Baby Lock Endurance 6 Needle Embroidery Machine (BND9)
Looking to take your embroidery to the next level? Whether you long to tackle more embroidery projects, or are interested in starting a business, the Baby Lock Endurance will help you on your path to success. With 6 needles and incredible, innovative features, you’ll have everything you need to take the next step in your embroidery career
6 Needles- Minimal thread Changes
With 6 needles, you can embroider large or multiple designs more quickly and avoid excessive thread changes for multi-colored designs.
TruView™ ASV© LCD Touch Screen in HD
This new screen displays over 16 million colors making every image vibrant and sharp. Plus, measuring 8.5" diagonally with the ability to be adjusted to nearly any angle, you can see clearly from almost anywhere.
On Screen Editing Capabilities
The editing capabilities on the Baby Lock Endurance make personalized embroidery easy. Simply drag and drop designs on the LCD screen and make instant changes before you begin to embroider. Combine, reposition, rotate, and mirror designs to customize every project.
Embroider at 1,000 SPM
With the ability to embroider at 1,000 stitches per minute, this machine stitches designs in no time. Projects you avoided on slower, single-needle machines can be embroidered quickly and easily on the Endurance.
31 Built-In Fonts
The Endurance comes with a variety of built-in fonts to help make every project unique. The 31 built-in fonts include a Large Floral Alphabet, Greek Letters, and 3 Monogram Fonts. Now you can give every project a distinct look.
3 USB Drives (2 Type A, 1 Type B)
With USB connectivity, you can easily import designs to your machine from a computer or flash drive. You can also connect to other multi-needle embroidery machines with the optional Palette 9 software for a more productive work environment.
4 Hoops Included
For most embroiderers, owning one hoop will simply not do. To help you get every job done, the Baby Lock Endurance comes with four embroidery hoops with sizes starting at a small 1 1/2" x 2 3/8" (40¬mm x 60mm) hoop up to a large 7 7/8" x 11 3/4" (200mm x 300mm). The machine also includes the standard 4" x 4" (100mm x 100mm) and the popular 5 1/8" x 7 1/8" (130mm x 180mm) hoops.
Convenient Bobbin System
The Endurance has a unique front-loading bobbin system, with a vertical hook that allows you to change bobbins without removing your embroidery hoop.
- 6 Needles - 1 position for each needle
- Maximum embroidery speed 1,000 stitches per minute
- Embroiders up to 7-7/8" x 11-3/4" (200mm x 300mm) embroidery field
- Stitch reading capacity:
- 500,000 Stitches per design, or
- 500 Color changes, or
- 100 Combined designs
- TruView™ ASV LCD Color Touch Screen
- Shows 16,770,000 colors
- Measures 8.5" diagonally
- 160 degrees for optimum viewing
- TruView™ WVGA HD Touch Screen Shows:
- Design placement using drag and drop capabilities
- Estimated embroidery time display and stitch count
- Needle advancement (1, 10, or 100 stitch increments)
- Measurements displayed in inches or mm
- Color separation
- Thread color indicator
- On–screen hoop size indicator
- 300 Color names
- Screen saver customization
- Customizable mouse pointer
- Optional External USB 1GB Flash Drive compatible up to 32GB
- 3 USB drives; 2 (Type A) drives, version 2.0 connects with flash drives and CD-ROM drives and version 1.1 connects with mouse, hub, and floppy drives, and 1 (Type B) USB direct connects to a PC
- Reads multiple formats (PES, PEC, DST, PHC)
- Upgradeable through USB connection or removable flash drive
- Linking capabilities allow up to 4 machines connecting together using Palette 9 software through a powered hub (upgrade available Fall 2010)
- Increased CPU processing speed (3x faster than BMP8)
- Built-in memory (1.7MB)
- Bobbin system: front loading, vertical rotary hook
- Uses pre-wound bobbins
- Push button, automatic needle threader
- 2 LED lights to illuminate work area
- Upper thread breakage sensors
- Automatic thread trimmer (upper and lower)
- Start/Stop button with lock feature
- On-screen speed control while stitchin
- Change screen and thumbnail background color
- Built-in holder with stylus
Built-in operation guide with 4 videos
Built-in help messages
Auto save feature - automatically saves last design when power is turned off or a power failure occurs
Machine weight (81 lbs. or 37 kg.)
