SEBO AIRBELT D4 Premium Canister Vacuum (Black or Arctic White)
The AIRBEL D4 model is a powerful, full-size, ultra-quiet, canister vacuum cleaner with three on-board attachments, a giant 1.5-gallon bag, an unmatched 40-foot cord and 52-foot cleaning radius, protective rubber-coated wheels, a durable telescopic tube with quick-release connections, and a full bag or clog indicator. It also features excellent filtration, and a one-of-a-kind LED indicator that enables suction power to be optically monitored. A unique tapered suction hose with a 320° rotating canister connection increases airflow velocity , minimizes clogs, improves maneuverability , and its soft-foam bump er protects the vacuum, furniture, and walls from scuffs and scratches.
The D4’s commercial-quality ET-1 power head cleans both carpets and hard floors, has excellent pet hair removal, provides manual brush roller shut off, and the extension side of its L-shaped contour makes cleaning under counters easy. A parquet brush for cleaning hard floors with straight suction is also included. The ET-1 has a 3.5-inch horizontal cleaning profile, tool-free brush roller removal, and automatic shut off due to brush roller obstructions. The D4’s suction adjustment switch is located on its ergonomically designed handle, which also provides users effortless control of the power head’s 180° steering ability.
- Designed and Manufactured in Germany
- The World’s Best Pet Vacuums
- Excellent for Users With Allergies or Asthma
- Tightly Sealed Hospital-grade Filtration
- Reliable, Commercial-grade Components
- Rubber Wheels and Bumpers Protect Homes
- High-tech Brush Roller Technology
- Changing Bags is Easy and Clean
- Save Money! SEBO Vacuums Last for Years
- Free Warranty Coverage
- Amazing Steering Ability & Easy Brush Roller Removal
- Patented AIRBELT Bumper
- A Flat-to-the-floor 3 ½-inch Profile
- Four Castors with Rubber-coated Wheels, Mounted on Bearings and Steel Axles
- A Huge 1.5-gallon Filter Bag
- Convenient Parking and Storage Aids
- A Durable, Rotating Suction-hose Connection
- Adjustable Suction Switch on the Handle
- LED Suction-power Indicator
- Three Full-size, On-board Tools, plus a Parquet Brush
- Full-size Canister Vacuum
Airbelt D Model Filtration
Bags are better!
Top-fill, three and four-layer bags are an integral part of SEBO’s filtration system because they hold virtually all dirt captured by the vacuum, which improves the effectiveness and useful life of the microfilters. They also ensure continuously strong suction because dirt enters from the top, deposits at the bottom, accumulates upward, and air exits through the sides, which allows unimpeded airflow as they fill to capacity. And they can be sealed when full, so no dust can escape into the air during bag removal and disposal.
In contrast, without bags to hold nearly all the captured dirt, the microfilters on bagless vacuums quickly clog from excessive dirt build-up and must be replaced often, or a loss of suction and cleaning effectiveness will occur. In addition, dust and other allergens become airborne when emptying bagless dirt containers. Lastly, bagless vacuum microfilters are expensive, usually costing more than a multi-year supply of SEBO filter bags.
Pre-motor filters clean suction air after it passes through the filter bag, but before it passes over the vacuum motor. Cooling the motor with clean air is important because this increases useful life expectancy.
S-class Exhaust Microfilters
S-class Exhaust Microfilters (S = “Schwebstoff” = airborne particles) are made from electrostatically charged micro-fiber material, which attracts and captures dust particles from the airflow of the vacuum after it passes over the motor to cool it. This means that exhaust air is cleaned to the highest level. The S-class Standard requires filters to absorb greater than 99.9% of particles down to 0.3 microns in diameter. For comparison, 100 microns is the diameter of a human hair. Their advantages are a relatively open texture that allows smoother airflow for better suction performance, a longer life expectancy, and they cost less than HEPA filters.
- Suction Motor: 1250 Watts
- Brush Motor: 175/200 Watts
- Airflow (motor rating): 120 CFM
- Water Lift (motor rating): 95 in.
- Belt Guarantee: 5 Years
- Brush Height Adjustment: Manual
- Suction Motor Protection: Thermal
- Bag Capacity: 1.5 gal.
- Handle Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Body Weight: 15.9 lbs.
- Variable Suction Control:Yes
- Bare Floor Cleaning: Yes
- Dusting Brush Included: Yes
- Cleaning Wand Included: Yes
- Cord Length/Range: 40 ft./52 ft.
- Power Head Width: 12 in./15 in.
- Hose Length: 7 ft.
- S-class Filtration: Yes
- Adjustable Handle: Yes
- HEPA Filtration Available: No
- Use Without Power Head: Yes
- Brush Height Settings: 4
- Brush Wear Compensation: Manual
- Brush Speed: 2700 RPM