Kangaroo MOD Lift XL Sewing Cabinet Bundle (2071 and 2081)
At Kangaroo Sewing Furniture, we’re committed to adding comfort to your sewing experience. Every Kangaroo sewing
cabinet is crafted to accommodate long sessions at your machine, promote better ergonomic posture, and provide
convenience at every corner. You love sewing - you deserve to Sew In Comfort, so you can Sew Longer.
The lift mechanism moves your sewing machine up and down in 3 separate positions and is adjustable for all heights of machines.
Arrow Sewing - Kangaroo Sewing Furniture, MOD Hydraulic Lift XL and MOD Embroidery Storage Cabinet bundle with an adjustable height hydraulic chair makes an excellent sewing triangle: ironing, cutting and sewing with a comfortable, easy to move sewing chair.
The MOD XL Sewing Cabinet fits the LARGEST of machines and was designed to provide a compact, feature-heavy dedicated workstation to your sewing area. MOD XL Sewing Cabinet features a 3-position hydraulic lift for free arm and flat bed sewing, and 3 adjustable shelves for convenient storage solutions! The rear quilt leaf expands your work surface to keep large projects from pulling or laying on the floor. Need a flush work surface? Close the pocket doors and place the wood cover over the sewing well to create the perfect working area!
The MOD Embroidery Storage Cabinet is a best place to keep your embroidery attachment safe, secure and within arm’s reach. This upscale embroidery storage cabinet features full view, soft-closing drawer technology, complete with magnetic door closures, 2 removable thread racks and bottom double drawer for expansive sewing and crafting storage options! Beautiful hardware for smooth handling, and a convenient built-in pressing station just to top it off!
Sew in Comfort. Sew Longer™. 2071 Mod Lift.
Our cabinets have been designed with the sewing enthusiast in mind. Whether you sew, quilt or embroider our
cabinets offer superior workmanship reflecting the needs of the individual sewer by offering large work
areas, storage units within the cabinets for all your notions and large lifts to support the latest machines
with an open area for a comfortable & ergonomic sewing experience.
- Sew in any position. Our EZ-Lift gas strut mechanism lets you sew flatbed or free-arm at any height.
Also provides easy, effortless storage with a simple push and holds a 55 lb. machine!
- Made to fit new larger heavier sewing and embroidery machines. Opening in top accommodates machines up
to 30½" wide x 14½" deep
- Sew comfortably with correct posture avoiding stress on your hands, back and neck, by sitting in front
of your needle for center needle sewing
- Your seam construction can be longer and straighter using the quilt leaf included with your Mod XL. The
leaf will expand your work area preventing fabric from bunching on the floor and dragging your needle
- Plenty of storage with 3 adjustable shelves
- Durable design with composite construction and wood grain melamine laminates
- Cabinet doors conceal the sewing machine and accessories - quilt leaf folds down, so when closed the
sewing cabinet is neat and compact.
- Locking casters for excellent portability and stability
- White melamine laminate complements any décor
- Assembly is a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver, adjustable wrench and hammer/mallet. Includes
easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number
Kangaroo Sewing Furniture Lifetime Warranty
Arrow Companies, LLC. (Arrow) provides limited lifetime warranty coverage to the
original purchaser of this product against defects in materials or workmanship of Kangaroo furniture
components. As used in this Warranty, “defect” means imperfections in components which substantially
impair the utility of the product. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have
other rights which vary from state to state.
- Closed Dimensions:
- 45 ½" x 39½" x 30"
- Quilt Leaf:
- 45 ½" x 15 ¾" x ¾"
- Open Dimensions:
- 45 ½" x 39 ½" x 30"
- Lift Opening:
- 30 ½" x 14 ½" 16
- 6 ½" x 12 ¾" Adjustable Height
- Lift Capacity:
- 55 pounds
- Machine Weight:
- 150 pounds
Machines that don't fit
Click & Drag or use Mouse Wheel to Rotate (Swipe on Mobile)
MOD Embroidery Arm Storage Cabinet 2081
Keep your embroidery machine attachment safe, secure, and within an arm’s reach with MOD Embroidery Storage Arm Cabinet by Kangaroo Sewing Furniture! This upscale embroidery arm storage cabinet features full view, soft-closing drawer technology, complete with a magnetic hatch opening, 2 removable thread racks and a bottom double drawer for expansive sewing and crafting storage options! Beautiful hardware for smooth handling, and a convenient built-in pressing station just to top it off!
Features and Specifications
- Top drawer features magnetic hatch opening to store embroidery arm unit
- Middle drawer features 2 removable thread racks with combined 80 thread pegs
- Bottom double drawer provides dynamic storage for fabric, notions, crafting materials and other sewing accessories
- Full view, soft-closing drawers
- Beautiful hardware for smooth handling
- Locking bottom drawer for safety and security
- Comfortable height for cutting fabric and other materials
- Built-in ironing mat for convenient pressing station
- Rear leaf expands work surface to keep large projects from pulling or laying on floor
- Sturdy design with locking industrial casters for stability and easy mobility
- 10-year warranty, worry-free performance
- Dimensions (Open):
- 33 1/8” W x 40 1/4” D x 30 5/8” H
- Dimensions (Closed):
- 33 1/8” W x 25” D x 30 5/8” H
Click & Drag or use Mouse Wheel to Rotate (Swipe on Mobile)
2071 Assembly Manual
2081 Assembly Manual
Complete your Sewing Studio with these Optional Add-ons
Optional Custom Insert for a Perfectly Smooth & Seamless Sewing Surface
What is a Custom Insert?
A Custom Insert is a Plexi-glass piece made to the exact dimensions of the cabinet's opening and your
specific sewing machine. The insert is used only in the flatbed position of the cabinet, which is the second
or middle position on the airlift. Remove your accessory kit from the front of your machine to reveal your
freearm. The insert fits around the freearm and center of your machine.
Please provide the make and model of sewing machine the insert will be used with during checkout. Your Custom
Acrylic Insert will be made specifically to fit your cabinet and machine seamlessly. Machine specific
inserts ordered separately, will arrive after you receive your cabinet and can take up to 4-6 weeks to
manufacture. Cabinet/machine pictured may not represent your exact model. Optional machine-specific inserts
are ordered separately and will arrive after you receive your cabinet - can take up to 4-6 weeks to
Add Insert in Dropdown