Spring Sale 10% OFF Everything Online!
USE PROMO CODE: “SPRING10
” AT CHECKOUT
PROMO CODE SALES: One promo code per online order. Limited to in-stock items; not applicable to previous purchases; gift cards; excludes Miele; Janome; Accuquilt;
Reliable; Sew Steady; Industrial machines; and certain special financing offers. Some other product exceptions may apply. Cannot combine with other sale offers.
Go! Cute Car - 55354
Sale Price: $34.99
You Save $15 [30%]
Go! Cute Car - 55354
Cute as a button, the GO! Cute Car die makes quick work of cutting this adorable car. It has a fun bubble shape plus window and wheel details that would be tricky to cut by hand. Compatible with the AccuQuilt GO! or GO! Baby Fabric Cutter and perfect for baby blankets, bags and décor. Apply fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting for quick and easy appliqué.
- Cut up to 6 layers of cotton fabric at a time. For thicker fabrics, start with fewer layers and build up.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Care & Maintenance
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads embedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
- Car: 5 1/2"W x 3 3/8"H (14 cm x 8.6 cm)
- Windows (2): 1 3/8"W x 7/8"H (3.5 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Wheel Covers: (2) 1 1/8" (2.9 cm)
Get introduced to this product: Go! Cute Car - 55354!
View these images to get a better idea of what you'll purchase! Click on the thumbnail to enlarge!
Get introduced to this product:
Go! Cute Car - 55354!
View these videos to get a better idea of what you'll purchase!
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
View All Reviews
Overall Store Rating
Need more supplies? Find them below! Just add them to cart directly form this page.
/10) 3334 reviewsRating: 10
Received my order rapidly. The extension table for my machine fit perfectly and came with very clear directions for the install. Love the service and the product.sparkie_1, real customer reviewRating: 10
I was very pleased with the professional service I received from the staff when I purchased my machine. The machine itself is wonderful and I am in love with it. bigblackdogdesigns, real customer reviewRating: 10
Exactly what I neede for the machine I have. Thanks!ava_oldham, real customer reviewRating: 10
I loved this little yellow vacuum so much I gave one as a gift right away. julia26, real customer reviewRating: 10
Everyone was great. I did have a little problem with my computer, working back and forth on some forms, but Nedra patiently helped me through all of it.
My cabinet is now on its way to me, All I...vivian1118, real customer reviewRating: 10
Item purchased arrived in days!kricket288, real customer reviewRating: 10
I had an extended sewing table made for my new Husqvarna Viking Epic embroidery machine. The extended table is awesome...2 feet x 2 feet of flat space to sew on! It really makes my projects easi...gdbarnes, real customer review
View all Accessories