Arrow Heavyweight Sewing Table for Singer Featherweight Machines
The Arrow Heavyweight Table is specially designed to fit your vintage Singer Featherweight! It’s beautiful black finish and gold decals will complement your 221K or 222K beautifully. It is a sturdy table with an opening that is specifically sized to fit your Featherweight, so it offers free arm and flatbed sewing without the need for an insert. And contrary to what the name implies, it’s completely portable, so it’s perfect for taking to classes and retreats, or packing in your RV.
The steel locking legs on this Singer Featherweight table offer a sturdy base, but fold up neatly for easy storage. It also has a Velcro strip to secure the legs in place and 2 wheels on the side of the table for easy maneuverability. Because her tough melamine surface is mar-resistant, the Heavyweight Sewing Table will stand up to years of use and still look great.
- Dimensions Open: 40-1/4” wide x 19-3/4” deep (front to back) x 28-1/2” tall
- Dimensions with Legs Folded: 40-1/4 wide x 19-3/4 deep (front to back) x 4-1/2 high
- Dimensions cut out: 18" x 7.75"
- When platform is dropped it is 2.5" from the table top
- The Heavyweight Table has an adjustable platform so it will accommodate the Singer 221k and 222k
- Construction: Melamine/MDF with Steel Legs
- Manual Platform Weight Limit: 45 lbs.
- Please Note: This table will NOT accommodate a Singer 301
Assembly and Downloads
The Heavyweight Table ships in 1 box and arrives fully assembled. Download the assembly manual below for more information.