Recertified Grace Q'nique 19X - 19" Longarm Quilting Machine
The Q’nique 19X builds a bridge for quilting enthusiasts who want to take the leap from a shortarm or midarm machine, but are intimidated by the assumed issues of weight, size, and complexity of longarm machines. This longarm encourages a small step out of the customer’s comfort zone in exchange for a giant leap in quality, features, and capability.
- Extendable ergonomic handles with four simple quick-access buttons (two on each handle)
- 2.4” touch screen display with intuitive screens and controls
- Built-in bobbin winder with fill-level sensors
- Adjustable hopping foot orientation
- Dual thread mast for quilting and winding bobbins at the same time
- Dual wheels for added stability
- Edge warning and overspeed warning systems with warning lights and sounds
- Built-in stitch regulation and stitch counters
- Four different stitching modes: cruise, precise, baste, and manual
- Digital measuring tool
- On-screen incremental needle control
- Needle light with dimmer to control light intensity
- QuiltMotion compatibility
- Needle magnet to guide needle orientation
- Included sample thread kit
- Works with ALL current Grace frames
- 2,000 SPM
Extended Quilting Area
19 inches of throat space lets you quilt much bigger, more intricate quilt blocks and finish quilts faster.
Adjustable Hopping Foot
The hopping foot can be rotated to give you the best view of your stitching.
The handles of the Q'nique 19X can be adjusted to the most comfortable position for you, so you can quilt for longer without any aches and pains.
There are two buttons on each handle with user-friendly labels: start/stop the machine, adjust needle position up/down, and speed up/slow down the machine.
Needle work light with dimmer function to control light intensity.
Comfort Grip Design
The soft, ergonomic handles are designed to follow the contours and curves of your hand, relieving stress in your hands and wrists so you can quilt comfortably.
Perfectly Paired with a Quilting Frame
Quilting Frames allows you to quilt, sew, and stitch to your heart's content in a much easier way, managing your fabric for you so you can enjoy the process more.
Full-Color Touch Screen
All the professional features at your fingertips with the touch of a finger, you can navigate the user-friendly menus and adjust settings on a bright, full-colored OLED screen.
Complete Your Qnique Machine and choose your frame in the drop-down menu above
Grace Q-Zone Hoop Quilting Frame
The Grace Q-Zone Hoop Quilting Frame is a 4 1/2 foot frame that will fit in any room and no quilt size is to large, you can quilt any size quilt using the Q-Zone Hoop Frame. This frame is perfect for those who don't have the room for a larger frame and is looking to use their domestic machine. They are already familiar with the sitting down process, so everything about this screams comfort. The Q-Zone Hoop Frame includes height adjustable legs so you can quilt standing or sitting.
- At only 4.5 feet wide x 3 feet deep, this space saver will fit in any room
- Cross-brand compatibility, from domestics to longarm machines with a throat space of up to 19-inches
- Complete any size quilt, from a crib, queen, king, and larger
- Fabric clip management and Bungee Clamps make it fast and easy to adjust and control the layers of fabric on your frame
- Height adjustable, you can quilt sitting or standing
- Simple and easy to set up
- An affordable option, it's not going to break the bank
Grace Q-Zone Queen Quilting Frame
The new Grace Q-Zone Queen quilting frame has features that are normally found on our more expensive frames. Height adjustable legs you can quilt either sitting or standing. Adjust the arm length so you can either put your home domestic machine or the Q'nique 15R and bigger. Other features include two rails for quick and easy fabric attachment and a dual track carriage, meaning your machine will glide smoothly across your frame.
