Koala Studios Heritage Embroidery Center Sewing Cabinet (Available in Teak or White)
The Koala Embroidery Center features a flexible storage area to help you achieve your biggest embroidery goals. Designed for Baby Lock and Brother multi-needle embroidery machines.
The Heritage Embroidery Center offers exceptional quality and design space. The size accommodates a smaller designated space, or can be paired with other studio models in completing a Koala Studio Suite. Designed for Baby Lock and Brother multi-needle embroidery machines.
No customizable shelves or extensions available. Just the cabinets.
- Choose from two elegant finishes. Each studio or companion model is as stunning as it is durable. Finished with a thick vinyl veneer that is scratch resistant, water-resistant and easy to clean. Choose the color that best complements your home décor, style and creativity.
- Storage compartment with adjustable shelves
- Rounded Corners and Beveled Edges
- Easy-roll, lockable casters
- Glide out hoop closet
- One spacious soft-close drawer
- A notions palette attaches to the bi-fold door.
- Door folds flat
- Cabinet Opened (Door folded flat): 38-1/2" W x 24-5/8" D x 32-1/4" H
- Cabinet Closed dimensions: 36" W x 24-5/8" D x 32-1/4" H
These Cabinets Ship Pre-Assembled. Minimal Assembly Required!
*Only the doors, casters and extensions will have to be assembled by you. Due to us shipping the cabinets pre-assembled, intensive cost on freight shipping is required. Freight Shipping Charges will be applied to your order in the checkout.
Choose Your Preferred Finish
Asian Golden Teak
English White Ash