Janome 1100D Serger Machine
The 1100D Professional Serger from Janome combines automatic tension, easy threading system, Flip Needle System and adjustable stitches to give you simply the best serging has to offer.
The full-featured, mechanical 1100D Professional serger from Janome gives you a professional edge and is the perfect machine to complete your arsenal of sewing tools. Itís so easy to use! The 1100D Professional has AUTOMATIC TENSION! This amazing feature sets the tension automatically when any of the 10 preset stitches are selected.
Features such as the Blanket Stitch, Stitch Information Display, and easy conversion to rolled hem make the 1100D Professional the most advanced and easy-to-use 4-thread serger from Janome.
Get perfect results every time with the 1100D Professional serger. The 1100D features automatic tension - simply select the stitch you need from the 10 preset stitches and the correct tension sets automatically. The 1100D features a unique Stitch Information Display Panel, which outlines the required settings for each stitch so you get dependable results. Other features include a Flip Needle System for easy needle placement and threading, Blanket Stitch, EZ Upper Knife Release, and quick conversion to rolled hem.
Flip Needle System
The needle clamp can be tilted up to ensure easy needle placement. Very easy to reach set screw and insert needles. Also eases needle threading.
Adjustable Cutting Width
Just turn the dial to easily adjust the desired cutting width: from 3.5 to 7.5 mm.
EZ Upper Knife Release
Upper knife can be quickly and easily retracted with the push in and turn of a knob.
Stitch Length Adjustment
Change the stitch length any time (even while sewing) to get stitches between 0.5 to 5.0 mm.
Stitch Information Display
Automatically displays required settings for each stitch.
The unique differential feed device prevents fabrics from puckering, lets you adjust the stretchiness of your stitching as you sew, and lets you add ready-to-wear effects such as lettuce edges to your sewing. Adjustable from 0.5 to 2.0.
- 2/3/4 Thread capabilities with 20 different stitch options
- Sewing speed of up to 1300spm
- Automatic Tension
- Flip needle system for easy needle placement
- Adjustable Cutting Width
- Easy Threading Chart
- Easy change rolled hem
- Foot Pressure Adjustment Dial
- Tension Release Lever
- Easy upper knife release
- Snap on presser feet and quick change to rolled hem
- Stitch Length Adjustment
- Differential Feed Adjustment
- Stitch Information Display
- Accessory box
- Spool holders (L)
- Spool caps
- Foam pads for spool stand
- Thread guide pole
- Needle threader
- Needle set
- Screw driver (Allen type
- 2-thread converter
- Wrench for replacing upper knife
- Waste tray
- Cleaning brush
- Machine weight: 7.8 kg/17 lbs
- Number of threads: 2, 3, 4 thread convertible
- Type of needle(s): EL705 80/12, 90/14
- Maximum speed 1,300 spm
- Aligned Spool Pin
- Built-in carrying handle
- Thread cutter
- Easy Lay-in Threading
- Automatic Tension
- Stitch information display
- Dial pattern selection
- Automatic Tension Dial
- Tension release lever
- Rolled hem change over device
- Disengaging upper knife
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Flip Needle System
- Snap on presser foot
- Dial Stitch Length adjustment
- Dial Differential feed adjustment
- Dial Cutting width adjustment
- 0.5 to 5.0mm Stitch length
- 0.5 to 2.0 Differential feed ratio
- 3.5 to 7.5mm Cutting width
- Lower looper threader
- Dust cover