Brother Innov-is 2500-D Sewing and Embroidery Machine
The Innov-is 2500D is great for sewing, quilting, and embroidering. It has 158 Disney embroidery designs built-in. The Innov-is 2500D offers a color LCD touch screen, a 10 inch x 6 inch embroidery area and precise stitching for all of your projects.
The built-in dual USB ports allow a direct connection from your machine to your computer. You can also access a variety of additional memory devices (not included).
The powerful on-screen editing features include layout, pattern rotation in 1 degree increments, mirror imaging and scaling. The oversized, high-resolution color LCD screen makes machine control easy. Select stitches, embroidery patterns, tutorials and more by simply touching the screen.
- 158 built-in Disney embroidery patterns with 82 additional built-in patterns
- 149 built-in decorative stitches
- Up to 800 stitches per minute embroidery
- Up to 1,000 stitches per minute sewing
- 10 built-in monogramming fonts
- Thread cutter button
- Super bright work lights
- Automatic presser foot lifter
- Upper and lower bobbin thread sensing system
- Quick-set horizontal bobbin
- Automatic Upper Thread Tension System for perfect stitches on any fabric
- On-screen editing
- Advanced on-screen help menu
- Built-in Embroidery Design Card Slot and USB ports
Large Color LCD Display
Bright, vivid 4.6 inch x 3.5 inch backlit control panel allows access to all functions simply by touching the display.
Generous 10-inch x 6-inch Embroidery Area
Large 10-inch x 6-inch embroidery area gives you plenty of room for your creativity.
7-Point Feed Dogs
Now you can feed any fabric smoothly and with ease with the 7-Point Feed Dogs.
Advanced Needle Threading System
Just press a lever and the thread is pushed through the eye of the needle for perfect threading.
Presser Foot Height Adjustment
Presser foot height selector lets you select the presser foot height from three different levels.
Create Stitches of Your Very Own
Create your own stitches using the My Custom Stitch feature on the LCD Panel.
When the machine is turned off in the middle of an embroidery design, use the resume function to go back to the exact last stitch last design after the machine is turned back on.
- Needle set
- Twin needle
- Alternate bobbin case (pink screw)
- Bobbin center pin (for prewound bobbins)
- Embroidery bobbin thread
- Vertical spool pin
- Straight stitch needle plate
- Embroidery needle plate cover
- Accessory scissors
- Seam ripper
- Chalk pen
- Eyelet Punch
- Knee lifter
- Foot control
- Touch pen (stylus)
- USB cable
- Blind stitch foot
- Blind stitch foot (with guide)
- Button fitting foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Cording foot (with 3 cord guides)
- Embroidery foot
- Free-motion quilting foot
- Monogramming foot
- Narrow hemmer foot
- Overcasting foot
- Straight Stitch foot
- Walking foot
- Zigzag foot
- Zipper foot
- Instruction book
- Carrying Case
- Variable Needle Positions
- Single or twin needle use
- Automatic Bobbin winding system
- Free Arm w/ accessory storage
- Snap-on Presser Feet
- Machine is compatible with PE-Design/PED Basic
- Sewing/embroidery Design Memory
- 25 year limited warranty
- Machine Dimensions: 20 1/8 inches (W) x 12 inches (H) x 10 1/8 inches(D)
- Machine Weight: 24.7 lbs, 32.4 lbs with emb unit
Dual USB Ports
- Connect the 2500D to your PC
- Import and export embroidery designs
- Save self-designed patterns
- Update your machine software
Manufacturer's Warranty Certificate & Statement
Download FREE Resizing and Conversion Software
FREE Resizing and Conversion Software
TrueSizer is a universal file conversion tool offering full compatibility between industrial and domestic embroidery file formats, as well as full design scalability.