Baby Lock Esante Sewing and Embroidery Machine
Take your embroidery to the next level with the Esante. This advanced sewing and embroidery machine includes a built-in design library, an LCD touch screen and a wide array of embroidery editing capabilities - plus a large embroidery field and speeds up to 800 stitches per minute.
With USB connectivity and on-screen editing, the New Esante is the next step in sewing and embroidery technology. You'll get all off the convenience you'd expect from a Baby Lock machine with features such as a Quick-Set top-loading bobbin, an LCD Touch Screen and an advanced needle threader.
Embroidery Design Library Built-in
The Esante gives you an incredible selection of designs, frame combinations, and font styles to make all of your projects unique. There are over 158 built-in embroidery designs, including 86 Baby Lock exclusive designs.
The Esante allows you to easily arrange your text as well as combine it with your designs on-screen. With 9 font styles to choose from, including one exclusive script, your lettering can be as unique as your designs!
Now your machine and your design library will always be up-to-date. Connect your machine to your PC to easily download upgrades and save modified designs to your machine.
Embroidery Editing On-Screen
Instead of measuring and drawing each piece of your designs individually, the Esante allows you to rotate, re-size, and combine all of your designs on-screen before you begin your project.
LCD Touch Screen (240 x 320 size) with touch pen
The easy-to-read touch screen makes accessing your machine’s settings, editing, and designs simple.
313 Built-in Stitches
Make your projects unique and your style versatile! Choose from 313 built-in stitches, including 105 utility stitches (with 12 styles of one-step buttonholes), 57 combinable utility stitches, 110 decorative, 15 wide satin, 14 satin, and 12 cross stitches.
Quick-Set, Top-Loading Bobbin
The easily-accessible top-loading bobbin with the Quick-Set function makes winding your bobbin fast and simple.
Advanced Needle Threader
Numerous thread changes are no longer a time-consuming hassle or a strain on your eyes.
- LCD Touch Screen (240 x 320 dot matrix) with touch pen
- USB direct connect (Type B)
- Embroidery card slot
- Advanced needle threader
- Automatic thread cutter
- Quick-Set, top loading bobbin with sensor
- Quick-Set bobbin winder
- Independent bobbin winding system
- Automatic sensors
- Thread tension control makes adjustments to feed thread properly
- Upper and lower thread sensors to alert when threads are broken
- On-screen hoop sensor to recommend size of hoop to use
Advanced Sewing Features
- 313 Built-in stitches including 105 Utility with 12 one-step buttonhole styles; 57 combinable Utility stitches; 110 Decorative; 15 Wide satin; 14 Satin; 12 Cross
- Store personal stitch settings for each Utility stitch
- Decorative stitch editing capabilities
- Edit and combine Character Decorative
- 16 memory Pockets for Character/Decorative stitches equaling
- Stitch length 0.0mm - 5.0mm
- Maximum Utility stitch width: 7mm
- Lock key for Utility and Decorative stitches
- 5 LED lights that illuminate the needle and work area
- Ergonomic knee lift with extra high presser foot lift
- 10mm automatic and 13mm manual
- Lateral and diagonal feeding
- Variable needle positions
- 3 built-in alphabets
- Fully automatic built-in darning
- Twin needle settings
Embroidery Editing Capabilities
- Combine embroidery designs on screen
- Character/Text array function
- Character spacing
- 1°, 10°, and 90° Pattern rotation
- Design enlargement (up to 20%)
- Design reduction (up to 10%)
- Mirror imaging
Convenient Sewing Features
- Convenient One-Touch Buttons for:
- Reverse sewing
- Needle up/down
- Thread cutter
- Automatic presser foot lift
- Low bobbin thread indicator
- Needle plate with scale in inches and centimeters
- Large sewing surface 12 1/4" x 8 1/8"
- Electronic foot control with separate power cord
- Free arm with drop feed lever
- Carrying handle
- Hard plastic cover case
- Two accessory storage compartments
- Programmable needle up/down
- Sewing Speed up to 1,000 spm
- Snap-on presser feet
- Touch pen (stylus)
- Knee lifter
- USB cable
- 13 Feet
- Embroidery "U"
- Buttonhole "A"
- Overcasting "G"
- Monogramming "N"
- Zipper "I"
- Zigzag "J"
- Blind stitch "R"
- Button fitting "M"
- Cording (with 3 cord guide)
- Blind stitch (with guide)
- Narrow hemmer
- Free-motion quilting
- Embroidery needle plate cover
- Alternate bobbin case (pink screw)
- Bobbin center pin (for prewound bobbin)
- Embroidery bobbin thread
- Accessory scissors
- Seam ripper
- Needle set
- Twin needle
- Chalk pen
- Vertical spool pin
- Embroidery design library built-in
- 158 Built-in embroidery designs including 86 Baby Lock exclusive designs
- 120 Frame combinations
- 9 font styles including one exclusive script
- Embroidery hoops and grids included
- Extra large 6 1/4" x 10 1/4" (160mm x 260mm)
- Large 5" x 7" (130mm x 180mm)
- Embroiders up to 6" x 10" (160mm x 260mm) embroidery field
- Up to 12 Memory Pockets for Embroidery and Embroidery Edit equaling 512KB/150,000 stitches
- Reads embroidery designs with a stitch capacity of up to 100,000 stitches per design
- LCD Touch Screen (240 x 320 dot matrix) shows
- Estimated embroidery time display and stitch count
- Needle position placement (1, 10, or 100 stitch increments)
- Measurements displayed in inches or millimeters (mm)
- Thread color indicator
- On-screen hoop size indicator
- Low bobbin thread indicator
- 300 color names
- Embroidery speeds up to 800 spm
- 8-point trial check points
- Alternate bobbin case for prewound bobbins
- Language conversion capabilities (13 languages)
- Warranty (25 years limited, 10 years parts, 5 years computer circuit, 5 years electrical, 1 year labor)
- Optional Gold Standard service and support program for your peace-of-mind (available in U.S.)
- Optional embroidery hoops
- Medium 4" x 4" (100mm x 100mm)
- Small 1" x 2.5" (20mm x 60mm)
- Your Esante will stay current with future upgrades via USB connection.
Instructional and Help Resources
- Built-in Operational Guide
- Built-in Sewing Application Guide
- Built-in Help Messages
Manuals & Guides
Click Here to Download the Esante Spec Sheet
Click Here to Download the Additional Accessories Guide
Click Here to Download the Quick Reference Guide
Click Here to Download the Instruction and Reference Guide
Click Here to Download the Update Instructions
Esante (Model BLN) Update Version 1.03
Click here to download