Husqvarna Viking Opal™ 670 Sewing Machine
Call 1-800-401-8151 for details.
Husqvarna Viking Opal™ 670 Sewing Machine
If you are sewing on a mechanical machine or an older computerized model, you are missing out on the benefits of modern technology. The HUSQVARNA VIKING® OPAL™ computerized sewing machines are extra-efficient with loads of built-in assistance to change the way you sew – for the better! So let your OPAL™ sewing machine focus on delivering the best result, while you relax and focus on the joy on sewing!
Experience the power of modern technology. With the exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature providing built-in assistance, a large 200mm sewing space, a monochrome touch screen, plenty of programming possibilities and memories, and 200 beautiful stitches, the HUSQVARNA VIKING® OPAL™ 670 sewing machine not only takes your joy of sewing to a whole new level – it lets you go from good to great!
•The Touch Screen is easy to navigate and shows all your settings.
•The Automatic Thread Cutter is a true time-saver. It cuts the top and bobbin thread automatically.
•The Bobbin Thread Sensor alerts you when the bobbin thread is about to run out.
•The Electronic Self-Adjusting Thread Tension sets the best tension automatically for all your sewing techniques and fabrics.
•The generous 8" (200 mm) sewing surface and long arm makes it easy to sew large projects.
•There are 4 built-in fonts for personalizing, labeling and dating your sewing projects.
•Program and save personal stitch settings to the "My Stitches" menu.
•200 beautiful stitches for endless creative opportunities including 7 mm stitch width.
•The Perfectly Balanced Buttonholes (PBB) and the Exclusive Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot automatically sews perfect one-step buttonholes every time.
•The Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature optimizes your sewing with automatic settings.
•3 LED lights reduce shadows while sewing.
•The Built-in Needle Threader makes threading so easy.
•The Sew On Button Program means buttons are attached easily by machine!
- Monochrome Touchscreen with Stylus Included
- Easy to navigate through various screens for sewing and programming;
- Start/Stop Function
- Sew without foot control for easy, consistent speed
- Programmable Built-in Fonts
- Personalize, label and date your sewing projects; Choose between Brush Line, Block, Cyrillic and Hiragana to create quilt labels or personalize your project with letters up to 7mm wide.
- Tapering Feature
- Form perfectly mitered corners or create beautiful satin stitch lettering; Automatically reduces stitch width to a perfect point for embellishment and easily mitered corners
- Pictogram Stitches
- Create one-of-a-kind designs with the built-in pictogram elements; Program pictogram elements to create embroidery like designs
- Extended Dual Stitch Plate Guidelines
- For easy topstitching, hemming and utility sewing; Sew from the left or the right of the needle – the stitch plate has extended guidelines to 15/8" (40mm) on both sides of the needle
- Mirror Side-To-Side and/or End-To-End
- For creative use of decorative stitches and smoother utility sewing
- 29 Needle Positions
- For exact needle positioning; Sews a straight stitch in 29 different needle positions for perfect topstitching, edge stitching, under stitching, stitching-in-the-ditch, or quilting
- Needle Stop Up/Down
- For easy pivoting, appliqué and more; Press Needle Stop Up/Down or tap the foot control to move the needle up or down
- Bobbin Winds From the Needle
- For timesaving and convenient bobbin winding
- Automatic Bobbin thread Pick Up
- Never a need to bring up bobbin thread before beginning to sew
- Twin Needle Safety
- Helps prevent needle breakage; Enter the size of the twin needle being used to limit the stitch width and prevent needle from breaking
- Stitch Width Safety
- For more accurate straight stitching; Select the Stitch Width Safety to eliminate needle breakage with straight stitch accessories
- 12 Languages
- For instant on-screen reference; Choose from 12 different languages including English, French, Italian, German and Spanish in the SET menu
Get introduced to this product: Husqvarna Viking Opal™ 670 Sewing Machine!
View these images to get a better idea of what you'll purchase! Click on the thumbnail to enlarge!
3 Year Platinum Protection Warranty
Add on a 3 Year Platinum Protection Warranty During Checkout For 100% Peace Of Mind!
SewingMachinesPlus.com is proud to offer its Platinum Protection Plan, for sewing, embroidery, longarm quilting and overlock machines sold in the U.S.A.
- NO REPAIR BILLS
- COVERED PARTS AND LABOR
- 1 YEAR FREE SHIPPING
- NO DEDUCTIBLE
- COVERS NORMAL USAGE
- PEACE OF MIND
Your purchase is not complete until you add the security of a SewingMachinesPlus.com Platinum Protection Plan. You depend on your Sewing machine to work hard for you. When a problem arises and a repair is required, you need it fixed as fast as possible. But then you’re faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often the machine may need service?
Now you can relax. With our SewingMachinesPlus.com Platinum Protection Plan, out-of-pocket expenses are completely eliminated for your sewing machine repairs. The plan guarantees to pay all covered parts and labor beyond the original warranty. It’s peace of mind protection you can count on. Don’t put it off! Protect your investment and pocketbook with affordable coverage.
- This warranty covers parts and labor for 3 years.
- Used under normal home sewing conditions.
- Consumable items not covered; (needles, bobbins, bobbin cases, springs, and belts)
- The warranty does not cover improper use, abuse, commercial or industrial use of machines.
- The warranty does not cover flood, fire or other acts of nature.
Call SewingMachinesPlus.com if you have any questions. This is one of the best platinum protection warranties available for your sewing machine!
Get introduced to this product:
Husqvarna Viking Opal™ 670 Sewing Machine!
View these videos to get a better idea of what you'll purchase!
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
Need more supplies? Find them below! Just add them to cart directly form this page.