This quilting machine has been upgraded to the Handi Quilter Sweet Sixteen. Information on this page is for reference only. You'll like the Sweet Sixteen!
Handi Quilter HQ16 Long Arm Quilting Machine
VALUE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- • Handi Quilter Sixteen.
- • Sit Down Table.
- • Ott Light.
- • External Bobbin Winder.
- • Accessory Kit.
Designed by a Quilter, for Quilters, the Handi Quilter Sixteen provides the features, benefits and advantages of a long-arm quilting system at an affordable price. The stitch-regulated Handi Quilter Sixteen provides the highest quality of any quilting machine.
With a built-in hopping foot and a large "M" class bobbin, traditional quilting is faster, easier and less strenuous. The 16 inch throat space allows up to six times the quiltable space found on home sewing machines.
Handi Quilter is a leading maker of quilting machines, systems and quilting accessories. The Handi Quilter Sixteen is made in the USA and backed by the 2-year Handi Quilter warranty.
More Space To Quilt
- Full 16 inches of throat depth provides over 3 times more quilting space over home sewing machines and over 8 inches of vertical space.
- High-speed rotary hook with large capacity "M" class bobbin.
- Hopping foot prevents fabric movement during a full-stitch cycle.
More Features and Options Than Other Quilting Machines
- Simple and easy to use electronic menu.
- Control and set your own speed. Up to 1,500 stitches per minute can be set.
- Easy-to-use foot pedal.
- More light on your needle with the included Ott light.
- Self-lubricating bearings. No internal oiling needed.
- Simple to set up and take down.
- Hundreds of trained Handi Quilter representatives throughout the country.
- Handi Quilter manufacturer's warranty.