Brother DreamWeaver XE Innov-is VM6200D Quilting, Sewing & Embroidery Machine
DreamWeaver XE is the exciting new mid-priced combination quilting, sewing and embroidery machine, which is downright dreamy - revolutionary technology, reliability, and ease of operation make this the perfect addition to create projects you've always dreamed of, all while adding a touch of sophistication to your sewing room. This exciting combination machine is packed with Brother-exclusive and industry-first features. A new chassis gives 5.0" x 11.25" of workspace - our biggest work area ever! Featuring 10" LED lighting for brilliant, full spectrum lighting. With up to 1,050 stitches per minute, you will be creating more works of art in less time.
The V-Sonic Pen Pal is available for sewing and embroidery. Simply touch the fabric with the sensor pen to place an embroidery pattern or place the needle, setting the stitch width and setting the end point. Sew Straight Laser Vision Guide makes it easier than ever to sew straight lines. A huge benefit when quilting, piecing, pintucking and aligning rows of stitches. Become a master by watching onscreen tutorials with the large LCD touch screen display which offers vivid, crystal-clear lucidity.
If all the industry-first features weren't enough to make your dreams come true, this machine also has many exciting features that customers have come to love like the Automatic Height Adjuster AHA feature and automatic needle threading. Plus, this machine is iBroidery ready so you have access to thousands of embroidery designs available for purchase.
Tackle bigger, bolder projects than you may have ever dreamed of with DreamWeaver XE!
Sew Straight Laser Vision Guide
One of the biggest challenges for quilters and sewers is sewing straight. Our industry-first built-in laser makes it easier than ever to sew a straight line. It is a must-have feature for quilters doing piecing, edge joining, pintucking and for aligning multiple lines of stitching.
V-Sonic Pen Pal System for Sewing & V-Sonic Pen Pal System for Embroidery
Use the included V-Sonic Pen Pal to tap on the sewing bed and easily make adjustments to needle position, laser position, stitch details and other features.
MuVit Digital Dual Feed
Our new MuVit Digital Dual Feed included accessory can powerfully feed fabric from the top AND bottom. This makes it incredibly easy to sew precise, uniform stitches on a range of fabrics like leather, faux fur and silk with incredible ease. Don't need dual feed? No problem, simply turn it off.
Droplight Embroidery Positioning Marker
The needle drop position can't be missed - just look for the red dot.
Built-in Disney Designs
Add some character to your creations. Choose from 91 built-in designs.
Up to 1,050 Stitches Per Minute
V-Series machines are among the fastest Brother machines ever made, so you can create more pieces in less time.
Automatic Height Adjuster AHA Feature
Helps ensure consistent stitch length on all fabric thicknesses by keeping the presser foot pressure consistent, regardless of fabric thickness, leading to uniform stitch quality across uneven surfaces. How quilters ever got by without it is still a mystery.
Lightning-quick pivoting is enabled by the pivoting function, which allows you to leave the needle down and the presser foot up to turn perfect corners.
Convenient easy-to-view onscreen clock so you don't lose track of time.
Automatic Needle Threader
Toss the tweezers. With the Brother automatic needle threader, threading the needle is as easy as pressing a button.
Bobbin Winding While Sewing
The machine can multi-task by allowing you to wind bobbins for future use while sewing - a big time saver.
7" x 12 " and 5" x 7" embroidery Frames Included
Automatic Thread Cutting
Never worry about messy or unprofessional thread trims with the automatic cutter.
Download over 5,000 unique designs, available for individual purchase. Exclusively for Brother-usa.com customers.
Change the background color of embroidery designs on the LCD display screen for editing ease and greater visibility during the preview process.
With such a big workspace, you'll be making bigger creations than ever before. DreamWeaver XE allows you to move through the design up to 500 stitches at a time - a huge benefit if you break a thread.
Pattern Rotation by 1°
Want your design to be JUST right? That's easy - use the LCD display screen to change the rotation angle of your design in one degree increments for precise placement.
