Voyager 1201 12-Needle Professional Embroidery Machine
The Voyager is a 12-needle single head embroidery machine that's at home in craft and sewing rooms as well as offices and production shops. It is amazingly quiet, surprisingly affordable, and built to take on big sewing jobs. The combination of sewing power, portability and price makes the Voyager one of Happy's most popular models ever!
Accepts USB "Jump" drives or Compact Flash memory cards up to 1GB.
Connection Ports & Storage Media.
Transfer designs and design setup through popular storage media. Includes serial, USB, Compact Flash and LAN ports. Can be networked with a PC!
The machine is equipped with a built-in bobbin winder that runs independently of the machine sewing. Color match both sides of your embroidery!
Die cast metal frame and strong drive system for long machine life. Proven after years in the field!
If you open the cover during operation, a sensor detects it and the machine automatically stops to avoid danger.
Rotary Thread Break Detect Sensor.
The rotary thread break sensor monitors each thread. If a thread breaks or the bobbin is empty the machine stops automatically.
Narrow Cylinder Arm.
Voyager's narrow-profile sewing arm allows embroidery in tight areas, such as cuffs or pockets. The arm's small diameter allows sewing in areas that other machines cannot cover.
Learning and operating the Voyager is a joy with one of the industry's largest color displays. It has friendly built-in help, error correction and large graphic displays to make design setup and sew-out as easy as possible.
Happy Link Software
Happy's link software transfers designs to the machine with USB or serial connections. Send the design to the machine along with many commands such as color sequence, design rotation and others. The software also controls the machine's functions from the PC.
Voyager 1201 12-Needle Professional Embroidery Machine Features
- 12 needles, 12"x12" sewing field.
- Automatic thread trimmers.
- Automatic color change.
- Accepts popular 3rd-party hoop & clamp systems.
- Amazingly quiet operation.
- Holds up to 99 designs or 259,000 stitches.
- Built-in lettering.
- Frame trace function, frame offset, frame out, auto origin, stitch sweeper functions.
- Match to HAPPY hoops or custom hoops on screen.
- Max cap sewing area 11.5" x 3" with optional kit.
- 88 lbs, needs only 11" x 17" of table space.
- Programmable on-screen custom hoops for easier fit/design alignment.
- Accepts USB "Jump" drives.
- Tutorials for use & maintenance make learning, operation & upkeep easier than ever.
- Physical/mechanical improvements include re-inforced safety cover, revised trimming system for improved robustness.
- Durable construction for real production.
- Limited 5-year warranty.