Brother PE-500 Embroidery Machine
Welcome to the world of truly affordable embroidery, with the exciting new PE-500 embroidery machine from Brother! For the first time ever, Brother has introduced a feature-rich, easy-to-use embroidery-only machine that retails for under $300. But donít let the price tag concern you Ė the PE-500 comes with top-of-the-line features, typically found in more expensive machines, which help make embroidery fun and easy.>
Spacious 4" X 4" Embroidery Area
Give your creative freedom room to run free.
Easy-to-Use Backlit LCD Touch-Screen Display
Access built-in designs, control design editing features, view tutorials and more. All through the LCD display.
Worry-Free Automatic Needle Threader
Forget the tweezers, and toss away the magnifying glass. One touch and the machine is threaded.
Keep your PE-500 up to date by downloading machine updates. You can also import designs. The PE500 uses industry standard .pes files for digitizing design and .pen ibroidery files so designs are widely available after product purchase.
Embroidery Starter Kit Included
Beyond the full line of accessories provided with the PE-500, enjoy a starter kit that gets you moving on your first project! Includes three spools of embroidery thread and three sheets of medium-weight stabilizer.
Brightly Lit Workspace
No more task lights needed, as brilliant light floods the needle area.
Easy Bobbin Preparation
For ease of threading, the PE-500 offers a convenient bobbin-winding system, which prepares bobbins quickly.
Reliable, Quick-Set Drop-in Bobbin System
It's smooth sailing with the jam resistant drop-in top bobbin. No more "fishing" for bobbin thread.
4"x4" embroidery area - Ample work space for virtually any project.
Built-in designs - 70 designs, 5 font styles for lettering and monogramming, and 120 frame pattern combinations.
Easy-to-use, backlit LCD touch screen display - Access and edit built-in designs, view tutorials, and more.
Easy threading - The automatic needle threader threads the needle with the press of a button.
Computer connectivity - Import designs and download machine updates from Brother.
Wide range of accessories, including 3 spools of embroidery thread and 3 medium-weight Stabilizer sheets.
- 2.7 x 1.4 inches LCD Screen
- Touch Panel Stitch Select
- Opening Screen
- On-Screen Help
- Built-in Languages
- On-Screen Editing
- LED Lighting
- Advanced Needle Threading System
- Manual Thread Tension
- Easy Bobbin Winding
- Adjustable Bobbin Winding Speed
- Upper and Bobbin Thread Sensor
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Quick-Set Bobbin
- Computer Connectivity with Update Capability
- Embroidery Card
- Maximum Embroidery Area (X x Y) 4" x 4"
- Maximum Embroidery Speed (400 Stitches Per Minute)
- 70 Built-in Embroidery Designs (Non-License)
- Built-in Frame Designs - 10 Shapes x 12 Stitch Patterns
- Trial Position/Layout Function
- Pattern Rotating - 1, 10, or 90 Degrees
- Compatible with Brother Embroidery Software
- Software Upgrades
- Accessory Storage
- Embroidery foot
- 3 spools embroidery thread
- 3 sheets of medium-weight stabilizer
- Embroidery arm
- Accessory bag with seam ripper
- Needle set
- Cleaning brush
- Screwdrivers (2)
- Touch pen
- Spool caps (3)
- Embroidery bobbin thread
- Bobbins (3)
- USB cable
- Power cord
- English/Spanish operation manual
- (4" x 4") Embroidery Hoops