A Simple Quilt - Instructional DVD by Hip Line Media
Your Price: $9.99
You Save $15 [60%]
Quilts are a time-honored tradition and now you can create your own with this simple pattern "Looking Thru a Window" designed by Ruberta Peterson. This is the perfect lap quilt, approximately 58" by 48".
There are 5 fabrics for the quilt and you will need the following amounts:
- Fabric A, your theme "window" fabric - 1 1/4 yards
- Fabric B, the corner of the window - 1/4 yard
- Fabric C, the horizontal frame - 3/4 yard
- Fabric D, the vertical frame - 3/4 yard
- Fabric E, the lattice framework and binding - 1 3/4 yards
- Backing fabric - 2 3/4 yards
- Batting - 50" x 60"
Your host, Susie Tilton, is a professional designer and educator. She will teach you how to choose fabrics, accurately measure and cut, attach borders and miter the corners of your binding.
The DVD format is designed to let you go directly to the chapter information you need. A Spanish language track is included.
(More images coming later.)
Get introduced to this product:
A Simple Quilt - Instructional DVD by Hip Line Media!
View these videos to get a better idea of what you'll purchase!
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
Need more supplies? Find them below! Just add them to cart directly form this page.