Go! Cute Car - 55354
Sale Price: $29.99
You Save $10 [25%]
Go! Cute Car - 55354
Cute as a button, the GO! Cute Car die makes quick work of cutting this adorable car. It has a fun bubble shape plus window and wheel details that would be tricky to cut by hand. Compatible with the AccuQuilt GO! or GO! Baby Fabric Cutter and perfect for baby blankets, bags and décor. Apply fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting for quick and easy appliqué.
- Cut up to 6 layers of cotton fabric at a time. For thicker fabrics, start with fewer layers and build up.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Care & Maintenance
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads embedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
- Car: 5 1/2"W x 3 3/8"H (14 cm x 8.6 cm)
- Windows (2): 1 3/8"W x 7/8"H (3.5 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Wheel Covers: (2) 1 1/8" (2.9 cm)
Get introduced to this product: Go! Cute Car - 55354!
View these images to get a better idea of what you'll purchase! Click on the thumbnail to enlarge!
Get introduced to this product:
Go! Cute Car - 55354!
View these videos to get a better idea of what you'll purchase!
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
View All Reviews
Overall Store Rating
Need more supplies? Find them below! Just add them to cart directly form this page.
/10) 3023 reviewsRating: 10
I love my new Janome Memory Craft machine. It sews beautifully. I have bought other machines and supplies before, and everything was just as Sewing Macines Plus described. Their sales people are al...1sewsforothers, real customer reviewRating: 10
I had been looking for a ruffling foot for my machine. Everywhere that I found it, the price was over $100.00. That was not in my budget. I found it here for a lot less.
Shipping took a little...immhiggins, real customer reviewRating: 10
Love it so far!!! Early days yet tho....works like a charm ....love the speed control and wide space...will take a bit to get used to....sueharnish, real customer reviewRating: 10
Be sure to watch the video before attempting to put the cabinate together. Do not rely on the instructions only. Dei79072, real customer reviewRating: 10
I am quite satisfied with the timely delivery of my order. Everything was in good shape and I got exactly what I ordered for. However I did not see the Form for the Platinum warranty for 3 years. K...fomotosho, real customer reviewRating: 10
Product was delivered exactly as represented online. Easy to assemble,very good looking and comfortable. My wife loves it!Satgls, real customer reviewRating: 10
Easy to order from and all I had to do was give them the model of my machine and l was sent the right part. Thank you!conner_cl, real customer review
View all Accessories