Baby Lock Crown Jewel 18 Inch Long Arm Quilter With NEW Pearl Frame
Call 1-800-401-8151 for details.
Introducing The Baby Lock Crown Jewel 18 Inch Long Arm Quilter With NEW Pearl Frame By Grace Frame Company
The Crown Jewel long arm machine from Baby Lock allows you to create gorgeous and intricate quilting with an astonishingly smooth stitch for the utmost creative freedom and precision. With a generous 18 inch long arm, you can achieve beautiful and professional-quality quilting with ease. Effortlessly control every aspect of your quilt with large a LCD on the front and back handles. Enjoy the satisfaction of adding the final touch with the Crown Jewel.
Built-In Stitch Regulator
Stitch Regulator is built-in and regulates your selected stitch length from 4 to 18 stitches per inch.
Back and Front Handles
Effortlessly control the motion of the Crown Jewel from the side of the machine that you prefer with the comfort gripped handles.
Stay Informed with the LCD Display
Large, color LCD Display shows: Stitch Regulator and Manual modes, Multiple LED Lighting options, Memory settings, Needle speed, Stitch counters, Alarm mode, Diagnostics, Calculator.
Large "M" Class Bobbin
Enjoy less bobbin changes with the largest bobbins available in quilting (up to 40% more than a standard bobbin).
Stitch Control Features
Handle Bar Control Buttons at your fingertips: Needle Up/Down, Start/Stop, Speed Up, Speed Down.
Take your quilting to the next level with QuiltMotion software, designed specifically for the Crown Jewel. You can choose, edit or even create quilt motifs on your PC, then instantly transfer your patterns to the machine and hardware for automatic quilting with flawless placement.
- Throat Space is 18 inches wide work space right of needle x 8.25 inches high
- Quilting space on Majestic or Pinnacle Frame is 15 inches maximum
- Maximum quilt pantograph size is 12 inches
- Stitch Control Features for perfectly balanced stitches
- 1/4 Inch Hopping foot holds down the fabric while the needle completes the stitch
- Needle bar stroke: 35.3mm
- Hopping foot stroke/lift: 5mm
- Stitch Regulator regulates speed according to selected stitch lengths, from 4 to 18 stitches per inch
- Precision Stitch regulated mode follows your lead and is for ruler work and retracing patterns
- Cruise Stitch regulated mode allows the needle to immediately begin stitching at the percent speed chosen
- Manual Stitch Mode allows manual operation at a pre-selected needle speed
- Automatic Needle Positioning
- Needle Up/Down
- Full Stitch and Half Stitch - programs the needle to take a half stitch or full stitch when the needle up/down button is pressed
- Walking Stitch for tie off stitches at the beginning and end of quilting
- Maximum sewing speed of 1,800 spm
- Front and Back Handles for easy control and less fatigue
- Provides control from either end of the machine
- Easy to reach rubber grips for comfort
- Handle Bar Control Buttons at your fingertips
- Needle Up/Down
- Speed Up
- Speed Down
- Large, color LCD Display shows
- Regulated or Manual Stitch Modes
- Multiple LED lighting options
- Program settings
- Needle speed
- Stitch counters
- Alarm mode
- High speed rotary hook
- Uses 134R system, slight ball point needle
- "M" Class Bobbin
- External electric bobbin winder with variable speeds lets you wind your own "M" bobbins with personally selected thread
- Laser light stylus for ease in following pantographs from front or back of machine
- Integrated high intensity natural-color LED lights on front handle bar (12 light clusters x 3 LED/cluster = 36 LED lights)
- Ability to add up to 10 more clusters for 30 LED lights
- Can use patterns, stencils, threads, 1/4" rulers and templates that commercial quilters use
- The Crown Jewel quilting machine will ship with your choice of carriage and encoders
- Electronic bobbin winder with variable speed
- Laser stylus and clamp
- 5 "M" class metal bobbins
- Thread mast and washers
- 2 Packs of needles
- Disc-shaped screwdriver (size 16 and 18)
- Allen wrenches
- QuiltMotion Software
- Micro Handles
- Ruler Base
- Horizontal Spool Pin
- Cluster Light
- Gold Standard
- Adapter Plate and Stylus Holder
- Pattern Boards
- Channel Lock
Get introduced to this product: Baby Lock Crown Jewel 18 Inch Long Arm Quilter With NEW Pearl Frame!
View these images to get a better idea of what you'll purchase! Click on the thumbnail to enlarge!
3 Year Platinum Protection Warranty
Add on a 3 Year Platinum Protection Warranty During Checkout For 100% Peace Of Mind!
SewingMachinesPlus.com is proud to offer its Platinum Protection Plan, for sewing, embroidery, longarm quilting and overlock machines sold in the U.S.A.
- NO REPAIR BILLS
- COVERED PARTS AND LABOR
- 1 YEAR FREE SHIPPING
- NO DEDUCTIBLE
- COVERS NORMAL USAGE
- PEACE OF MIND
Your purchase is not complete until you add the security of a SewingMachinesPlus.com Platinum Protection Plan. You depend on your Sewing machine to work hard for you. When a problem arises and a repair is required, you need it fixed as fast as possible. But then youíre faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often the machine may need service?
Now you can relax. With our SewingMachinesPlus.com Platinum Protection Plan, out-of-pocket expenses are completely eliminated for your sewing machine repairs. The plan guarantees to pay all covered parts and labor beyond the original warranty. Itís peace of mind protection you can count on. Donít put it off! Protect your investment and pocketbook with affordable coverage.
- This warranty covers parts and labor for 3 years.
- Used under normal home sewing conditions.
- Consumable items not covered; (needles, bobbins, bobbin cases, springs, and belts)
- The warranty does not cover improper use, abuse, commercial or industrial use of machines.
- The warranty does not cover flood, fire or other acts of nature.
Call SewingMachinesPlus.com if you have any questions. This is one of the best platinum protection warranties available for your sewing machine!
Get introduced to this product:
Baby Lock Crown Jewel 18 Inch Long Arm Quilter With NEW Pearl Frame!
View these videos to get a better idea of what you'll purchase!
Kay Capps Cross Crown Jewel Quilting Testimonial
April Showers & May Flowers Quilt
Baby Lock Jewel Overview and Set-Up Video - Part 1
Baby Lock Jewel Overview and Set-Up Video - Part 2
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
Need more supplies? Find them below! Just add them to cart directly form this page.