Grace Cutie Tabletop Hoop Frame (Includes Carriage and Handles) [Machine Not Included]
Have you ever wanted to try out quilting, but decided not to because of the commitment to everything that goes with it?
Get ready to quilt with any household sewing or quilting machine with the Grace Frame Cutie Table Top Quilting Frame. The Grace Frame Cutie Table Top Quilting Frame is made out of durable metal to last for generations of quilting. Use the Grace Frame Cutie Table Top Quilting Frame with popular standard arm, midarm and longarm sewing and quilting machine. The Grace Frame Cutie Table Top Quilting Frame will hold the quilt while you are working and hold it at the proper tension for maximum stitch quality.
For many quilters, space and quilt size can be a large issue. The Cutie Frame can fit on any flat surface, allowing for use almost anywhere, and like the Hoop-Frame it can make any size quilt. Once a project is done for the day, it is easily stored in a closet until it is needed again. The Cutie Fabric Frame can be broken down for use while travelling or on vacation. The Cutie Fabric Frame is a great accessory for sewing machines, allowing any sewer, artist or crafter to embellish their stitching on any fabric project.
Why You'll Love The Cutie
Your Machine Here
The Cutie works with almost any home sewing machine. Use your own machine or upgrade to one of ours.
Designed to be lightweight and portable, this frame ﬁts on top of a table or desk and can be easily stored away.
Priced at a fraction of the cost of other frames on the market, the Cutie is the best adaptable and affordable choice for your fabric projects.
Create projects of any size using our zone-to-zone method. If you can imagine it, Cutie can help you make it happen!
Major features of the Grace Frame Cutie Table Top Quilting Frame
- Easy to assemble. Machine comes with less parts and clear instructions, taking out the confusion of assembly.
- Lightweight design for easy transport and carry. Take to retreats!
- Comes with adjustable handles that can be swapped between front to back.
- The height and depth of the frame can be easily adjusted.
- The bottom of the frame is rubber padded to prevent any scratching on your home floor or any other floor surface.
- Cable extenders for foot pedals of multiple brands is included.
- Saves space with a small compact design.
- Use on your favorite table top
- Get into a free-motion quilting system for under $1000
- Space: This frame can fit on the kitchen table, coffee table, or any other flat surface without needing a dedicated room or space
- Being able to store it in a closet when not in use
- Easy setup, break down, and storage
- Simple set up and quilting with only the frame (no need to buy extras)
- Possibility to upgrade with accessories in the future (QuiltMotion, legs, etc. )
- So many options for upgrading machines. The Cutie frame will hold up to a 19" machine
Welcome To Free Motion
Welcome To Free Motion
Your machine glides easily over the fabric in any direction, like drawing with a pencil on paper. That's right, quality artistic stitching has never been this easy.
Cutie Table Top Frame
Your Quilting. Anytime. Anywhere.
- Give your quilting and sewing the boost it needs.
- Any size quilt or project.
- Easy to set up, easy to use, easy to store.
- No more excuses not to quilt...
More Features and Specs
Premium Dual-Track System
The same system used on our professional quilting machines. Allows the carriage to move around the surface with ease.
Adjust the frame to fit your machine. Compatible with Q'nique 15 and 19 machines, as well as any domestic machine with up to 19" throat space.
Turn this frame vertically or lay it flat to fit into whatever space you wish to stow it.
Fit Your Space
The Cutie table top fabric frame easily moves from the table, to the closest or under the bed depending when you need it.
Frequently Ask Questions
How It Fits
The Cutie Frame is adjustable to fit sewing machines with up to 19" of throat space.
What is Zoning?
To "Zone" a project simply means to think about it as block-sections. With this method, you can make projects in any size you want. Quilt king-size or larger — the only limit is your imagination.
Can I disengage my machine's feed dogs?
Feed dogs are the metal pieces on your machine's needle plate that feed the fabric under the needle.
Does my machine fit on the Cutie Frame?
The top plate of the frame can accommodate any home machine that's less than 11.5" thick.
Does my machine have a foot pedal?
Control your machine like normal with its footpedal under the table. The Cutie does include foot pedal extension cables.
2 Available Options To Choose From Via The Dropdown Menu
Mid-arm Machine Size
For use with a standard size sewing machine or mid arm machine. Mid arm is up to 19 inch throat space from needle to inside edge of sewing machine. Works great for these models:
- Brother PQ1300, PQ1500S, PQ1500SL
- Juki TL98, TL2000, TL2010, TL2020, TL18
- Janome 1600P
- Pfaff Grand Quilter
- Viking Megaquilter
Grace Qnique Option
The Grace Frame Cutie Table Top Quilting Frame works with these popular sewing machines. Works great for these models: