Why Shop with SewingMachinesPlus.com?
Juki TL-2200 QVP Quilt Virtuoso Pro Long Arm 18 inch x 10 inch Quilting Machine
SewingMachinesPlus.com is the leader in the long arm quilting business. We have been selling most brands of long arm quilting machines for years. We were proud to have launched the New Juki TL-2200QVP at the 2012 Long Beach Quilt Show
SewingMachinesPlus.com has surveyed thousands of quilters to find out exactly what they are looking for in a long arm quilting machine. We received your feedback, and have passed along this information on to the engineers at Juki and the result is the ALL new Juki TL-2200 Quilt Virtuoso Pro Long Arm Quilting Machine.
Juki TL-2200 QVP Product Features
The Quilt Virtuoso Pro has a slim sleek and sturdy design, unlike any Juki Long Arm Quilting Machines to date!
Bright LED Lights
Ultra Bright LED Lights over the needle area illuminate your workspace like never before, making it easy to see detailed work, while simultaneously reducing strain on your eyes.
18" x 10" Extra Large Workspace
Wider handling area than conventional sewing machines. Discover the impressive 18 inches of horizontal throat space between the arm of the machine and the needle. Even more impressive is the 10 inch height, unlike most long arm quilting machines which only provide an 8 inch height or less.
Large Capacity High Speed Rotary Hook
Decrease the frequency of bobbin thread changing and also enable sewing work with increased efficiency.
Easy Reach Bobbin
A new bobbin case latch and an enlarged bobbin case area make it easier to remove and replace the bobbin.
Easily move the needle up or down with the included Needle Up/Down Button. If the machine is off you can use the easy to reach hand wheel on the front of the machine allowing you to raise and lower the needle without having to turn on the machine or reach all the way around to the wheel on the back of the machine.
Independent Bobbin Winder
The built-in bobbin winder has its own motor independent of the machine, so you can wind bobbins while you continue to quilt or while the machine is idle.
Large Color LCD Display
Maintain absolute control with a top of the line Color LCD display where you can manage the stitch regulator, light settings, needle speed, stitch length and all you need to complete your masterpiece.
Ultra Glide Tracking System
Eight Ball bearings hug the track of the frame, ensuring smooth even quilting at all times.
- Adjustable Front and Optional Rear Handles
- Added comfort and maneuverability with the adjustable front and optional rear handles that will give you complete control over your project from any position around the machine
- Handle Bar Controls
- Start/Stop - Needle Up/Down controls at the reach of your finger tips
- Ergonomic Handles
- The TL2200 QVP comes equipped with ergonomic handles for ease and comfort while quilting. The ergonomic handles swivel into micro handles for precise close up detailed work!
- Built-in Stitch Regulator
- Start, stop, speed up and slow down the motor of the quilter delivering the exact amount of stitches per inch that you have set in with the built-in stitch regulator on the TL-2200QVP Quilter
- Four Stitching Modes
- Work on your project the way you see fit! With three different stitch modes (Cruise, Precise, Manual and Baste) you can set up your stitching preferences and obtain the results you are looking for without added effort
- Automatic Thread Trimmer
- The machine is equipped with an automatic thread trimmer device that simulaneously trims the needle and bobbin threads at the sewing end by lightly pressing the push-button. It uses the thread trimming mechanism
Deluxe Quilting Frame Features
- Sets up in King or Crib
- 4th Rail Included
- Quick Release System
- Adjustable Height
- Optional 2ft Extension
Convenient automatic scissors simultaneously trims the top and bottom thread. No other Long Arm Quilting Machine has this feature!
The included take-up bar allows you to roll up your quilt all the way without making any adjustments to the frame, unlike most other quilting machine frames where you have to adjust the rails up and down as the quilt fills the machine throat.
Made in Japan
The TL2200QVP is made and assembled entirely in Juki's leading industrial manufacturing plant in Japan - not China or Taiwan.
Leader in Sewing and Quilting
Juki is the Leading manufacturer of industrial sewing machines worldwide. Juki has taken this industrial knowledge and experience and put it into this long arm quilting machine for home use. The result is a unique heavy-duty high quality long arm quilting machine that all quilters are sure to love.
2,200 SPM Maximum Sewing Speed
Obtain faster results! The TL-2200QVP offers professional speed so you can complete projects in record time.
Stitch Control - Perfectly Balanced Stitches
The stitch control allows you to deliver more consistent stitching according to your needs for a perfect finish on your quilt.
Internal motor provides a quiet smooth operation.
Dry Head System
Thanks to the advanced dry-head technology, no lubrication is required except for the hook section. This eliminates oil stains on the sewing product.
Quick Response Direct Drive Motor - No Drift
For quiet and smooth operation.
Check out these pictures from the 2012 Long Beach Quilt Show