Go! Cute Car - 55354
Sale Price: $29.99
You Save $10 [25%]
Go! Cute Car - 55354
Cute as a button, the GO! Cute Car die makes quick work of cutting this adorable car. It has a fun bubble shape plus window and wheel details that would be tricky to cut by hand. Compatible with the AccuQuilt GO! or GO! Baby Fabric Cutter and perfect for baby blankets, bags and décor. Apply fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting for quick and easy appliqué.
- Cut up to 6 layers of cotton fabric at a time. For thicker fabrics, start with fewer layers and build up.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Care & Maintenance
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads embedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
- Car: 5 1/2"W x 3 3/8"H (14 cm x 8.6 cm)
- Windows (2): 1 3/8"W x 7/8"H (3.5 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Wheel Covers: (2) 1 1/8" (2.9 cm)
Get introduced to this product: Go! Cute Car - 55354!
View these images to get a better idea of what you'll purchase! Click on the thumbnail to enlarge!
Get introduced to this product:
Go! Cute Car - 55354!
View these videos to get a better idea of what you'll purchase!
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
Overall Store Rating
Need more supplies? Find them below! Just add them to cart directly form this page.
/10) 2227 reviewsRating: 10
Very quick to receiving my item. Price for the item I ordered was cheaper at Sewing Machine Plus. Also shipping was free which is a big plus. Will order again from Sewing Machine Plus.lorhea, real customer reviewRating: 10
I was pleasantly surprised to find the 6 1/2 in. by 10 1/2 in. hoop for my Baby Lock embroidery machine at such a reduced price. I have used it already and it worked perfectly.jjloukota, real customer reviewRating: 10
Purchased Item for my 13 year old niece who is just starting to sew and needed a place to secure her sewing machine and notions yet portable. Item arrived well packed, and in good condition. Lots o...mwanawa, real customer reviewRating: 10
Can not find the needles I use for my machine anywhere locally, but Sewing Machines Plus has them!!!. Easy to order and fast delivery. peggy9374, real customer reviewRating: 10
It was really easy ordering from this site. ammr1027, real customer reviewRating: 10
Sewing machines plus is always prompt and accurate.
pcarroll-1745, real customer reviewRating: 10
Easy process getting my embroidery machine. Called customer service about a question I had and they were pleasant and helpful.shegar32, real customer review