MyThreadBox Thread Color Conversion Software
Call 1-800-401-8151 for details.
MyThreadBox is a revolutionary software package for anyone who sews - especially machine embroidery and machine cross-stitch users. It uses digital color value matching instead of 'conversion tables' to cross-reference any given thread color to 70+ different thread palettes. No longer are you stuck with the palette that came with your embroidery design - this software gives YOU the freedom to sew your design with ANY thread palette you choose, including searching your collection for the best matches. Software will also match hand cross-stitch floss to machine embroidery thread colors for those of you who want to machine cross stitch. It also matches all 1343 Pantone Process Solid colors (the graphics and print shop standard) to thread palettes for those of you who do commercial embroidery.
MyThreadBox gives you the unique ability to color match most major thread palettes to alternate colors. giving you the freedom to choose what thread you wish to use to sew out a design. It does this by running calculations on the Red/Green/Blue color values of the thread color itself, rather than relying on the manufacturer cross reference table - which is usually incomplete or inaccurate, if one exists at all.
If you have ever tried to hand-match 25 colors on a complex design to 3 or 4 different tables, then sort through your collection to see if any of the possible alternates are in your personal stash, you have no doubt come to the conclusion that it is simpler to just go out and buy the recommended thread palette. Nice for the thread makers, but bad for you! Wouldn't it be nice to just type in the colors you need and have a list printed out for you, including showing the matches that are in your thread stash?
MyThreadBox gives you a good alternative to all that work and time spent - this software does it for you!! It also gives you the ability to find alternates when your dealer or supplier does not stock the right color for your design, as it also searches within the same palette for a match within tolerances.
This software runs on any PC with Windows 95 or better, including both XP Home and XP Pro. Your monitor should be able to display 800x600 resolution. Any inkjet or laser printer supported by your version of Windows will work for printing our shopping list.
- Color match to and from over 40 thread palettes
- Matches Pantone standard process solid colors
- Shows and prints shopping list
- Color match percentage (tolerance) shown and ranked
- Visual color chips on screen
- Custom colors from windows color control
- User-definable match tolerance settings
- Ability to include or exclude palettes from comparison
- Updateable when new palettes and colors released
- User thread database (MyStash) including qty on hand and location
- Ability to search stash by name
- Save color conversions for future use and search by design name
- User definable screen colors
- Matches against user database and indicates on shopping list which matches are in user database
- Printed listing of user database by palette or all
- Online help file
Color conversion information is available both to and from the following palettes - over 21,000 colors!
- AE Signature
- Anchor Floss
- Angel Rayon
- ARC (rayon, poly, metallic)
- Aurifil (lana, mako, poly, rayon, royal)
- Brother (poly and country colors)
- Coats and Clark (alcazar, alcazar jazz, home embroidery, sylko poly)
- DMC (floss, machine embroidery, rayon)
- Echidna Poly
- Floriani Poly
- FuFu (rayon, poly)
- Gutermann (general sewing, rayon)
- Hilo/Iris (poly, rayon)
- JP Coats
- Kingstar US (1000m, 5000m, metallic)
- Madeira (burmilana, rayon, polyneon)
- Marathon (poly, rayon)
- Mettler (silk finish, embroider, polysheen)
- Pantone solid process colors
- Peacock Rayon
- Radiant (poly, rayon)
- Robison-Anton (poly, rayon)
- Royal (tajima)
- Royal (coleman-SWF)
- Salus (Ameth)
- Spectrum Rayon
- TriStar (rayon and poly)
(More images coming later.)
Get introduced to this product:
MyThreadBox Thread Color Conversion Software!
View these videos to get a better idea of what you'll purchase!
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
View All Reviews
Overall Store Rating
Need more supplies? Find them below! Just add them to cart directly form this page.
/10) 3023 reviewsRating: 10
I love my new Janome Memory Craft machine. It sews beautifully. I have bought other machines and supplies before, and everything was just as Sewing Macines Plus described. Their sales people are al...1sewsforothers, real customer reviewRating: 10
I had been looking for a ruffling foot for my machine. Everywhere that I found it, the price was over $100.00. That was not in my budget. I found it here for a lot less.
Shipping took a little...immhiggins, real customer reviewRating: 10
Love it so far!!! Early days yet tho....works like a charm ....love the speed control and wide space...will take a bit to get used to....sueharnish, real customer reviewRating: 10
Be sure to watch the video before attempting to put the cabinate together. Do not rely on the instructions only. Dei79072, real customer reviewRating: 10
I am quite satisfied with the timely delivery of my order. Everything was in good shape and I got exactly what I ordered for. However I did not see the Form for the Platinum warranty for 3 years. K...fomotosho, real customer reviewRating: 10
Product was delivered exactly as represented online. Easy to assemble,very good looking and comfortable. My wife loves it!Satgls, real customer reviewRating: 10
Easy to order from and all I had to do was give them the model of my machine and l was sent the right part. Thank you!conner_cl, real customer review
View all Accessories