Janome Artistic Silhouette CAMEO Cutting Machine w/ Artistic Pack and Artistic Suite v6.0 Software Package
Janome Artistic Silhouette CAMEO Deatils
The Silhouette CAMEO is an electronic cutting tool for personal use. Like a home printer, it plugs into your PC or Mac with a simple USB cable. However, instead of printing it uses a small blade to cut paper, cardstock, vinyl, fabric and more up to 12" wide and 10 feet long. The machine also boasts a quiet motor and the ability to register and cut printed materials.
- Cuts up to 12 inches wide and 10 feet long
- Quiet operating motor
- Ability to register and cut printed materials
- Precision cutting blade for small areas
- Works with Artistic Suite V6
- Silhouette electronic cutting tool
- Silhouette Studio software for Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS X 10.5.8 and higher
- 51 exclusive cuttable designs
- Power cable, USB cable
- 12" cutting mat
- Cutting blade
- $25 Gift Card to the Silhouette Online Store
- Basic Instruction Guide
- Hook tool
- Scraper tool
- Spatula tool
- Pick-Me-Up tool
Janome Artistic Suite V6.0 - Quilting, Cutwork, Rhinestone and Embroidery Software Details
Artistic Suite V6 is a fully equipped digitizing, cutwork, and rhinestone solution. When it comes to embellishment, if you can dream it, Artistic Suite can do it!
Take your designs to a new level with the Artistic Sewing Suite. This unique program allows you complete creative freedom - and the ability to control many different facets of sewing and embroidery with one comprehensive product. The Artistic Sewing Suite is an exclusive software bundle that allows you to unite all of your sewing loves - and explore new ones! Applique, cutwork, embroidery, quilting, decorative stitching, heat transfer, and more.
Great for beginners, this software makes design creation easy - but still allows you to get powerful and professional results.
- Highly customizable monogram feature
- Create custom rhinestone and crystal templates
- Cut work and fabric cutting
- True type/open type font conversion
- Applique and heat transfers
- Decorative stitches
- Stitch TrueType fonts and Greek lettering
- 3,500 built-in designs
- Graphic-based program uses a wide variety of file types
- Create custom rhinestone designs
- Cut shapes for applique with your embroidery machine
- Great for small sewing and craft business
- Easy versatility - use in conjunction with other software programs
- Use with virtually any brand or style of embroidery machine
At its core, the Artistic Sewing Suite is a graphics-driven program for creating embroidery designs. The software takes this capability further than traditional embroidery digitizing programs, however, and provides a cutwork feature. This capability allows users to turn their embroidery machine into an amazing new tool.
Cut intricate applique or quilting shapes in a fraction of the time; create heirloom quality table linens in the hoop; create free-standing accessories for home decor; embellish ready to wear garments and accessories - the list is limited only by the user's imagination!
You can even hoop multiple layers of fabric, and cut large numbers of shapes for applique, patterns, or free-standing embellishments at one time. The software also allows for easy creation of complicated cutwork and applique designs, such as Hawaiian Applique or intricate logos.
Artistic Sewing Suite is a cutwork embroidery software package for designing applique, cutwork, embroidery, decorative stitching, and heat transfers. This unique software package consists of two separate specialty programs - the design software (CreativeDRAWings) and the editing / cutwork software (Wings).
When you launch your Artistic program, the first screen displayed will be Creative DRAWings. Use this section of the program to edit the graphic images you intend to use for cutwork. Once you are happy with your graphics, easily export the file to the Wings section of the software. Here you will do basic embroidery editing to create the cutwork shape. Then, simply send the design to your embroidery machine, where the embroidery and cutwork magic happens.
It's easy to be excited about machine embroidery. Your embroidery machine enables you to customize any garment or sewing project, and for you to be more creative in the hobby that you love. The creativity enabled by your home embroidery machine is just the beginning, however!
Accompanying software programs enable you to take nearly any design and turn it into stitches. That's what the Artistic Sewing Suite is all about - helping you get more from your embroidery machine!
Using the Artistic Sewing Suite, you can:
- Create applique shapes and stitch them in the hoop
- Turn a wide range of artwork into stitchable files to use on your embroidery machine
- Create logos for shirts and hats
- Stitch out lettering
- Create repeat patterns for quilt finishing
- Embellish ready-to-wear garments and home dec items with personalized designs
The Artstic Sewing Suite allows you to import images from a wide range of sources - clip art, photos, personal artwork - and turn them into designs that can be stitched on your embroidery machine. The Suite includes a powerful graphics program so that you can edit, manipulate and personalize your artwork, then turn it into the perfect accent for your next sewing project.
The program comes with over 3,000 built-in designs, so you can get started right out of the box. Best of all, the program is intuitive and easy to learn. The Easy Sequence feature creates perfect embroidery from imported drawings, so you don't need to manipulate the thread sequences to get amazing results. Five pre-set fabric categories, and a wide range of fabric weights, allows the software to customize the design to the fabric - giving perfect embroidery density all by itself.
Minimum System Requirements for Artistic Sewing Suite
- Minimum 1.5 GHz Intel or AMD processor
- 1 GB of RAM (for Windows XP O/S) or 2 GB of RAM (for Windows Vista™ & Windows® 7), 3GB of RAM (for Windows Vista™ 64-bit and Windows® 7 64-bit)
- 1 GB of free uncompressed hard disk space
- CD-ROM for installation
- 3D DirectX 9 accelerator with at least 128 MB dedicated RAM, 32-bit color graphics card;
- If the machine has Windows Vista/7 it must be Aero capable.
- 1024 x 768 Monitor resolution
- Windows XP®, or Windows Vista™, Windows® 7 with the latest Service Packs.
- Available USB port for the USB Hardware Key.
my editor™ is a Free, simple viewing and editing software with some innovative features and functions. It was developed to provide the capability to view and modify supported embroidery files and then re-save them in any of the available embroidery file formats. It can be very helpful for any user who wants to make simple changes to embroidery designs. It will help you view your designs with actual thread colors, make changes and add information to them. Also includes extra browsing and saving capabilities, and tools for better production and material management.
Click here for your free my editor™ software download