2 USB Ports
Make sure your machine is always up-to-date by downloading machine updates from brother-usa.com.
Largest Workspace Ever
Realize your dreams in a workspace over 10% bigger than in any other Brother machine!
Seven Inch LCD touch Screen Display
Become a V-Series master by watching onscreen tutorials, and control the machine with the large, intuitive onscreen icons.
Vibrant 10" Runway Lighting
See your work in brilliant light...no more task lights needed!
- LCD Size (Horizontal x Vertical) inches 3.6 x 6.0
- Display (Number of Colors) 260,000
- Adjustable Screen Brightness Settings
- Stitch Select Touch Panel
- Opening Screen
- On-Screen Help
- Built-in Languages
- On-Screen Editing
- Lighting LED 10" Lighting
- Automatic Needle Threading System
- Automatic Thread Tension
- Easy Bobbin Winding
- Adjustable Bobbin Winding Speed
- Thread Sensor Upper and Bobbin
- Quick Set Bobbin
- Full USB 1
- Computer Connectivity with Update Capability
- Mouse Capability by USB
- Media Type USB
- Bed Area (depth x width) inches 7.7 x 15.6
- Work Space (height & width) inches 5.0 x 11.25
- Maximum Sewing Speed (stitches per minute) 1,050
- Knee Lifter
- Feed Dog 7
- Back to Beginning Key
- Standard Presser Feet Included with Machine 12
- Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles) 561 (531 Built-in and 30 on CD)
- Buttonhole Styles 14 One-step
- Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts 6 (Including 3 Japanese Fonts)
- Stitch Width
- Stitch Length
- My Custom Stitch? Feature
- Side Feeding
- Start/Stop Button
- Speed Controller
- Twin Needle Setting Key
- Needle Position Key (Up/Down)
- Automatic Height Adjuster? AHA Feature
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment
- Presser Foot Leveling
- Automatic Presser Foot Lifter
- Pivot Function
- Drop Feed/Free Motion
- Free Motion Quilting Foot
- Built-in Quilting Stitches
- Included Quilting Feet
- Specialty Feet Included Yes
- Maximum Embroidery Area (X x Y) 7" x 12"
- Maximum Embroidery Speed (stitches per minute) 1,050
- Built-in Embroidery Designs (non-license) 227
- Built-in Embroidery Designs featuring Disney/Pixar Characters 91
- Built-in Frame Designs 10 Shapes x 14 Stitch Patterns
- Thread Wiper
- Resume Function
- Trial Position/Layout Function
- Built-in Border Function & Designs
- Automatic Color Sorting on Border Function
- Sewing Decorative Stitches with Embroidery Arm Attached
- Automatic Feed Thread Cutting
- Curving Text on Screen Editing
- Space Reduction among Embroidery Alphabets
- Pattern Rotating 1, 10, or 90 Degrees
- Drag and Drop Editing
- Zigzag Foot
- Monogramming Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Stitch Foot
- Button Fitting Foot
- Straight Stitch Foot
- Droplight Embroidery Positioning Marker
- ¼" Quilting Foot With Guide
- Free-Motion Open Toe Quilting Foot
- MuVit Digital Dual Feed Foot
- Spool Cap (Special)
- V-Sonic Pen Pal
- Embroidery Needle Plate Cover
- Knee Lifter
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate
- Cord Guide Bobbin Cover (With Single Hole)
- Specialty Thread Bobbin Cover
- Bobbin Case for Bobbin Work
- 2 Embroidery Frame Sets
- Embroidery Bobbin Thread
- Stabilizer Material
- Grid Sheet Set
- My Custom Stitch CD
- Disney Guide
- Soft Cover
- Exclusive Bag Set Included
- Additional Accessories Included in Box
- Warranty 2/6/25 year premium warranty. See premium warranty for details.
- UPC Code 012502633709
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D) 22.5" x 29" x 22.75"
- Machine Weight 52.911 lbs
- Shipping Weight 68.30 lbs