Optional Gold Standard Comprehensive Care Program available
Optional accessories available.
- Built-in embroidery designs
- 60 Designs
- 28 Fonts including large floral alphabet,Baby Lock exclusive script and Greek letters
- 3 Monogram designs with font frames
- 120 Frame combinations
- Combine embroidery designs on screen
- Character/text array function
- Character spacing
- Pattern rotation (1°, 10°, and 90°)
- Design size change (10% reduction and 20% enlargement) on most designs
- Needle forward and reverse position placement (1, 10, or 100 stitch increments)
- Easy-to-use switch spool key to rotate color spools on screen
- Design duplication (up to 20 times in both directions)
- Automatic appliqué stitching
- Automatic basting
- Mirror imaging
- Increase design thumbnail from 100% to 150% for easy viewing
- Change color selections within designs
- Continuous border capabilities and color sorting on border designs
- Monochrome option for embroidery designs
- Short stitch delete
- Instant needle edge placement (8 starting and 8 ending positions)
- Thread color display in 6 options
- Custom color displays in 3 options:
- Original Palette, Custom Palette 1, Custom Palette 2
- 4 Included embroidery hoops:
- 7-7/8" x 11-3/4" (200mm x 300mm)
- 5-1/8" x 7-1/8" (130mm x 180mm)
- 4" x 4" (100mm x 100mm)
- 1-1/2" x 2-3/8" (40mm x 60mm)
- Hoop sensor advises hoop size for design chosen
- On-screen count and running time system
Get introduced to this product: Baby Lock Endurance 6 Needle Embroidery Machine (BND9)!
View these images to get a better idea of what you'll purchase! Click on the thumbnail to enlarge!
3 Year Platinum Protection Warranty
Add on a 3 Year Platinum Protection Warranty During Checkout For 100% Peace Of Mind!
SewingMachinesPlus.com is proud to offer its Platinum Protection Plan, for sewing, embroidery, longarm quilting and overlock machines sold in the U.S.A.
- NO REPAIR BILLS
- COVERED PARTS AND LABOR
- 1 YEAR FREE SHIPPING
- NO DEDUCTIBLE
- COVERS NORMAL USAGE
- PEACE OF MIND
Your purchase is not complete until you add the security of a SewingMachinesPlus.com Platinum Protection Plan. You depend on your Sewing machine to work hard for you. When a problem arises and a repair is required, you need it fixed as fast as possible. But then you’re faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often the machine may need service?
Now you can relax. With our SewingMachinesPlus.com Platinum Protection Plan, out-of-pocket expenses are completely eliminated for your sewing machine repairs. The plan guarantees to pay all covered parts and labor beyond the original warranty. It’s peace of mind protection you can count on. Don’t put it off! Protect your investment and pocketbook with affordable coverage.
- This warranty covers parts and labor for 3 years.
- Used under normal home sewing conditions.
- Consumable items not covered; (needles, bobbins, bobbin cases, springs, and belts)
- The warranty does not cover improper use, abuse, commercial or industrial use of machines.
- The warranty does not cover flood, fire or other acts of nature.
Call SewingMachinesPlus.com if you have any questions. This is one of the best platinum protection warranties available for your sewing machine!
Get introduced to this product:
Baby Lock Endurance 6 Needle Embroidery Machine (BND9)!
View these videos to get a better idea of what you'll purchase!
Baby Lock Endurance Embroidery Machine
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
Need more supplies? Find them below! Just add them to cart directly form this page.