THE ORIGINAL SWISS-DESIGNED & ENGINEERED ELNAPRESS
Offers all of the conveniences of quick, professional quality ironing.
The Elnapress 450 saves you considerable time thanks to its large ironing shoe and its 100 pounds of automatic pressure. The ironing shoe is 10 times larger than a conventional iron, so you get at least twice as much done, in half the time. You can press up to 8 layers at once.
Features and Specifications
- Peraluman Heating Shoe
- 11 Layers of Finnish birch wood on the ironing board area
- Large Sleeve Board included (28.3" x 4.3")
- 100 lbs of Pressure, plus adjustable mini pressure
- Manual Temperature Control
- Alarm & Electronic Power Cut-Off
- Ironing Cushion Included
- 25Ē x 10Ē Dimensions | Weights 26.5 lbs
- Power consumption: 1000W/230V | 1000W/120V | 700W/100V
- Average consumption: 600-800 W
- Voltage: 100V-120V o 220-240V
- Ironing board dimensions: 62 x 25 cm (24 3/4 x 10 in)
- Large sleeve board dimensions: 55 x 11 cm (21,85 x 4,33 in)
- Height of the base: 10 cm (4 in)
- Total dimensions: 65 x 54 1/2 x 21 1/2 cm (26 x 21 3/4 x 8 1/2 in)
- Weight: 12 kg (26 1/2 lb)
- Mini pressure: 22Kg (48,5 lb) Ė 33Kg (73 lb)
- Total pressure: circa 50 kg (110 lb)
- 2 reinforced ceramic structures to guarantee solidity and reduced consumption
- Semi-electronic temperature control
- Security systems: 4
- Auto-check control
- Ironing Cushion
- Instructions Manual
- Power Cord
- Vapojet System
- Spray Bottle
- Long Sleeve Cushion
- Protective Sheet
- Heating Shoe Cleaner
- Heating Shoe Prot. Liquid
- Dust Cover
Discover a new way to iron
Elnapress invented the first iron press in 1972 and itís had more than 45 years of experience and success all over the world.
Elnapress is an iron press that takes full advantage of the power of Natural Vapor and materials like Finnish birch and Swedish pine. Thanks to its heating plate and automatic pressure, you can iron every kind of fabric and garment with extraordinary results and a minimum of effort.
Thanks to the power of natural vapor, it lets you iron all types of clothing and apparel. In just a few seconds, your clothing will be ironed and ready to go.
Itís practical and quick
You can iron sitting down and you donít need a dedicated workstation. You can quickly iron several layers of garments, saving time and energy. It takes up very little space and stows away like a small suitcase.
Itís safe and solid
Elnapress is made with the highest quality materials and equipped with automatic safety systems. Each press is subjected to three levels of compliance control. It doesnít require any special maintenance and can last a lifetime!
The advantages of Elnapress
The Vapojet system guarantees impeccable results. It carries out deep fiber regeneration, giving each garment a shine and natural softness that keeps it from aging.
The heat is distributed evenly and the heating surface is 10 times that of traditional irons. Made from a special alloy in Peraluman, the plate has a thickness of 3mm.
Jeannette sleeve board
Itís an exclusive horizontally pivoted component incorporated into the machine that is open on both sides, guaranteeing maximum freedom of movement. It allows the user to speed up the ironing of shirtsleeves and other difficult places.
The form was designed specifically to facilitate ironing. The eleven alternating layers of Finnish birch and Swedish pine make this ironing board one-of-a-kind. Heat never travels beyond the base, allowing it to be placed and used on any surface.