Consew 146RB single-needle, walking-foot zigzag machine Stitch Type-1A w/ Table and Motor (Table Comes Assembled)
Your Price: $3,549.00
Or $295.75 Per Month
You Save $450 [11%]
Consew 146RB single-needle, walking-foot zigzag machine Stitch Type-1A
This Package includes a Fully Assembled Table and a Clutch Motor.
The motor can be upgraded to an adjustable-speed servo motor for only $79. Simply choose the servo motor upgrade option from the drop down menu during checkout.
Consew 146RB is a single-needle, walking foot zig-zag machine with a horizontal axis transverse rotary hook, large bobbin, wide zig-zag and reverse feed.
-1A - 2-step / 1-stitch zig-zag (CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS PRODUCT)
-2A - 3-step / 2-stitch zig-zag
-3A - 4-step / 3-stitch zig-zag
- Large bobbin and horizontal axis transverse rotary hook
- Wide Zig-Zag
- Upper feed mechanism helps avoid slippage when sewing
- Reverse stitching
- Max Speed (S.P.M.) - 2500 (depends on thread, material and operation)
- Clearance Under Foot - 25/64 (10 mm)
- Needle Bar Stroke - 1 11/32 (34 mm)
- Stitch Length, Max. - 5 s.p.i. (5 mm)
- Needle - 135 x 17
- Bobbin Metal - 212O34-312
- Bobbin Pre-wound - M
- Hook - B79
- Work Space - 10" (255 mm)
- Bed Size - 7" x 18 7/8" (178 x 480 mm)
- Zig-Zag Max Width - 3/8" (9.5 mm)
- Stitch -1A:(CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS PRODUCT)
- For sewing medium to heavy weight fabrics that are difficult to feed when sewn.
- For such materials and products as wet suits, shoes, boots, leather, tarpaulins.
- Stitch -2A:
- For sewing elastic and other stretch materials
- For stitching such products as boat and truck covers, tents, awnings, sails, parachutes, tarpaulins and similar products
- Used on such materials as canvas, nylon, vinyl, leather, synthetics and similar materials.
- Especially desirable where reinforced stitch is necessary.
- Stitch -3A:
- Performs similar operations as Model 146RB-2A with the added advantage of making an additional stitch for extra reinforcement.
- Wet suit version available for sewing neoprene rubber. Please contact us for details.
With so many options available for motors when we talk about replacing or buying a motor for our industrial sewing machine, there is one important point to keep always in mind "The Speed". Regardless of brand or price, motors come in two different configurations:
- 1. Fixed-Speed Clutch Motor
- 2. Adjustable-Speed Servo Motor
Clutch motors operate at a fixed speed, typically between 1725 - 3450 rpm, depending on the type of machine. Servo Motors on the other hand are speed adjustable. The two major advantages of the Servo Motor are that you can control the speed of the motor and that the motor is completely silent when the pedal is not engaged.
Some other advantages of the Servo Motor include:
- They consume up to 90% less energy than clutch motors
- 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- Reverse motor rotation with the flick of a switch
- Nothing to wear or adjust
- Adjusted speed remains the same no matter how hard the pedal is pressed
Most of our customers find that the sewing machine is much easier to control with a Servo motor because of the speed control. This is especially helpful for beginner sewers but also for projects that simply don't require high speed stitching.
This machine package includes a fixed-speed clutch motor. Upgrade to an adjustable-speed servo motor for only $79. Simply choose the servo motor upgrade option from the drop down menu during checkout.
If you need help deciding what option is best for you, give us a call at 800-401-8151, and have one of our experts walk you through the decision.
(More images coming later.)
3 Year Platinum Protection Warranty
Add on a 3 Year Platinum Protection Warranty During Checkout For 100% Peace Of Mind!
SewingMachinesPlus.com is proud to offer its Platinum Protection Plan, for sewing, embroidery, longarm quilting and overlock machines sold in the U.S.A.
- NO REPAIR BILLS
- COVERED PARTS AND LABOR
- 1 YEAR FREE SHIPPING
- NO DEDUCTIBLE
- COVERS NORMAL USAGE
- PEACE OF MIND
Your purchase is not complete until you add the security of a SewingMachinesPlus.com Platinum Protection Plan. You depend on your Sewing machine to work hard for you. When a problem arises and a repair is required, you need it fixed as fast as possible. But then youíre faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often the machine may need service?
Now you can relax. With our SewingMachinesPlus.com Platinum Protection Plan, out-of-pocket expenses are completely eliminated for your sewing machine repairs. The plan guarantees to pay all covered parts and labor beyond the original warranty. Itís peace of mind protection you can count on. Donít put it off! Protect your investment and pocketbook with affordable coverage.
- This warranty covers parts and labor for 3 years.
- Used under normal home sewing conditions.
- Consumable items not covered; (needles, bobbins, bobbin cases, springs, and belts)
- The warranty does not cover improper use, abuse, commercial or industrial use of machines.
- The warranty does not cover flood, fire or other acts of nature.
Call SewingMachinesPlus.com if you have any questions. This is one of the best platinum protection warranties available for your sewing machine!
Get introduced to this product:
Consew 146RB, walking-foot zigzag Stitch Type-1A w/ Table and Motor!
View these videos to get a better idea of what you'll purchase!
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
Need more supplies? Find them below! Just add them to cart directly form this page.