- 102" Length (left to right)
- Expands 34.5" - 42.5" Wide (front to back)
- Adjusts 37.5" - 45" Tall
- Max quilting area - 84"
- Can be broken down into a 4ft frame
- Works with King Quilter long arm quilting machines (NOT Compatible with King Quilter 2)
- Works with any domestic machines compatible with Grace speed controls up to 18" including but not limited to:
- Baby Lock - Quilter’s Choice Pro (BLQP), Quilter's Choice
- Bernina - 150; 165; 185; Activa: 145, 240, 720, 730, and 8 Series; Artista: 820 or 830; Aurora: 430, 440QE, and 450; Virtuosa: 153, 155
- Brother - 1500 S
- Elna - 7100, 7200, and 7300
- Janome - 10000, 1600P/DB/DBX, 6600, 6500, Horizon 7700
- Juki - 98E, 98 Q/QE, 2010Q, 2000Qi
- Pfaff - Grand Quilter
- Singer - Quantum 9910, 9940
- Viking - Mega Quilter 9"
- (Must purchase top plate and handles for domestic machines) - If you are unsure if your machine will work, please call us at (800) 401-8151
Optional QuiltMotion Software with Creative Touch
Get precision quilting at your fingertips, with the new Quilter’s Creative Touch Software bundled with QuiltMotion! Use this new user-friendly software to design and layout your quilt projects on any Windows 7 or Windows 8 tablet or PC, and let QuiltMotion quilt it with precision.
Quilter's Creative Touch Software does not come with a tablet
Here is a list of recommended Windows 7 and 8 tablets if you don't have one already.
*Quilter's Creative Touch can also run a PC or laptop.
Quilt Motion Quilter's Creative Touch 5 PRO is Here!
Quilt Motion Quilters Creative Touch 5 PRO
Quilter’s Creative Touch 5 PRO is the top-of-the-line automated quilting system with the ability to create stunning designs through flawless execution. Customers will love how easy and user-friendly this software is compared to similar products on the market.
QCT 5 Pro is a complete "flow-through" system for your entire quilting process. Everything including pattern creation, design, editing, pattern-placement, and of course quilting, is all contained in the same software without the need to switch programs.
Beginnings Edition vs. PRO Edition
Quilter's Creative Touch 5 Beginnings is the budget–friendly way to get into automated quilting. It offers all of the essential features of the full version to get you started in steps as simple as select, place, and sew.
The Beginnings tier is the perfect introduction to computer automated quilting. Select patterns from the included library, and easily place them on your quilt for sewing. If you ever decide to take the next step and start designing your own patterns, an upgrade option to the fully featured QCT5 PRO tier is available.
This full version gives you more creative control over your quilted patterns. Design and edit any pattern, even trace them from your favorite photographs. Create simple or intricate pantographs, and so much more! More extensive features available for the PRO Edition!
Quilter's Creative Touch 5 Beginnings
Looking to get computerized quilting at an even more affordable price point? QCT5 Beginnings is a budget-friendly automated system that offers all of the essential features of computerized quilting. Just like the full version of Quilter's Creative Touch, the Beginnings tier lets you create your masterpieces in steps as simple as select, place, and sew.
The Beginnings tier is the perfect introduction to computer automated quilting. Select patterns from the included library, and easily place them on your quilt for sewing. If you ever decide to take the next step and start designing your own patterns, an upgrade option to the fully featured QCT5 standard tier is available.
Quilter's Creative Touch Software Added Features
Quilter's Creative Touch carries over the basic functions of QuiltMotion, with a wholly new designed user-interface and many new features. Every function has been carefully re-designed to make pattern creation and quilt design easier.
User-Friendly Design Is Easier To Use
The Intuitive Quilter's Creative Touch Software has been designed to work on Windows 7 and 8 tablets to put all the creative power right at your sewing machine. No PC or laptop is required when you have this easy-to-use software on a tablet. Even take the tablet and software with you, to design-on-the-go!
Included Library Of Over 200 Patterns
Quilter's Creative Touch Software is loaded with a library of over 200 patterns to choose from. You can always import new digital patterns from other sources, or design your own quilt patterns on your tablet!
Panto Stacker: Simplified Pantograph Creation
Creating and editing pantographs is even easier with Panto Stacker! Alternate rows, sizing, and number of patterns can all be edited in a few simple clicks.
Add unique elements to your patterns by including text and fonts from your system!
Quilt larger patterns, no matter the size of your sewing machine! Virtual Longarm splits and prepares patterns to be quilted by machines with various sized throats.
Trace New Patterns From Photographs
Create quilting patterns from your favorite photographs! QuiltMotion lets you trace them and save them as quilting patterns.
California residents: view Proposition 65 warning