Go! Cute Car - 55354
Sale Price: $29.99
You Save $10 [25%]
Go! Cute Car - 55354
Cute as a button, the GO! Cute Car die makes quick work of cutting this adorable car. It has a fun bubble shape plus window and wheel details that would be tricky to cut by hand. Compatible with the AccuQuilt GO! or GO! Baby Fabric Cutter and perfect for baby blankets, bags and décor. Apply fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting for quick and easy appliqué.
- Cut up to 6 layers of cotton fabric at a time. For thicker fabrics, start with fewer layers and build up.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting plastic that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Care & Maintenance
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads embedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
- Car: 5 1/2"W x 3 3/8"H (14 cm x 8.6 cm)
- Windows (2): 1 3/8"W x 7/8"H (3.5 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Wheel Covers: (2) 1 1/8" (2.9 cm)
Get introduced to this product: Go! Cute Car - 55354!
View these images to get a better idea of what you'll purchase! Click on the thumbnail to enlarge!
Get introduced to this product:
Go! Cute Car - 55354!
View these videos to get a better idea of what you'll purchase!
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
Overall Store Rating
Need more supplies? Find them below! Just add them to cart directly form this page.
/10) 2051 reviewsRating: 10
Great communication with seller. Was a little disappointed one item I ordered was out of stock and being discontinued by the manufacturer, but the seller quickly communicated this via email and ref...ecseteacher, real customer reviewRating: 10
I grew up with a Bernina Record (late60's?) so this one so far seems just fine.
Snowdivil, real customer reviewRating: 10
The experience with Sew Simple was gratifying. The staff was helpful with my questions and even made several calls to me to see if I had any questions or that everything was to my satisfaction. I...nshawsville, real customer reviewRating: 10
I have been so happy with Sewing Machines Plus. They always have what I need and I get it within a week.lmklier, real customer reviewRating: 10
Very Patient,Cooperative, Customer was not understanding so that required extra mailingsjdumm5050, real customer reviewRating: 10
It is always a joy to do business with Sewing Machines Plus. Every question is answered cheerfully and attentively. I have recommended them many times and wifi continue to do so. I love my Janome...kuquilter-56254, real customer reviewRating: 10
orders are sent timely and always as represented.lcrase, real customer review