Professional Sew-Ware 2.00 is state-of-the-art embroidery design software from Singer. It works with your personal computer to expand the already outstanding capabilities of our Quantum XL series of embroidery machines. The PSW 2.00's top-of-the-line features include:
- Easy, 3-step design digitizing
- 525 built-in designs and 49 built-in fonts
- 20 lettering frames for customized fonts
- Multi-hoop and continuous hoop designs
- 160 built-in stitch types including applique and cross stitch
- Compatible with multiple design files and formats
PSW 2.00 is now easier to use than ever. The interactive screens of its built-in, user-friendly tutorial help you learn as you go. The instructions are detailed, yet easy to understand and are available in 4 languages: English, French, Spanish and German.
With PSW 2.00, you have a variety of options for creating and editing beautiful embroidery designs. You can choose from one of 49 built-in, pre-digitized fonts. In addition, you can automatically convert True Type fonts to embroidery fonts and shape them using one of 20 lettering frames (circular to linear) or box frames. Or, if you crave complete creative freedom, you can create and scan your own custom designs. These and other features help you get from "design" to "done" in less time.
If you own a Quantum XL-1000, XL-5000 or XL-6000, the PSW 2.00 works with those machines to help you create extra large designs or beautiful continuous hoop designs.* Each hooped design accommodates up to 128 colors,* and the Auto Color Sort lets you program your machine to stitch all identical color blocks at the same time, eliminating unnecessary thread changes.
*XL-5000 and XL-6000 only
The PSW 2.00 includes 525 built-in designs, all of which are pre-digitized and can be edited and resized. You can also scan Clip Art or import designs from existing memory cards or directly from your PC. And editing is just as easy. You can move, copy, paste or even delete sections of your design and preview them using the PSW 2.00's realistic view feature.
In addition, the PSW 2.00 allows you to add beautiful texture and intricate detail to all of your designs. There are now more built-in stitch types and patterns than ever before - 160 to be exact, including random stitches, cross-stitches and applique. But the PSW 2.00 is more than easy and versatile. It's smart, too, containing a number of features that take the guesswork and complexity out of design implementation. That includes the powerful new Parameters Assistant, which automatically determines density, step and running stitch lengths, underlay and push/pull compensation based on thread thickness and fabric type.
The PSW 2.00 is compatible with a wide variety of machines and file formats. Use it with the Quantum XL-100, XL-150, XL-1000, XL-5000 and our most advanced sewing and embroidery machine, the Quantum XL-6000. The Quantum XL-5000 and XL-6000 allow for direct design transfers between the machine and your computer. The PSW 2.00 can read Melco and Tajima files, just to name a few, and can also open files created on most other home and commercial embroidery machine formats.
PSW 2.00 Key Features:
* XL-5000 and XL-6000 only
- Easy, 3-step design customization
- Parameters Assistant
- Auto Color Sort
- 3-D realistic view
- Compatible with multiple file formats
- Built-in tutorial in four languages
- 525 built-in designs
- 160 stitch motifs, including cross stitch
- Applique feature
- 49 built-in fonts
- 20 lettering frames to customize TrueType and built-in fonts
- Program up to 128 colors per hoop*
- Multiple hoop functionality
- Customized hoop shapes and sizes
- Compatible with existing memory cards
- Continuous hoop feature*
- Download designs directly from your computer to your machine*
- Can read files created in most popular embroidery machine formats
PSW 2.00 System Requirements
To run PSW 2.00, your personal computer must meet the following requirements:
- IBM PC/AT compatible
- Include a Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT, ME, or XP Operating System
- PC-compatible CPU with at least a Pentium II processor
- Minimum 64 MB RAM
- Minimum 500 MB of free hard disk space
- Color-standard VGA adapter (640 x 480 pixels; 16 colors) connected with a color VGA monitor (1024 x 768 pixels; 65,000 colors recommended)
- Standard IBM serial card COM 1 and COM 2
- Standard CD-ROM drive
The PSW 2.0 Options software product will add the features of Autopunch, Photostitch and Hyperfont to the PSW 2.0 software.
These features will enforce the PSW 2.0 software with capabilities of automatic conversion of images or True Type fonts into various styles of embroidery.
Options is an add on to the PSW 2.0 software. Use Options to do Photo Stitch, Auto Punch digitizing and Hyper Font lettering feature allowing you to add all of the true type fonts to your PSW 2.0 program from Windows, in any shape, form or array.