Hotronix® Power Platen™ 16in x 20in
The power to eliminate scorching - for good.
Reduce the risk of scorching on heat-sensitive substrates with this specialty lower platen that heats garments from below, reducing the need for high heat from the upper platen. With a built-in heat printing pillow, it conforms to any substrate while helping you press across hard-to-print areas, such as buttons and seams.
Controller is interchangeable with all 4 sizes of Power Platen - order one or more sizes, plus a controller, or the save with a full set of Power Platens and included controller.
The Power Platen is fully Threadable when used with a Heat Press Caddie.
Compatible with 16" x 20" Hotronix® Auto Clam, MAXX® Clam, and Air Fusion IQ™ heat presses. (Not compatible with Hotronix Fusion IQ or draw presses).
Requires the Power Platen Controller (sold separately). Must have dedicated circuit breaker.
- Built-in pillow conforms to any substrate
- 4 sizes available- 6" x 6", 6" x 20", 11" x 15", 16" x 20" - to handle anything from full size garments to kid size, sleeves, and more
- Controller includes digital temperature display for accurate application
- Quick disconnect design allows you use one controller (sold separately) with different platen sizes
- UL, ULc, CE approved
- Two-year warranty
- Must have designated circuit breaker
- Applies heat from below, reducing the heat needed from the upper platen, eliminating scorching on heat-sensitive fabrics
- Insulating properties keep bottom of platen cool-to-the-touch when changing
- Fully Threadable when used with a Heat Press Caddie
- Eliminates the need to pre-heat garments and promotes a quicker bond between adhesive and fabric, reducing production time
- Reduced upper platen temperature protects delicate embroidery and appliqué from overheating, helping them retain their full dimension.
- Reduces the risk of dye migration on polyester substrates
California residents: view Proposition 65 warning