Enjoy these FREE BONUS items found in our Value Package. These accessories will give you everything you need to take your Sewing and Quilting to the next level!
FREE BONUS Value Package Includes
- FREE Janome Concealed Zipper Foot
- FREE Janome Blind Hem Foot
- FREE Janome Universal Needles - Size 12 (2 Packs of 5)
Accessories may be substituted if we run out of stock. Packaging might vary.
Janome DC3050 Computerized Sewing Machine
The Janome DC3050 brings sewing power to your fingertips! Add personal flair to your home with the Janome DC3050. It's a full-featured performer for creating any kind of home decor or sewing project. Its computerized precision makes sewing curtains, slipcovers, comforters, custom pillows, or other decor projects a breeze. Choosing and configuring stitches is easy with the large LED display. You'll get Janome quality results at a great price.
"The Janome DC3050 sewing machine is a great value to beginner sewers. The DC3050 is a reliable machine that can help finish a lot of work and hold up to constant use. One thing you'll notice is that the stitches are smooth, even and uniform.
"Taking some time using the Janome DC3050, we recognize that it is more than just a starter machine since it has many unique utility selection and decorative stitches. Start getting familiar with the DC3050 by purchasing it and exploring various sewing styles and crafts."
Sales & Customer Service at SewingMachinesPlus.com.
Customer Personal Review
"I received this machine as a gift and never hearing of Janome before, I had low expectations. Not only has this machine sewn through just about everything I've thrown at it like drapes, heavy duty velcro, denim, it did it smooth and easy. This machine replaced my Singer Scholastic 6550, which now seems like a toy. This is definitely the best sewing machine that I have ever used."
Los Angeles, CA
Aug 30, 2010.
For more customer reviews, click the "Review" tab of this page!
Choose from 50 essential stitches, including 3 buttonholes.
Fully Automatic Sensor Buttonhole.
Simply place a button on the sensor buttonhole foot. The sensor then sets the necessary length, and the perfect buttonhole is automatically made in one step. There are three styles of buttonholes, square, round-end and keyhole buttonholes to choose from.
Superior Feed System (SFS).
A unique 7-point feed dog mechanism allows you to start right on the edge of your fabric with complete precision. Provides smooth, consistent, pucker-free results on a wide variety of fabric.
Auto-Lock and Needle Up/Down.
Secure the end of a seam with the Auto-Lock button. Press the Up/Down Needle Position button to conveniently set the needle in the up or down position. The machine will automatically stop at the end of the seam in the position started.
Built-In Needle Threader.
Easy needle threading and less strain on your eyes. Less time threading is more time sewing.
Stitch Number, Width and Length.
Select or adjust stitches for your own sewing needs. The bright and easy-to-read LED shows the choice numerically.
Direct Stitch Selection Button.
Speedy, one touch selection for stitches used more frequently.
Auto-declutch Bobbin Winder.
Simply insert the thread into the bobbin. Place the bobbin on the bobbin winder spindle and press the foot controller. The machine will finish the bobbin winding process automatically. You'll get perfect bobbins every time.
Reverse Stitch Button.
If you press the reverse button when sewing any other stitches, the machine will immediately sew locking stitches and automatically stop.
Speed Control Slider.
You can adjust the fastest sewing speed with the speed control slider for your sewing needs.
Convertible Free Arm For Circular Sewing.
The detachable sewing table slides out of the way with ease to reveal the free arm. Handy for sleeves, cuffs and hard-to-reach areas.
- SFS (Superior Feed System).
- Speed control slider.
- Direct stitch selection buttons.
- Stitch number, width, and length buttons.
- Built-in needle threader.
- Fully Automatic sensor buttonhole.
- 50 stitches, including 3 buttonholes.
- Up/Down needle position buttons.
- Auto-Declutch bobbin winder.
- Convertible free arm for circular sewing.
- Reverse Stitch button.
- FREE 5 Year Nationwide Extended Warranty.
- Set of needles.
- Zipper foot E.
- Satin stitch foot F.
- Automatic buttonhole foot R.
- Additional spool pin.
- Spool holder (large).
- Spool holder (small).
- Spool stand.
- Seam ripper.
- Warranty instructions.
- SFS (Superior Feed System).
- Automatic tension.
- Built-in needle threader.
- One hand thread cutter.
- Snap-on feet.
- 15 needle positions.
- Needle stop "up".
- 50 stitch patterns.
- Sculpture stitch (2 lengths).
- Bi-directional blanket stitch.
- 24 Heirloom stitches.
- 6 Satin decorative stitches.
- Lock-A-Matic stitch.
- Star stitch.
- 2 Digit LED stitch pattern indicator.
- Stitch adjustment.
- Adjust stitch width from 0 to 7 mm.
- Adjust stitch length from 0 to 5 mm.
- External feed balancing dial.
- Buttonhole system. One-step sensor type automatic. 3 Styles.
- Box feed system.
- Drop feed system.
- Horizontal thread delivery.
- Lay-in threading with numbered paths.
- 2 Different sized thread caps.
- Conveniently located reverse button.
- Speed control lever.
- Jam proof, magnetic, top loading, full rotary bobbin system.
- Auto declutch bobbin winding.
- See through bobbin cover with one touch release button.
- Extra high presser foot life for extra clearance.
- Memorized needle up/down key.
- Free arm removable accessory tray.
- Retractable carrying handle.
- Front position halogen lightbulb.
- Failsafe device: electronic beep.
- Electronic foot control.
- DC motor.
- Machine weight: 18.2 lbs (8.2 kg).
Janome DC3050 Brochure.
Janome DC3050 Instruction Manual.
California residents: view Proposition 65 warning