MyThreadBox Thread Color Conversion Software
Call 1-800-401-8151 for details.
MyThreadBox is a revolutionary software package for anyone who sews - especially machine embroidery and machine cross-stitch users. It uses digital color value matching instead of 'conversion tables' to cross-reference any given thread color to 70+ different thread palettes. No longer are you stuck with the palette that came with your embroidery design - this software gives YOU the freedom to sew your design with ANY thread palette you choose, including searching your collection for the best matches. Software will also match hand cross-stitch floss to machine embroidery thread colors for those of you who want to machine cross stitch. It also matches all 1343 Pantone Process Solid colors (the graphics and print shop standard) to thread palettes for those of you who do commercial embroidery.
MyThreadBox gives you the unique ability to color match most major thread palettes to alternate colors. giving you the freedom to choose what thread you wish to use to sew out a design. It does this by running calculations on the Red/Green/Blue color values of the thread color itself, rather than relying on the manufacturer cross reference table - which is usually incomplete or inaccurate, if one exists at all.
If you have ever tried to hand-match 25 colors on a complex design to 3 or 4 different tables, then sort through your collection to see if any of the possible alternates are in your personal stash, you have no doubt come to the conclusion that it is simpler to just go out and buy the recommended thread palette. Nice for the thread makers, but bad for you! Wouldn't it be nice to just type in the colors you need and have a list printed out for you, including showing the matches that are in your thread stash?
MyThreadBox gives you a good alternative to all that work and time spent - this software does it for you!! It also gives you the ability to find alternates when your dealer or supplier does not stock the right color for your design, as it also searches within the same palette for a match within tolerances.
This software runs on any PC with Windows 95 or better, including both XP Home and XP Pro. Your monitor should be able to display 800x600 resolution. Any inkjet or laser printer supported by your version of Windows will work for printing our shopping list.
- Color match to and from over 40 thread palettes
- Matches Pantone standard process solid colors
- Shows and prints shopping list
- Color match percentage (tolerance) shown and ranked
- Visual color chips on screen
- Custom colors from windows color control
- User-definable match tolerance settings
- Ability to include or exclude palettes from comparison
- Updateable when new palettes and colors released
- User thread database (MyStash) including qty on hand and location
- Ability to search stash by name
- Save color conversions for future use and search by design name
- User definable screen colors
- Matches against user database and indicates on shopping list which matches are in user database
- Printed listing of user database by palette or all
- Online help file
Color conversion information is available both to and from the following palettes - over 21,000 colors!
- AE Signature
- Anchor Floss
- Angel Rayon
- ARC (rayon, poly, metallic)
- Aurifil (lana, mako, poly, rayon, royal)
- Brother (poly and country colors)
- Coats and Clark (alcazar, alcazar jazz, home embroidery, sylko poly)
- DMC (floss, machine embroidery, rayon)
- Echidna Poly
- Floriani Poly
- FuFu (rayon, poly)
- Gutermann (general sewing, rayon)
- Hilo/Iris (poly, rayon)
- JP Coats
- Kingstar US (1000m, 5000m, metallic)
- Madeira (burmilana, rayon, polyneon)
- Marathon (poly, rayon)
- Mettler (silk finish, embroider, polysheen)
- Pantone solid process colors
- Peacock Rayon
- Radiant (poly, rayon)
- Robison-Anton (poly, rayon)
- Royal (tajima)
- Royal (coleman-SWF)
- Salus (Ameth)
- Spectrum Rayon
- TriStar (rayon and poly)
(More images coming later.)
3 Year Platinum Protection Warranty
Add on a 3 Year Platinum Protection Warranty During Checkout For 100% Peace Of Mind!
SewingMachinesPlus.com is proud to offer its Platinum Protection Plan, for sewing, embroidery, longarm quilting and overlock machines sold in the U.S.A.
- NO REPAIR BILLS
- COVERED PARTS AND LABOR
- 1 YEAR FREE SHIPPING
- NO DEDUCTIBLE
- COVERS NORMAL USAGE
- PEACE OF MIND
Your purchase is not complete until you add the security of a SewingMachinesPlus.com Platinum Protection Plan. You depend on your Sewing machine to work hard for you. When a problem arises and a repair is required, you need it fixed as fast as possible. But then youíre faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often the machine may need service?
Now you can relax. With our SewingMachinesPlus.com Platinum Protection Plan, out-of-pocket expenses are completely eliminated for your sewing machine repairs. The plan guarantees to pay all covered parts and labor beyond the original warranty. Itís peace of mind protection you can count on. Donít put it off! Protect your investment and pocketbook with affordable coverage.
- This warranty covers parts and labor for 3 years.
- Used under normal home sewing conditions.
- Consumable items not covered; (needles, bobbins, bobbin cases, springs, and belts)
- The warranty does not cover improper use, abuse, commercial or industrial use of machines.
- The warranty does not cover flood, fire or other acts of nature.
Call SewingMachinesPlus.com if you have any questions. This is one of the best platinum protection warranties available for your sewing machine!
Get introduced to this product:
MyThreadBox Thread Color Conversion Software!
View these videos to get a better idea of what you'll purchase!
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
Need more supplies? Find them below! Just add them to cart directly form this page.