King Quilter II Longarm Quilting Sitdown Machine
Our exclusive best seller is now available as a sitdown machine!
Quilt Big in a Smaller Space! The King Quilter II is the longarm machine that takes up 29% less space than a yard of fabric! All of the features and reliability of the King Quilter II Elite longarm, paired with the revolutionary Quilt Vision table for an amazing quilting experience.
King Quilter 2 is a spacious 18” deep x 8” tall to handle your largest quilts with ease. Over 4” of clearance between the machine head and the table means that you can always see your needle position clearly without straining. The perfectly sized color touch screen puts control of the King Quilter II at your fingertips.
The new Quilt Vision table stands out in a crowd. It has a generous 32” x 36” work area, and it can be adjusted from 29.5” to 39.5” tall, so you can ergonomically quilt standing up or sitting down. Quilt Vision Stitch Regulation™ brings the precision of stitch regulation to your free motion quilting.
The new King Quilter II long arm quilting sitdown machine is a state of the art quilting machine that takes everything you loved about the King Quilter and brings it to a stationary machine that you can stand or sit at with more reliability and excellent features. Sturdier than ever before, be assured that you are getting a high quality machine that will last and make quilting feel like a breeze. The new King Quilter II is a quilter's dream.
Our King Quilter II Sitdown is made in the USA and utilizes high-tech electronics and an innovative touch-pad user interface to offer greater functionality and ease of operation to home quilters than ever before conceived in the quilting industry. The King Quilter II long arm quilting machine is a high quality machine that incorporates very robust design features and is very easy to service.
- 18” deep and 8” tall opening. Four times the quilting space of the average home sewing machine
- Included exclusive Quilt Vision Table™ with built-in Quilt Vision Stitch Regulation™
- 36” wide x 32” deep Quilt Vision Table
- Presets for saving favorite manual mode stitching options
- Machine positioned for exceptional quilt visibility
- Adjustable table height from 25.5" to 39.5"
- Numeric Tension Readout
- Stitching speed up to 2,200 stitches per minute
- 4-22 precision stitches per inch
- Two modes of stitch regulation: Precision or Cruise
- Basting stitch mode with five settings
- Manual unregulated stitch mode
- Easy to use 3.5” high-resolution color touch screen
- Needle Up and Down control
- Responsive foot pedal
- Easy needle changes
- Intuitive, easy to see threading path
- Enhanced, controllable needle area and under-arm lighting
- Quilting alarm and project timer
- Stitch counters
- Partition in bobbin area to keep bobbin lint easy to remove
- Separate bobbin winder saves wear and tear on your machine
- Built-in diagnostics
- Easy USB machine and software updates
- Can be easily upgraded to a movable-carriage, frame machine if your needs change
- Low-bobbin estimator and alarm
- Easy setup and assembly
- Adjustable table height
- 25.5" to 39.5"
- Sewing Speed
- 50SPM - 2,200 SPM (available in Manual and Cruise mode)
- Stitches Per Inch
- 4-22 (available in Cruise and Precision mode)
- Throat Space
- 18” wide x 8” tall
- Quilt Vision Table™
- 36" wide x 32" deep (height adjustable)
- Hook System
- Rotary Horizontal Axis
- Bobbin Class
- Needle Style
- 134 / 135x5 / 135x7
- 10 years casting, 5 years mechanical, 5 years electrical.
- 36-inch by 32-inch Quilt Vision Table™ with Quilt Vision Stitch Regulation™
- Color Touch Screen
- King Quilter II Lighting Package: needle LED light ring, machine throat lighting, and bobbin light
- Five bobbins, 20 needles, sample thread pack
- Tabletop Bobbin Winder
Will my machine fit?
Allow 36 inches of space to have space to quilt comfortably. With the optional extension tables, you will have and incredible 6 feet of space to maneuver your project.
Select in the dropdown menu above
Optional Quilt Vision Table Extension
Add an extra 18 to the width of your Quilt Vision Table with the Quilt Vision Table Extension. Easy to install, these extensions pop up when you need them and fold down for storage. Buy two and add them to both sides!
Optional Wheel Casters for Quilt Vision Table
The Quilt Vision Mini Casters provide portability to the Quilt Vision Table. Each set includes four casters. Compatible with Quilt Vision Table only.
Optional Large Foot Pedal
Treat your feet right and stitch more comfortably on your King Quilter Sitdown machine with the new King Quilter Large Foot Controller. Your foot will have no trouble finding this 9.25 inches long by 7.25 inch deep foot pedal.