No other machine has the ease of a home model and the speed of an industrial.
You love embroidery. From the bedroom quilt to the living room curtains, your home is decorated with embroidery accents. Family and friends have all been touched by your personalized gifts. You dream about embroidering for a living.
Live the dream with the Embroidery Professional from Baby Lock. Designed for the passionate embroiderer, the Embroidery Professional bridges the gap between home embroidery machines and industrial machines. It's compact enough to sit on a table-top. And yet, has the features to quickly bring your embroidery creations to life.
Your inspiration, your creativity, and your motivation are all sewn within the stitches of your designs. With simple touch-screen editing plus four ways to access designs, the BabyLock BMP8 Embroidery Professional will never limit your creativity.
BABYLOCK PROFSSIONAL EMBROIDERY MACHINE BENEFITS:
6 Needles + 6 Colors = 0 Color Changes
The Embroidery Professional saves you time and effort. With six needles, you no longer have to re-thread after every color change. Assign each needle a color, then sit back and watch as your design is stitched out at an amazing maximum speed of 1,000 stitches per minute.
Hassle-Free, Automatic Threading
Threading a needle has never been easier. The Embroidery Professional has an automatic needle-threading mechanism that passes the thread through the eye of the needle. With just a push of a button, the needle is automatically threaded.
Easily Duplicate Your Designs
Sew multiple copies of the same design all in one hoop. This feature makes embroidering badges, patches or any project that you need a repeating pattern fast and easy. Simply touch the screen to instantly add rows or columns of the design up to 30 times in both directions. No copying and pasting is necessary.
Quickly Customize with Touch-Screen Editing
Combine, reposition, rotate, change thread colors and add text, all with the touch of your finger. The easy-to-read color LCD touch screen makes editing designs simple. Customize with only a few screen selections and every design embroidered will look exactly as you envisioned. This works great on the many built-in designs, allowing you to alter them to fit your style.
Choose Designs from Multiple Sources
The Embroidery Professional has four ways to read designs. With a floppy disk drive, flash memory card slot and embroidery card slot, designs can come from anywhere. The Embroidery Professional also directly connects to your computer via a USB port. Create and edit designs on your computer and send them straight to the Embroidery Professional. With this much connectivity, you can use all your favorites from your current design library plus open doors for all new designs.
- 6 needles- 1 position for each needle
- Maximum embroidery speed- 1,000 stitches per minute
- Maximum embroidery fill stitching speed- 1,000 stitches per minute
- Stitch capacity: machine will read up to
- 500,000 stitches per design, or
- 500 color changes, or
- 100 combined designs
- Color LCD screen with 4,096 colors
- 640 x 240 LCD size (dot matrix)
- Touch-screen pattern selection and editing
- Floppy drive (read and write)
- Direct PC connection via USB Port
- Embroidery card slot
- Compact Flash memory card slot (read and write)
- Reads multiple formats (PES,PEC,DST,PHC)
- Upgradeable through Compact Flash memory card slot, floppy drive or USB Port connection
- Built-in memory
- Bobbin system: front loading, vertical rotary hook
- Push button, automatic needle threader
- Upper thread breakage sensors
- Manual tension control
- Automatic thread trimmer (upper and lower)
- Start/Stop button with lock feature
- On-screen speed control
- Uses pre-wound bobbins
- Choose units of measure (inches or millimeters)
- Character/text array editing
- Pattern rotation (1° or 90° increments)
- Design size change (10% reduction to 20% increase) on most designs
- Needle forward and reverse position placement (1, 10, or 100 stitch increments)
- Instant needle edge placement (8 starting and 8 ending positions)
- Thread color display in 7 options
- Custom color displays in 3 options:
- Original Palette, Custom Palette 1, Custom Palette 2
- Embroidery fields (4 hoops included)
- Extra Large 7-7/8" x 11-3/4"
- Large 5-1/8" x 7-1/8"
- Medium 4" x 4"
- Small 1-1/2" x 2-3/8"
- Hoop sensor advises hoop size for design chosen
- Built-in embroidery designs
- 59 Designs
- Large floral alphabet
- 13 Styles of alphabets
- Exclusive script designs
- 10 frames with 12 design stitches
- Monogram designs with frames (designs and features of Baby Lock embroidery card #10)
- On-screen stitch count and running time system
- On-screen design duplication (up to 30 times in both directions)
- Built-in operation guide
- Built-in help messages
- Set-up video included
- Auto save feature - automatically saves last design when power is turned off or a power failure occurs
- Shipping weight (110 lbs. or 50 kg.)
- Machine weight (81-1/2 lbs. or 37 kg.)
- Warranty (5 years limited, 2 years computer circuit, 1 year electrical, 1 year parts, 1 year labor)
- Ask your Baby Lock Retailer about training and service programs
- Cap Frame Hoop Set (EPCF1)
- Includes frame, driver, and mounting jig
- Cap Frame Only (EPCF)
- Table/Stand (EPSTAND)
- Bobbin Winder device with metal bobbins (EPBW1)
- Bobbins (pre-wound polyester)
- Baby Lock Embroidery Professional Workbook
- Baby Lock embroidery cards and disks
Optional Cap Hoop
Embroider caps easier and quicker with the optional cap hoop. This snap-on hoop allows you to embroider along the curve of any cap. Buy additional cap frames to have several caps hooped and ready to snap in.
Save valuable time by buying additional hoops, in every available size, to have your fabric prepped and ready to go when the machine is finished with the current design.
- Four Hoops available: Extra Large 7-7/8" x 11-3/4"(EPF300)
- Large 5-1/8" x 7-1/8"(EPF180)
- Medium 4" x 4" (EPF100)
- Small 1-1/2" x 2-3/8"(EPF60)