AccuQuilt GO! Baby Fabric Cutter
Love to quilt but hate to cut? It's time to change the way you cut fabric. A Bundle of Joy has arrived! Purchase the new Accuquilt Go! Baby Fabric Cutter.
Features of the Accuquilt GO! Baby
- Cut up to four layers of cotton fabric in seconds with the new GO! Baby cutter.
- The new GO! Baby Fabric Cutter provides safe and accurate fabric cutting that's up to 90% faster than rotary or scissors.
- It has a portable compact design and only weighs 8 lb. - perfect for travel or taking to sewing classes and retreats
- All 6" wide dies from the AccuQuilt GO! line fit the GO! Baby cutter.
More details from our sewing advisors:
- Fast, accurate and easy way to cut up to 4 layers of cotton fabric in seconds.
- Size closed: 4-1/2" D x 8-1/4" H x 12" W.
- Platform: 17-3/8".
- Go! Baby Fabric Cutter.
- Instruction manual.
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Mfg: AccuQuilt Go!
Open and ready for use.
Closed and ready for travel or storage.
GO! Baby compared to original GO! fabric cutter.
Directions on using the Fabric Cutter
Place die on cutter FOAM SIDE UP. Place fabric on top of die.* Place cutting mat on top of fabric.
Push die, fabric and mat firmly against roller. Turn handle in direction you want the die to go.
Remove mat, die-cut shape and excess fabric. Add new fabric and cutting mat on top of die.
Repeat process from opposite side. No need to handle die between cuts!
*To conserve fabric, cover only the shape you want to cut--not the entire die board. For asymmetrical shapes, place fabric pattern side up if you want the shape to look exactly like the shape on the die. Place fabric pattern side down if you want the shape to be a mirror image of the shape on the die.
Reasons to Love the GO! Baby
- Up to 90% faster than rotary cutters or scissors.
- Consistent, accurate and stable cutting of precise shapes with no slipping rulers or measuring to reduce fabric waste.
- Lightweight (only 8 lbs.) and portable. It folds to store and closes with a magnetic latch. The easy-lift carrying handle make is easy to take to classes, guild meetings, retreats and quilting bees.
- Comfortable roller handle grip is easy and safe; eliminating arthritis, wrist, backaches, shoulder and elbow pain caused by using a rotary cutter.
- Wide selection of GO! Baby dies allow the creation of unlimited projects. The possibilities are endless.
- The design is innovative and easy to clean with a high gloss exterior surface and a neutral, light-colored work surface.
GO! Baby Fabric Chart
The chart below shows the recommend number of fabric layers. The actual number of fabric layers will vary depending on fabric type and thickness.
Care & Maintenance
For best results, always keep your GO! Baby cutter clean and lint free. To clean the cutter inside and out, use a soft dry cloth. Avoid abrasives, solvents and spray cleaners. If necessary, wipe with a damp cloth, then polish with a dry cloth. Use canned air to clear lint from roller area. The GO! Baby fabric cutter does not have replacement parts.
Limited One-Year Warranty
We promise your personal AccuQuilt GO! Baby cutter will be free from defects in material or workmanship when used as directed. If you experience a manufacturing defect within one year after purchase, AccuQuilt will repair or replace the cutter at no charge. Improper use, excessive wear and tear caused by commercial use and/or damage caused by the user will void the warranty. This warranty covers only the cutting unit--not mats or dies. To receive a replacement unit, return the cutter to the place you purchased it.
Die compatibility information is listed on all GO! die product pages and in Accuquilt GO! Die and Cutter Compatibility Chart