabinet is needed to complete your order.
The make and model of cabinet are also needed to help ensure the proper insert is selected.
* Please be careful when determining the make & model of your cabinet. If you are unsure of the make or model, please just specify the opening dimension (leave the make & model blank), and we will work with you to determine the right product.
Sewing cabinet inserts have a lip to catch on the cabinet top (as photo above illustrates) - this is when the cabinet opening has no method to support the insert.
Insets (no lip) sit flush inside the cabinet opening & rest on a ledge built within the cabinet.
- Small Cabinet Insets & Inserts (Less Than 23" on Long Side)
- Medium Cabinet Insets (More than 23" on Long Side, Inset Does Not Need Lip)
- Large Cabinet Insets & Inserts (More than 23" on Long Side, Insert Needs Lip)
Stitch Regulator Cutout For Large Or Wish Table
Regulate Stitches While Quilting with Rulers!
The world of Ruler Work Quilting just got more exciting for Bernina users. We teamed up with “Bernina Jeff” of High Fashion Fabrics (a Bernina Dealer) who designed an option to attach the Bernina Stitch Regulator to the bottom of a Sew Steady Table. This option is not currently endorsed by Bernina. *MUST BE SOLD WITH A LARGE TABLE OR WISH TABLE | *MUST BUY BERNINA STITCH REGULATOR SEPARATE
- Attach Stitch Regulator to be flush with top of table using Cutout & Screw Kit
- Use Extension Cord & Cord Locks to secure cord to back of Machine
- Turn on Regulator – “Red eye” on regulator must have fabric covering it
- Keep pressure on fabric over the “red eye” for best results