Brother PE-DESIGN NEXT Digitizing Software
Call 1-800-401-8151 for details.
Brother PE-DESIGN® NEXT Digitizing Software
PE-DESIGN® NEXT takes digitizing and embroidery to the next level of creativity with exceptional new features. A user-friendly graphical interface, similar to many software programs on the market today, makes it easy to locate and select the dynamic functions of this software. In addition, the quick access toolbar allows you to customize your favorite operations so they are only a quick click away. Several "Start Your Own Business" functions have been added such as the new PE-DESIGN® NEXT Link Function that allows up to four PR-1000 and upgraded PR-650 machines to be linked from a single computer with queue functionality. Other time savers are the lettering and design template feature, which provide the ability to create perfectly sized logos with lettering and designs, and the new Name Drop Template feature that can be used to create different names with the same design and layout. Many other exciting features such as enhanced lettering, more stitch and pattern variations and more built-in fonts have been added to make your digitizing and lettering projects a breeze.
Already own PE-DESIGN® versions 5.0, 6.0, 7.0 or 8.0? You can still enjoy all the new and enhanced features of PE-DESIGN® NEXT by easily upgrading your existing software with PE-DESIGN® NEXT Upgrade.
New Features for PE-Design® Next
- New Easy-to-Use Graphical Interface
- Customized Quick Access Toolbar / Customized Shortcut Keys
- PE-DESIGN® NEXT LINK - Link up to 4 PR-1000 or Upgraded PR-650 Machines with Queue Functionality
- 100 Built-in Fonts with On-Screen Typing Capability
- Outline Sewing for Select Built-in Fonts
- Convert Pre-digitized Text to Block for Customizing Lettering Shapes or Stitch Angles
- Connection Point Setting provides the ability to change jump stitches for Lettering
- Editing Capabilities in 3D Image Mode
- Start Your Own Business Lettering and Design Templates
- Pan Tool
- Name Drop Function for Merging Names into Templates
- Candlewicking Stitch and Stem Stitch
- Create Spiral Floral Pattern
- Circle Copy and Mirror Copy
- Create Offset Lines for Decorative Effects such as Echo Quilting
- Import Vector Images (WMF)
- Offset Attribute for Motif Stitch Patterns
- Default Size Setting for Motif Stitch Patterns and Programmed Fill Stitch
- Create Embossing and Engraving Effects with Outlines and Shapes
- Create Split Embroidery Designs for Jumbo Frames Using Machines with Innoveye™ Technology
- Jump Stitch Thread Trimming Setting for PR Series Machines
- USB Card Writer Module
- Memory Card
- Installation Guide
- Instruction Manual
- Positioning Sheet
Minimum PC Requirements
- Computer: IBM PC or compatible computer
- Operating System: Windows® XP/ Windows Vista®/ Windows® 7 (32 or 64 bit)
- Processor: 1GHz or higher
- Memory: 512MB (1GB or more is recommended)
- Hard disk free space: 300MB
- Monitor: XGA (1024 x 768), 16-bit color or higher
- Port: 1 available USB
- CD-ROM drive: Required for installation
Get introduced to this product: Brother PE-DESIGN NEXT Digitizing Software!
View these images to get a better idea of what you'll purchase! Click on the thumbnail to enlarge!
Get introduced to this product:
Brother PE-DESIGN NEXT Digitizing Software!
View these videos to get a better idea of what you'll purchase!
Importing a Design and Adding Text
Create Floral Lines
Removing Parts of a Design
Programmable Stitch Creator
Working with a Custom Hoop
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
Overall Store Rating
Need more supplies? Find them below! Just add them to cart directly form this page.
/10) 2092 reviewsRating: 10
Good value. Great customer service. Order was followed up with phone calls and emails. Much appreciated.jpitha41, real customer reviewRating: 10
Items were received promptly and the order was accurate. Thanks.vxbarnes, real customer reviewRating: 10
Excellent service, great prices, large inventory.jan_byrne0, real customer reviewRating: 10
Very pleased with the service I goy.francismccullar, real customer reviewRating: 10
Great communication with seller. Was a little disappointed one item I ordered was out of stock and being discontinued by the manufacturer, but the seller quickly communicated this via email and ref...ecseteacher, real customer reviewRating: 10
I grew up with a Bernina Record (late60's?) so this one so far seems just fine.
Snowdivil, real customer reviewRating: 10
The experience with Sew Simple was gratifying. The staff was helpful with my questions and even made several calls to me to see if I had any questions or that everything was to my satisfaction. I...nshawsville, real customer review