Brother SE-400 Sewing & Embroidery Machine
The Brother SE-400 computerized sewing and embroidery machine gives your projects a high-end look with a price to fit your budget! It has 70 embroidery designs built in, 67 sewing stitches, 120 frame pattern combinations and 5 embroidery letter fonts. It's the perfect machine for all of your sewing, embroidery, crafting and home decor projects.
The USB port makes it easy to import embroidery designs straight from your computer. Other features like the automatic needle threading system and LCD touch screen make sewing easy. The Quick Set drop-in top bobbin, easy bobbin winding system and push button thread cutter add a new level of convenience. With a large assortment of included accessories, the SE-400 is truly the value priced, feature rich choice for the budding fashion designer.
Brother SE-400 Key Features
USB Port for Computer Connectivity.
The Brother SE-400 has a NEW! built-In USB port. It can transfer embroidery designs from the computer to the machine. You can also transfer designs found on CD's, floppy's, the Internet and more. No software installation necessary!
Simple Stitch Selection.
Pick your stitch with a touch of the LCD touch screen. You can also change the width and length of certain stitches, needle type, the screen even tells you what presser foot you should use with each stitch.
Quick-Set Bobbin System.
Just drop in a bobbin, and you are ready to sew. The Brother SE-400 computerized sewing and embroidery machine will automatically bring up the bobbin thread so you don't have to. It doesn't get much easier then that.
Free Arm Capability.
The Brother SE-400 has a built in free arm. It is great for cuffs, sleeves and pants legs.
Simple Control Center. These four controls make sewing and embroidery easy.
- Automatic Thread Cutting.
- Press the scissor button to cut the top and lower thread.
- Needle Up / Down.
- You can adjust the needle to the highest or lowest position.
- Reverse Sewing Button.
- Easy to reach at the front of the machine.
- Start/Stop Button.
- Start and stop the machine with one touch of a button.
The tension wheel takes the guesswork out of the tension setting. The internal tension system provides consistent tension. Use the tension wheel to tune for specialty techniques and more.
67 Built-In Sewing Stitches.
The Brother SE-400 Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine has 67 Built-In sewing stitches with 98 stitch functions.
Brother SE-400 Sewing & Embroidery Machine Features
- Computer connection with update capability.
- 70 built-in embroidery designs, 5 monogramming fonts and 120 frame pattern combinations.
- 67 built-in sewing stitches with 98 stitch functions.
- Easy-to-View backlit, LCD touchscreen.
- On screen help in 16 languages.
- Quick-Set drop-in bobbin.
- Automatic needle threader.
- Push button thread cutter.
- Large 4 inch x 4 inch embroidery area.
- LED lights brighten the work area.
- Fast, automatic bobbin winding.
- One-touch start / stop / reverse operations.
- Operates with or without foot control.
- Full assortment of accessories.
- Electronic Variable Sewing Speed Control. Choose the best sewing speed for your project.
- Free arm/flatbed convertible sewing surface.
- Quick change presser feet.
- Stitch width and length control.
- Adjustable thread tension control.
- Safety power and light switch.
- Built-in handle for portability.
- Instruction booklet in English and Spanish.
- 25-year limited warranty.
- Presser Feet
- Buttonhole foot
- Overcasting foot
- Monogramming foot
- Zipper foot
- Blind Stitch foot
- Button Fitting foot
- Embroidery foot
- Embroidery arm
- Accessory bag with seam ripper
- Needle set
- Twin needle
- Cleaning brush
- Eyelet punch
- Screwdrivers (3)
- Touch pen
- Spool caps (3)
- Extra Spool Pin
- Embroidery Bobbin Thread
- Instruction CD
- Language setting sheet
- Felt with stabilizer
- USB cable
- Power cord
- Operation Manual
- Included Embroidery Hoops
- 1 (4" x 4") A
- Foot Controller
FREE Resizing and Conversion Software
TrueSizer is a universal file conversion tool offering full compatibility between industrial and domestic embroidery file formats, as well as full design scalability.