Husqvarna Viking Opal™ 670 Sewing Machine
Call 1-800-401-8151 for details.
Husqvarna Viking Opal™ 670 Sewing Machine
If you are sewing on a mechanical machine or an older computerized model, you are missing out on the benefits of modern technology. The HUSQVARNA VIKING® OPAL™ computerized sewing machines are extra-efficient with loads of built-in assistance to change the way you sew – for the better! So let your OPAL™ sewing machine focus on delivering the best result, while you relax and focus on the joy on sewing!
Experience the power of modern technology. With the exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature providing built-in assistance, a large 200mm sewing space, a monochrome touch screen, plenty of programming possibilities and memories, and 200 beautiful stitches, the HUSQVARNA VIKING® OPAL™ 670 sewing machine not only takes your joy of sewing to a whole new level – it lets you go from good to great!
- The Touch Screen is easy to navigate and shows all your settings.
- The Automatic Thread Cutter is a true time-saver. It cuts the top and bobbin thread automatically.
- The Bobbin Thread Sensor alerts you when the bobbin thread is about to run out.
- The Electronic Self-Adjusting Thread Tension sets the best tension automatically for all your sewing techniques and fabrics.
- The generous 8" (200 mm) sewing surface and long arm makes it easy to sew large projects.
- There are 4 built-in fonts for personalizing, labeling and dating your sewing projects.
- Program and save personal stitch settings to the "My Stitches" menu.
- 200 beautiful stitches for endless creative opportunities including 7 mm stitch width.
- The Perfectly Balanced Buttonholes (PBB) and the Exclusive Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot automatically sews perfect one-step buttonholes every time.
- The Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature optimizes your sewing with automatic settings.
- 3 LED lights reduce shadows while sewing.
- The Built-in Needle Threader makes threading so easy.
- The Sew On Button Program means buttons are attached easily by machine!
- Monochrome Touchscreen with Stylus Included
- Easy to navigate through various screens for sewing and programming;
- Start/Stop Function
- Sew without foot control for easy, consistent speed
- Programmable Built-in Fonts
- Personalize, label and date your sewing projects; Choose between Brush Line, Block, Cyrillic and Hiragana to create quilt labels or personalize your project with letters up to 7mm wide.
- Tapering Feature
- Form perfectly mitered corners or create beautiful satin stitch lettering; Automatically reduces stitch width to a perfect point for embellishment and easily mitered corners
- Pictogram Stitches
- Create one-of-a-kind designs with the built-in pictogram elements; Program pictogram elements to create embroidery like designs
- Extended Dual Stitch Plate Guidelines
- For easy topstitching, hemming and utility sewing; Sew from the left or the right of the needle – the stitch plate has extended guidelines to 15/8" (40mm) on both sides of the needle
- Mirror Side-To-Side and/or End-To-End
- For creative use of decorative stitches and smoother utility sewing
- 29 Needle Positions
- For exact needle positioning; Sews a straight stitch in 29 different needle positions for perfect topstitching, edge stitching, under stitching, stitching-in-the-ditch, or quilting
- Needle Stop Up/Down
- For easy pivoting, appliqué and more; Press Needle Stop Up/Down or tap the foot control to move the needle up or down
- Bobbin Winds From the Needle
- For timesaving and convenient bobbin winding
- Automatic Bobbin thread Pick Up
- Never a need to bring up bobbin thread before beginning to sew
- Twin Needle Safety
- Helps prevent needle breakage; Enter the size of the twin needle being used to limit the stitch width and prevent needle from breaking
- Stitch Width Safety
- For more accurate straight stitching; Select the Stitch Width Safety to eliminate needle breakage with straight stitch accessories
- 12 Languages
- For instant on-screen reference; Choose from 12 different languages including English, French, Italian, German and Spanish in the SET menu
200 beautiful stitches and 4 built-in fonts for personalizing.
- Utility Foot A
- Utility Foot B
- Buttonhole Foot C
- Blind Hem Foot D
- Zipper Foot E
- Edging Foot J
- Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot
- Glide Sole
- Seam ripper
- Felt pad (2)
- Bobbins (5)
- A small spool cap
Get introduced to this product: Husqvarna Viking Opal™ 670 Sewing Machine!
View these images to get a better idea of what you'll purchase! Click on the thumbnail to enlarge!
Get introduced to this product:
Husqvarna Viking Opal™ 670 Sewing Machine!
View these videos to get a better idea of what you'll purchase!
OPAL™ Sewing Machines by HUSQVARNA VIKING®
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
View All Reviews
Overall Store Rating
Need more supplies? Find them below! Just add them to cart directly form this page.
/10) 2596 reviewsRating: 10
This company had the bobbins I needed on hand at a reasonable price and shipped quickly. Excellent service.ksanders3624, real customer reviewRating: 10
Sewing Machines Plus always provides good fast service. maddux_j2004, real customer reviewRating: 10
Received item in good condition exactly when told to expect it. Satisfied customermsbev12, real customer reviewRating: 10
Good parts good service and shipped quickly.bspate, real customer reviewRating: 10
I was very pleased with the service I received from Sewing Machines Plus. Though this was a very small order it got very good attention from them. They were prompt and accurate in delivering this...suwaneekate, real customer reviewRating: 10
The sewing machine table came on the day it was supposed to arrive. All is good.
tmroczka, real customer reviewRating: 10
So far everything I expectedmcjpmse, real customer review
View all Accessories