Includes Fully Assembled Table and Servo Motor
Juki DNU-1541S (w/ Safety Mechanism) Single Needle Unison Feed Lockstitch Industrial Machine
With its reliable feed and consistent seam quality, the Juki DNU-1541S Lockstitch sewing machine for sale responds outstandingly to the sewing of heavy materials.
With its larger needlebar stroke, higher presser foot lift, and newly adopted double-tension mechanism, the Juki DNU-1541S for sale offers excellent sewing capabilities and responsiveness. The alternating vertical movements of the walking foot and presser foot are as large as 6.5mm. In addition, the ratio between alternating vertical movements of the walking foot and presser foot remains unchanged even when the material thickness changes. Thanks to this feature and the adoption of a new method of rectangular feed that prevents needle from fraying, the machine sews multi-layered parts of a material with consistent stitching pitch while preventing stitch gathering.
Fully Assembled Table and a Servo Motor
This Package includes a Fully Assembled Table and a Servo Motor.
The machine delivers increased productivity at sewingspeeds as high as 2,500 Stitches per Minute.
If your machine gets jammed, it will automatically disengage the motor.
- Max. Sewing Speed: 2,500 Stitch per Minute
- Max. Stitch Length: 9mm (forward / backward)
- Needle Bar Stroke: 36mm
- Lift of the Presser Foot by Hand: 9mm
- Lift of the Presser Foot by Knee: 16mm
- Thread Take-Up: Slide Type
- Amount of Altering Vertical Movement: 2.5~6.5mm
- Hook: Horizontal-Axis Full-Rotary Double-Capacity Hook
- Needle (at time of delivery): 135x17 (Nm160) Nm125~Nm180
- Thread: #30~#5, B46~B138, Nm=60/3~15/3
- Pitch Changing Method: By Dial
- Lubrication: Centralized Oil Wick Lubrication (hook:automatic)
- Lubricating Oil: Juki New Defrix oil No.2 (equivalent to ISO VG32)
- Distance from Needle to Machine Arm: 264mm
- Bed Size: 477x178mm
- Motor Output: 550W
- Weight of the Machine Head: 36.5kg
Clutch motors operate at a fixed speed, typically between 1725 - 3450 rpm, depending on the type of machine. Servo Motors on the other hand are speed adjustable. The two major advantages of the Servo Motor are that you can control the speed of the motor and that the motor is completely silent when the pedal is not engaged.
Some other advantages of the Servo Motor include:
- They consume up to 90% less energy than clutch motors
- 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- Reverse motor rotation with the flick of a switch
- Nothing to wear or adjust
- Adjusted speed remains the same no matter how hard the pedal is pressed
Most of our customers find that the sewing machine is much easier to control with a Servo motor because of the speed control. This is especially helpful for beginner sewers but also for projects that simply don't require high speed stitching.
Optional T-Leg Table Stand with Wheels Upgrade
- Adjustable Height
- Caster Wheels
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
California residents: view Proposition 65 warning