Large bobbin and horizontal axis transverse rotary hook
Upper feed mechanism helps avoid slippage when sewing
Max Speed (S.P.M.) - 2500 (depends on thread, material and operation)
Clearance Under Foot - 25/64 (10 mm)
Needle Bar Stroke - 1 11/32 (34 mm)
Stitch Length, Max. - 5 s.p.i. (5 mm)
Needle - 135 x 17
Bobbin Metal - 212O34-312
Bobbin Pre-wound - M
Hook - B79
Work Space - 10" (255 mm)
Bed Size - 7" x 18 7/8" (178 x 480 mm)
Zig-Zag Max Width - 3/8" (9.5 mm)
Stitch -1A:(CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS PRODUCT)
- For sewing medium to heavy weight fabrics that are difficult to feed when sewn.
- For such materials and products as wet suits, shoes, boots, leather, tarpaulins.
- For sewing elastic and other stretch materials
- For stitching such products as boat and truck covers, tents, awnings, sails, parachutes, tarpaulins and similar products
- Used on such materials as canvas, nylon, vinyl, leather, synthetics and similar materials.
- Especially desirable where reinforced stitch is necessary.
- Performs similar operations as Model 146RB-2A with the added advantage of making an additional stitch for extra reinforcement.
Wet suit version available for sewing neoprene rubber. Please contact us for details.