Consew 146RBL-30 single-needle, walking-foot zigzag machine Stitch Type-1A
Includes Table & Servo Motor
Single needle, walking foot, zig-zag machine
The Consew 146RBL-30 is a single-needle, 30in. long-arm walking foot zig-zag machine with a horizontal axis transverse rotary hook, large bobbin, wide zig-zag and reverse feed.
146RBL - Series Stitches
- Stitch Type-1A
- 2-step / 1-stitch zig-zag (Currently Viewing This Product)
- Stitch Type-2A
- 3-step / 2-stitch zig-zag
- Stitch Type-3A
- 4-step / 3-stitch zig-zag
- Max Speed (S.P.M.) - 2500 (depends on thread, material and operation)
- Clearance Under Foot - 25/64 (10 mm)
- Needle Bar Stroke - 1 11/32 (34 mm)
- Stitch Length, Max. - 5 s.p.i. (5 mm)
- Needle - 135 x 17
- Bobbin Metal - 212O34-312
- Bobbin Pre-wound - M
- Hook - B79
- Work Space - 30" (765 mm)
- Bed Size - 7" x 33 1/4" (178 x 848 mm)
- Zig-Zag Max Width - 3/8" (9.5 mm)
- Large bobbin and horizontal axis transverse rotary hook
- Wide Zig-Zag
- Upper feed mechanism helps avoid slippage when sewing
- Reverse stitching
- Stitch -1A: (CURRENTLY VIEWING)
- For sewing medium to heavy weight fabrics that are difficult to feed when sewn.
- For such materials and products as wet suits, shoes, boots, leather, tarpaulins.
- Stitch -2A:
- For sewing elastic and other stretch materials
- For stitching such products as boat and truck covers, tents, awnings, sails, parachutes, tarpaulins and similar products
- Used on such materials as canvas, nylon, vinyl, leather, synthetics and similar materials.
- Especially desirable where reinforced stitch is necessary.
- Stitch -3A:
- Performs similar operations as Stitch -2A, with the added advantage of making an additional stitch for extra reinforcement.
With so many options available for motors when we talk about replacing or buying a motor for our industrial sewing machine, there is one important point to keep always in mind "The Speed". Regardless of brand or price, motors come in two different configurations:
- 1. Variable Speed Servo Motor
- 2. Adjustable-Speed Servo Motor
Clutch motors operate at a fixed speed, typically between 1725 - 3450 rpm, depending on the type of machine. Servo Motors on the other hand are speed adjustable. The two major advantages of the Servo Motor are that you can control the speed of the motor and that the motor is completely silent when the pedal is not engaged.
Some other advantages of the Servo Motor include:
- They consume up to 90% less energy than clutch motors
- 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- Reverse motor rotation with the flick of a switch
- Nothing to wear or adjust
- Adjusted speed remains the same no matter how hard the pedal is pressed
Most of our customers find that the sewing machine is much easier to control with a Servo motor because of the speed control. This is especially helpful for beginner sewers but also for projects that simply don't require high speed stitching.
This machine package includes a servo motor.
If you need help deciding what option is best for you, give us a call at 800-401-8151, and have one of our experts walk you through the decision.
Optional Cool-Lite LED-10 Magnetic Light
This Magnetic Lamp features 10 LED lights that cast a bright white across the target area. The magnetic attachment makes the lamp great for mounting on any metal surface. Light is powered by an included AC plug.
- Power: 0.5 W
- Voltage: AC110-240V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- LED10 connects to motor switch
- Application: Any sewing machine
- Feature: Has convenient on/off switch on magnet mounting