SEBO AIRBELT E2 Turbo Canister Vacuum (Dark Blue)
The three AIRBELT E models are powerful, ultra-quiet, lightweight, canister vacuum cleaners that offer innovative design, attractive contours, superb hospital-grade filtration, and an optimized internal airflow pathway that provides powerful suction performance. They feature a 37-foot cleaning radius, a large-capacity filter bag, three on-board attachments, rubber-coated wheels to protect floor surfaces, and a durable telescopic tube with quick-release connections. They also have a full bag or clog indicator, control-switch cord rewinder, and a soft-foam bumper that protects the vacuum, furniture, and walls from scuffs and scratches.
There are two straight-suction models that offer a choice of cleaning heads for use on hard floors and rugs. The E1 Kombi includes a combination nozzle with retractable bristles, and the E2 Turbo offers both an air-driven turbo head and a parquet brush. However, the E3 Premium offers the commercial-quality ET-1 power head that cleans both carpets and hard floors, has excellent pet hair removal, provides manual brush roller shut off, and the extension side of its L-shaped contour makes cleaning under counters easy. A parquet brush for cleaning hard floors with straight suction is also included. The E3’s ergonomically designed handle includes the suction adjustment switch, and it provides user comfort and effortless control of the power head’s 180° steering ability and super-low, 3.5-inch horizontal cleaning profile.
- Designed and Manufactured in Germany
- The World’s Best Pet Vacuums
- Excellent for Users With Allergies or Asthma
- Tightly Sealed Hospital-grade Filtration
- Reliable, Commercial-grade Components
- Rubber Wheels and Bumpers Protect Homes
- High-tech Brush Roller Technology
- Changing Bags is Easy and Clean
- Save Money! SEBO Vacuums Last for Years
- Free Warranty Coverage
- Mid-size Canister Vacuum
- Three-step, Hospital-grade Filtration
- A Flat-to-the-floor 3 ˝-inch Profile
- Three Full-size, On-board Tools
- Long, 25-foot Cord and 37-foot Operating Range
- Durable Power Head with Manual Height Adjustment, Amazing Steering Ability, and Manual Brush Shut Off
- Large Capacity Filter Bag
- Easy Brush Roller Removal, User Warning Lights, and Automatic Obstruction Shut Off
- Three Protective, Rubber- coated Wheels, Mounted on Steel Axles
- E3 Premium – Suction Adjustment on Handle. Tapered Suction Hose
- E1 Kombi and E2 Turbo – Turbo Head and Parquet Brush,or Kombi Nozzle, but No Power Head
- Soft-start Feature
- Convenient Parking and Storage Aids
- Full Bag or Clog Indicator
- Patented AIRBELT Bumper
- E1 Kombi and E2 Turbo – Suction Adjustment Switch on Canister Body
Airbelt E Model Filtration
Bagged vs. Bagless...Bags are Better!
Top-fill, three and four-layer bags are an integral part of SEBO’s filtration system because they hold virtually all dirt captured by the vacuum, which improves the effectiveness and useful life of the microfilters. They also ensure continuously strong suction because dirt enters from the top, deposits at the bottom, accumulates upward, and air exits through the sides, which allows unimpeded airflow as they fill to capacity. And they can be sealed when full, so no dust can escape into the air during bag removal and disposal.
In contrast, without bags to hold nearly all the captured dirt, the microfilters on bagless vacuums quickly clog from excessive dirt build-up and must be replaced often, or a loss of suction and cleaning effectiveness will occur. In addition, dust and other allergens become airborne when emptying bagless dirt containers. Lastly, bagless vacuum microfilters are expensive, usually costing more than a multi-year supply of SEBO filter bags.
Changing Bags is Easy and Clean
SEBO filter bags can be changed in just a few seconds, and a hygiene cap keeps dust sealed inside during removal and disposal.
- Suction Motor: 1250 Watts
- Brush Motor: 175 Watts
- Airflow (motor rating): 120 CFM
- Water Lift (motor rating): 95 in.
- Belt Guarantee: 5 Years
- Brush Height Adjustment: Manual
- Suction Motor Protection: Thermal
- Bag Capacity: .92 gal.
- Handle Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Body Weight: 11.4 lbs.
- Variable Suction Control: Yes
- Bare Floor Cleaning: Yes
- Dusting Brush Included: Yes
- Cleaning Wand Included: Yes
- Cord Length/Range: 4025 ft./37 ft.
- Power Head Width: 12 in./15 in.
- Hose Length: 7 ft.
- S-class Filtration: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: Yes
- HEPA Filtration Available: No
- Use Without Power Head: Yes
- Brush Height Settings: 4
- Brush Wear Compensation: Manual
- Brush Speed: 2700 RPM
- Sound Level: E1 & E2 58 dBA/ E3 62dBA