Know Your Battings
Never choose the wrong batting again!
- Handy pocket-sized guide to batting measures 4x6 and fits easily in your quilting bag or purse
- 64 pages of charts, terminology definitions, retailer batting names, finishes, roll widths, and more
- Avoid costly common mistakes by learning to choose and use different batting types correctly
- Pick the right product for every quilting project you start
All batting is not alike, and it can make or break your final projects, whether quilt, throw, bag, or clothing. Never get the wrong batting again by bringing this resourceful, pocket-sized guide along with you to the store!
Small but mighty, Know Your Battings will help you choose appropriate batting, use it correctly, and avoid common mistakes so you end up with a perfect quilt every time.
Author Krista Moser is a professional machine quilter, pattern designer, quilt maker, and instructor, and offers classes, tutorials, and patterns on The Quilted Life via her website.
Packed with over 60 pages of terminology definitions and charts listing retailer batting names, finishes, roll widths, stitch spaces, recommendations, advantage and disadvantages, and so much more, you won't want to start another project without Know Your Battings!
From the Back Cover
A MUST-HAVE GUIDE
to choosing the right batting for every project, every time!
- A glossary of terms
- Insightful answers to frequently asked questions
- Convenient reference charts
- Detailed information on the pros and cons for each batting
- Lists of popular brands, products, and sizes
- And more!
About the Author
Krista Moser is a machine quilter, pattern designer, and fiber arts enthusiast. She offers classes, tutorials, and her patterns on her The Quilted Life website, kristamoser.com.
- Page Count: 152
- Size: 8 x 0.6 x 9.9 inches