Babylock BNT10 Enterprise Embroidery Machine
I've always admired an enterprising spirit...looks like Baby Lock does too! Nothing can hold back an enterprising spirit and with the right tools everything is possible. Whether you just love to embroider or ready to start an embroidery business, the new Baby Lock Enterprise is the right tool that can help you achieve your goals.
Babylock Enterprise Features
- 10 Needles.
- Large designs, multiples, or even gorgeous 10-color designs can be embroidered at a speed of 1,000 spm with minimal set-up or thread changes.
- Colored Thread Positioning.
- The LED lighting on each spool changes to match thread colors. The lights also signal when a spool needs to be changed, so you’ll never lose track of those 10 threads.
Edit designs to add your own unique touch or to make customized products. It has never been so fast or so easy. Group design elements together to quickly move or edit the design.
Pinpoint precise needle placement for embroidery designs at a glance. This unique camera scans your fabric to find the positioning sticker and positions the embroidery automatically.
Combined with the Enterprise, Palette 9 becomes the command center for your embroidery project. It also provides the ability to link up to 4 machines together.
14 inch x 14 inch Embroidery Hoop.
Need to go big? Then you’ll want the optional 14" x 14" hoop. This jumbo frame is perfect for large projects like jacket backs and quilt blocks.
TruView HD LCD Screen.
Edit and preview your designs on the stunning 8.5 inch LCD TruView Display. The screen has 480 x 800 pixels for the utmost clarity in 260,000 colors.
Baby Lock Enterprise BNT10 Specifications
- 10 needles. 1 position for each needle.
- Maximum embroidery speed. 1,000 stitches per minute.
- Maximum embroidery fill stitching speed. 1,000 stitches per minute.
- Embroiders up to 7 7/8 inch x 14 inch (200mm x 360mm) embroidery field using Palette 9.
- Use the optional 14 inch x 14 inch (360mm x 360mm) frame with Palette 9 Software.
- LCD Maximum reading capacity.
- 500,000 stitches. Or:
- 500 color changes. Or:
- TruView HD LCD Color Touch Screen.
- Shows 260,000 colors.
- Measures 8.5" diagonally.
- 160 degrees for optimum viewing.
- NeedleCam Digital Camera for perfect embroidery positioning.
- Touch Screen shows:
- Design placement using drag and drop.
- Estimated embroidery time display and stitch count.
- Needle advancement (1, 10, 100 or 1000 stitch increments).
- Measurements displayed in inches or metric.
- 200% design magnification on screen.
- Color separation.
- Thread color indicator.
- On-screen hoop size indicator shows standard and optional hoops.
- Thread warning indicator.
- 300 color names.
- Screen saver customization.
- Customizable mouse pointer.
Software / Connectivity.
- 3 USB ports. There are 2 type A, version 2.0 ports that connect with flash drives and CD-Rom drives. Version 1.1 connects with mouse, hub, and floppy drives. 1 type B USB port connects directly to a PC.
- Linking capabilities allow up to 4 machines to connect to Palette 9 software through a powered hub.
- Optional external USB 1GB flash drive.
- Reads multiple formats (PES, PEC, DST, PHC).
- Upgradeable through USB connection.
- 5 LED lights with dimming settings to brighten the work area.
- LED spool stand lighting aids in thread placement and thread spool warning.
- Built-in memory (1.7MB).
- Bobbin system: front loading, vertical rotary hook.
- Push button, automatic needle threaders.
- Upper thread breakage sensors.
- Manual tension controls.
- Automatic thread trimmer (upper and lower).
- Needle bar/frame move key extends the hoop for easy access to the design while still attached to the machine.
- Start/Stop button with lock feature.
- On-screen speed control.
- Uses pre-wound bobbins.
- Choose units of measure: inches or millimeters.
- Built-in stylus holder.
- Built-in operation guide with videos.
- Built-in help messages.
- Auto save feature. Automatically saves the last design when power is turned off or a power failure occurs.
- Shipping weight (130 lbs. or 59 kg.).
- Machine weight (92 lbs. or 42 kg.).
- Warranty: 5 years limited, 2 years computer circuit, 1 year electrical, 1 year parts, 1 year labor.
- Ask your Baby Lock Retailer about training and service programs like the optional Gold Standard.
- Built-in embroidery designs.
- 110 Designs.
- 30 Fonts including large floral alphabet, Baby Lock exclusive script and Greek letters.
- 3 Monogram fonts designs with frames.
- 120 Frame combinations.
- Combine embroidery designs on screen.
- Character/text array function.
- Character spacing.
- 1 degree, 10 degree, and 90 degree pattern rotation.
- Design size change (10% reduction and 20% enlargement) on most designs.
- Needle forward and reverse position placement (1, 10, 100 or 1000 stitch increments).
- Design duplication (up to 20 times in both directions).
- Design Grouping: combine designs or move them as a group.
- Automatic appliqué.
- Automatic basting.
- Mirror imaging.
- Change color selections within designs.
- Manual color sequence allows:
- All 10 colors can be anchored.
- Color can be selected by needle number rather than by color.
- Anchored colors can be changed in the middle of stitching.
- Assign colors to DST format.
- Embroidery speed can be set for individual anchored spools for specialty and metallic threads.
- Continuous border capabilities and color sorting on border designs.
- Monochrome option for embroidery designs.
- Short stitch delete.
- Instant needle edge placement with 9 starting and 9 ending positions.
- Thread color display in 6 options.
- Custom color displays in 3 options:
- Original Palette.
- Custom Palette 1.
- Custom Palette 2.
- 4 Included embroidery hoops:
- 7-7/8 inch x 14 inch (200mm x 360mm).
- 5-1/8 inch x 7-1/8 inch (130mm x 180mm).
- 4 inch x 4 inch (100mm x 100mm).
- 1-1/2 inch x 2-3/8 inch (40mm x 60mm).
- Hoop sensor advises hoop size for design chosen.
- Hoop display shows hoop options on-screen based on frame holder chosen.
- On-screen count and running time system.