Husqvarna Viking Opal™ 650 Sewing Machine
If you are sewing on a mechanical machine or an older computerized model, you are missing out on the benefits of modern technology. The HUSQVARNA VIKING® OPAL™ computerized sewing machines are extra-efficient with loads of built-in assistance to change the way you sew – for the better! So let your OPAL™ sewing machine focus on delivering the best result, while you relax and focus on the joy on sewing!
Experience the power of modern technology. With the exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature providing built-in assistance, a large 200 mm sewing space, a large graphic display, plenty of programming possibilities and memories, and 160 beautiful stitches, the HUSQVARNA VIKING® OPAL™ 650 sewing machine not only takes your joy of sewing to a whole new level – it lets you go from good to great!
•See the stitch and any adjustments in real size on the graphic display before you sew, all the sewing information you need to sew is displayed.
•Three LED lights illuminate the needle area and sewing surface to make sewing easy and reduce eye strain.
•Press Start/Stop to begin and to stop sewing and sew without foot control for easy, consistent speed.
•Large area to the right of the needle for ease of sewing, nearly 8" (200mm).
•Many stitches and font styles to choose from for endless creative opportunities: 160 built-in stitches, 7mm stitch width, 6mm stitch length plus 3 built-in fonts with both upper and lower case letters for easy programming.
•Personalize, label and date your sewing projects with the programmable built-in fonts. Choose between Block, Cyrillic and Hiragana to create quilt labels or personalize your project with letters up to 7mm wide.
•Personal menu to save personal stitch settings and programs for quick and easy access.
•OPAL™ 650 sewing machine features 4 permanent memories, each memory saves up to 20 stitches or letters.
•The Exclusive Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot automatically sews perfect one-step buttonholes every time.
•Select your type of fabric and sewing technique and the Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature instantly sets the machine for you. It automatically sets the best stitch, stitch width, stitch length, and sewing speed. The selected stitch is displayed with the recommended thread tension, presser foot, needle size and type, and presser foot pressure on the Graphic Display.
•The Built-in-Needle Threader threads the needle instantly and makes threading easy and reduces eye strain.
•Sew On Button Program for convenient button sewing.
•Mirror Side-To-Side for creative use of decorative stitches and smoother utility sewing.
•29 Needle Positions for exact needle positioning. Sews a straight stitch in 29 different needle positions for perfect topstitching, edge stitching, under stitching, stitching-in-the-ditch, or quilting.
- Graphic Display
- See the stitch and any adjustments in real size before you sew
- Start/Stop Function
- Sew without foot control for easy, consistent speed
- Programmable Built-in Fonts
- Personalize, label and date your sewing projects; Choose between Brush Line, Block, Cyrillic and Hiragana to create quilt labels or personalize your project with letters up to 7mm wide.
- Extended Dual Stitch Plate Guidelines
- For easy topstitching, hemming and utility sewing; Sew from the left or the right of the needle – the stitch plate has extended guidelines to 1 5/8 " (40mm) on both sides of the needle
- Mirror Side-To-Side and/or End-To-End
- For creative use of decorative stitches and smoother utility sewing
- 29 Needle Positions
- For exact needle positioning; Sews a straight stitch in 29 different needle positions for perfect topstitching, edge stitching, under stitching, stitching-in-the-ditch, or quilting
- Needle Stop Up/Down
- For easy pivoting, appliqué and more; Press Needle Stop Up/Down or tap the foot control to move the needle up or down
- Bobbin Winds From the Needle
- For timesaving and convenient bobbin winding
- Automatic Bobbin thread Pick Up
- Never a need to bring up bobbin thread before beginning to sew
- Twin Needle Safety
- Helps prevent needle breakage; Enter the size of the twin needle being used to limit the stitch width and prevent needle from breaking
- Stitch Width Safety
- For more accurate straight stitching; Select the Stitch Width Safety to eliminate needle breakage with straight stitch accessories
- 12 Languages
- For instant on-screen reference; Choose from 12 different languages including English, French, Italian, German and Spanish in the SET menu