Go! Cute Car - 55354
Sale Price: $34.99
You Save $15 [30%]
Go! Cute Car - 55354
Cute as a button, the GO! Cute Car die makes quick work of cutting this adorable car. It has a fun bubble shape plus window and wheel details that would be tricky to cut by hand. Compatible with the AccuQuilt GO! or GO! Baby Fabric Cutter and perfect for baby blankets, bags and décor. Apply fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting for quick and easy appliqué.
- Cut up to 6 layers of cotton fabric at a time. For thicker fabrics, start with fewer layers and build up.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Care & Maintenance
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads embedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
- Car: 5 1/2"W x 3 3/8"H (14 cm x 8.6 cm)
- Windows (2): 1 3/8"W x 7/8"H (3.5 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Wheel Covers: (2) 1 1/8" (2.9 cm)
Get introduced to this product: Go! Cute Car - 55354!
View these images to get a better idea of what you'll purchase! Click on the thumbnail to enlarge!
Get introduced to this product:
Go! Cute Car - 55354!
View these videos to get a better idea of what you'll purchase!
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
View All Reviews
Overall Store Rating
Need more supplies? Find them below! Just add them to cart directly form this page.
/10) 3432 reviewsRating: 10
the order was filled and sent on it's way quickly and received in a timely fashion. Greatly appreciated. dodie-32601, real customer reviewRating: 10
Thank you for your prompt service and carrying the sewing machine bobbins that most others do not! The price was right and was so pleased at the speed they were sent. Will order from again.anna_reatherford, real customer reviewRating: 10
The sewing machine extension table arrived quickly and fits my sewing machine perfectly!pfah, real customer reviewRating: 10
Laura at Sewing Machine Plus was very helpful and knowledgeable about the Long arm machines. She made my online purchase very easy. Especially on such a big ticket item.
My Tin Lizzie Apprentice m...laverngolden, real customer reviewRating: 10
I ordered 2 of the 1/4" feet and they arrived very quickly! This was my second order and both were very prompt. Thank you.jsanvitis, real customer reviewRating: 10
Sewing Machines Plus is my favorite store because they really go out of their way to be sure i am happy with my purchase. They have a really good repair shop right in the store so i can easily get...merrymurphy, real customer reviewRating: 10
Although there was a small glitch with the handi quilter tracking information being sent, the reps at sewing machines plus we're very quick to find out the information and respond back. I am very s...marthajanebarfield, real customer review
View all Accessories