Brother Pacesetter PS700 Sewing and Quilting Machine
For sewers and quilters who like to create custom projects all their own, the Pacesetter PS700 Sewing & Quilting Machine is a must-have. It offers a comprehensive range of different features and options that will impress even the most experienced seamstress or quilting fan.
The sewing machine provides you with 180 built-in stitches, 40 of which are combinable. There’s also 10 distinct styles of one-step buttonholes and 5 gorgeous sewing lettering fonts perfect for monogramming gifts for family and friends. And for those who love to create their own distinct patterns and styles, there’s the My Custom Stitch Feature. Get ready to let your creative spirits soar with this fun and dynamic quilting machine!
- Quilters Bundle - Over $100 Value - Wide table and walking foot with guide.
- Built-in Stitches and Buttonholes - 53 built-in sewing stitches, including 1 style of one-step buttonhole.
- Built-in Threading System - With the press of a lever, the thread is pushed through the eye of the needle.
- Brightly Lit LED Work Area - Easy on the eyes when sewing on dark fabrics, ensuring accurate seams and stitch quality.
- Adjustable Stitch Length and Width - Sew fine details easily and accurately.
- Easy Stitch Selector Dial - Choose the desired stitch from the stitch reference guide, then easily select your choice using the convenient dial.
- Built-in Free Arm - Sew on cuffs and sleeves easily and accurately.
- Quick-Change Presser Feet - Quickly change presser feet for smoother delivery of fabric height variations.
- Accessory Storage: Yes
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure: Yes
- Adjustable Screen Brightness: Yes
- Automatic Thread Cutter: No
- Built-in Languages: Yes
- Built-In Memory: No
- Display Type: LCD
- Feed Dog Points: 7
- Included Accessory Feet: Buttonhole Foot, Button Fitting Foot, 1/4 Inch Foot, Zipper Foot, Overcasting Foot, Blindstich Foot, Monogramming Foot, Zigzag Foot, Quilting Foot, Walking Foot, Quilt Guide, Open Toe Foot, Non-Stick Foot, Adjustable Zipper/Piping Foot, Stitch Guide Foot
- LCD Display Size (W" x H"): 2.9" x 1.6"
- Lighting Type: LED
- Memory Card Reader: No
- Needle Position Key (Up/Down): Yes
- Needle Stop Position Up/Down: Yes
- Needle Threading System: Advanced
- Presser Foot Leveling: No
- Quick Set Bobbin: Yes
- Realistic Preview: No
- Screensaver: No
- Specialty Feet Included: Yes
- Start/Stop Button: Yes
- Stitch Selector Type: 10-Key
- Thread Sensor: None
- Thread Sensor On/Off: No
- UL/CSA Listed Voltage: 110v
- USB: No
- Wide Table Included: Yes
- Workspace Area: 4.1" x 8.3"
- Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H"): 18.051" x 26.87" x 18.622"
- Carton Weight (lbs): 37.038
- Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H"): 18.90" x 9.82" x 11.81"
- Unit Weight (lbs): 27.337
- Built-in Quilting Stitches: Yes
- Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts: 5
- Drop-Feed: Manual
- Free Motion Quilting Foot: Yes
- Included Quilting Feet: Yes
- Automatic Height Adjustment (AHA): No
- Back to Beginning Key: Yes
- Built-In Stitch Selections (Stitches): 180
- Button Hole Styles: 10
- Independent Bobbin Winding Motor: No
- Knee Lifter: Yes
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute): 850
- My Custom Stitch Feature: Yes
- Pivot Function: No
- Quick Reference Stitch Guides: Yes
- Reinforcement/reverse Stitches: Yes
- Sideways Sewing: No
- Speed Control: Yes
- Stitch Length (mm): 5
- Stitch Width (mm): 7
- Carton Contents: Needle set, Twin needle, Bobbin (4), Quilting Guide, Seam ripper, Cleaning brush, Eyelet punch, Screwdriver (large), L-shaped screwdriver, Disc-shaped screwdriver, Horizontal spool pin, Spool caps (4 - large, medium, small, mini-insert), Spool net, Knee lifter, Foot controller, Accessory bag, Dust cover, Grid sheet set, Operation manual, Quick reference guide, Power supply cord: UL/CSA-LF, Registration sheet, Premium Warranty for US, 2&5 Warranty for US, Accessory leaflet
- USB Cable: Not Inlcluded
- Warranty: 2/6/25 Year Premium Limited Warranty
California residents: view Proposition 65 warning