Doorbuster 60pk of Groz-Becker DBxK5 High Performance Embroidery Needles
The needle system DB x K5 has been specially designed for use in high performance machines. The main consideration was reducing skip stitches and thread breakage, maximum protection of thread and fabric, as well as loop pick-up.
For high functional reliability in embroidery machines
The needle system DB x K5 has been specially designed for use in embroidery machines. Its use reduces skipped stitches and thread breakage, helps protect thread and material and ensures secure loop pick-up.
Thanks to its special geometry, needle system DB x K5 displays higher resistance to deflection than other needle systems used in embroidery (for example DB x 1). It stands up better to the high demands made by embroidery machines.
The larger eye of the DB x K5 delivers further benefits by protecting thread and material, thus leading to less thread breakage and secure loop pick-up.
- Length butt to eye: 33.9 mm
- Shank diameter: 1.63 mm
- Further point designations: STU, STUB, S BALL, SET RT, EH, H SET, NEW RD, R STU, R
- Needle form description: Straight needle with single groove and scarf
- Technical Sewing Application: Single and multihead embroidery
- Stitchtype class: 300
- Recommended for: Knitwear, Woven fabrics, Leather
- Examples of use: All kinds of embroidery
Point Style: Normal round point with small ball
- Slightly rounded shape of the point
- Suitable for knitted and woven fabrics and microfiber
- Standard point for chainstitch as well as single and multihead embroidery
- Perfectly suited for button sewing