Husqvarna Viking Opal™ 670 Sewing Machine
Call 1-800-401-8151 for details.
Husqvarna Viking Opal™ 670 Sewing Machine
If you are sewing on a mechanical machine or an older computerized model, you are missing out on the benefits of modern technology. The HUSQVARNA VIKING® OPAL™ computerized sewing machines are extra-efficient with loads of built-in assistance to change the way you sew – for the better! So let your OPAL™ sewing machine focus on delivering the best result, while you relax and focus on the joy on sewing!
Experience the power of modern technology. With the exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature providing built-in assistance, a large 200mm sewing space, a monochrome touch screen, plenty of programming possibilities and memories, and 200 beautiful stitches, the HUSQVARNA VIKING® OPAL™ 670 sewing machine not only takes your joy of sewing to a whole new level – it lets you go from good to great!
- The Touch Screen is easy to navigate and shows all your settings.
- The Automatic Thread Cutter is a true time-saver. It cuts the top and bobbin thread automatically.
- The Bobbin Thread Sensor alerts you when the bobbin thread is about to run out.
- The Electronic Self-Adjusting Thread Tension sets the best tension automatically for all your sewing techniques and fabrics.
- The generous 8" (200 mm) sewing surface and long arm makes it easy to sew large projects.
- There are 4 built-in fonts for personalizing, labeling and dating your sewing projects.
- Program and save personal stitch settings to the "My Stitches" menu.
- 200 beautiful stitches for endless creative opportunities including 7 mm stitch width.
- The Perfectly Balanced Buttonholes (PBB) and the Exclusive Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot automatically sews perfect one-step buttonholes every time.
- The Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature optimizes your sewing with automatic settings.
- 3 LED lights reduce shadows while sewing.
- The Built-in Needle Threader makes threading so easy.
- The Sew On Button Program means buttons are attached easily by machine!
- Monochrome Touchscreen with Stylus Included
- Easy to navigate through various screens for sewing and programming;
- Start/Stop Function
- Sew without foot control for easy, consistent speed
- Programmable Built-in Fonts
- Personalize, label and date your sewing projects; Choose between Brush Line, Block, Cyrillic and Hiragana to create quilt labels or personalize your project with letters up to 7mm wide.
- Tapering Feature
- Form perfectly mitered corners or create beautiful satin stitch lettering; Automatically reduces stitch width to a perfect point for embellishment and easily mitered corners
- Pictogram Stitches
- Create one-of-a-kind designs with the built-in pictogram elements; Program pictogram elements to create embroidery like designs
- Extended Dual Stitch Plate Guidelines
- For easy topstitching, hemming and utility sewing; Sew from the left or the right of the needle – the stitch plate has extended guidelines to 15/8" (40mm) on both sides of the needle
- Mirror Side-To-Side and/or End-To-End
- For creative use of decorative stitches and smoother utility sewing
- 29 Needle Positions
- For exact needle positioning; Sews a straight stitch in 29 different needle positions for perfect topstitching, edge stitching, under stitching, stitching-in-the-ditch, or quilting
- Needle Stop Up/Down
- For easy pivoting, appliqué and more; Press Needle Stop Up/Down or tap the foot control to move the needle up or down
- Bobbin Winds From the Needle
- For timesaving and convenient bobbin winding
- Automatic Bobbin thread Pick Up
- Never a need to bring up bobbin thread before beginning to sew
- Twin Needle Safety
- Helps prevent needle breakage; Enter the size of the twin needle being used to limit the stitch width and prevent needle from breaking
- Stitch Width Safety
- For more accurate straight stitching; Select the Stitch Width Safety to eliminate needle breakage with straight stitch accessories
- 12 Languages
- For instant on-screen reference; Choose from 12 different languages including English, French, Italian, German and Spanish in the SET menu
200 beautiful stitches and 4 built-in fonts for personalizing.
- Utility Foot A
- Utility Foot B
- Buttonhole Foot C
- Blind Hem Foot D
- Zipper Foot E
- Edging Foot J
- Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot
- Glide Sole
- Seam ripper
- Felt pad (2)
- Bobbins (5)
- A small spool cap
Get introduced to this product: Husqvarna Viking Opal™ 670 Sewing Machine!
View these images to get a better idea of what you'll purchase! Click on the thumbnail to enlarge!
Get introduced to this product:
Husqvarna Viking Opal™ 670 Sewing Machine!
View these videos to get a better idea of what you'll purchase!
OPAL™ Sewing Machines by HUSQVARNA VIKING®
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
Overall Store Rating
Need more supplies? Find them below! Just add them to cart directly form this page.
/10) 2413 reviewsRating: 10
item shipped quickly, just as advertised. kmtriou, real customer reviewRating: 10
Without my sewing machine: sad, sad,sad me. Thank goodness part came quickly and it was the correct part and it fit correctly and I am back to being a happy sewist.Alice_kesner, real customer reviewRating: 10
Fast and careful shippinglvsniderman, real customer reviewRating: 10
I ordered a HQ sweet sixteen. They were quick and efficient and helpful with a couple questions I had!Dhrubik, real customer reviewRating: 10
Sewing Machines Plus was great to work with. My shipment arrived undamaged and quickly!janine_johnson24, real customer reviewRating: 10
Very courteous company. Contacted me to confirm the back order status.Sunsets76, real customer reviewRating: 10
still havent finished the order my husband ordered this for me and some reason coulkdnt complete because dont have the proper code numbers from synon bank yet no physical mail and cant get through...gmagoon, real customer review