Introduction to an affordable Singer Commercial Grade machine - you can just feel the power and versatility of this machine!
The Singer Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Professional Machine is great! This amazing sewing machine has the strength and speed to get projects done quickly with professional results. With a Commercial-Grade Motor this machine is 60% stronger than the average sewing machine! There is no limit to what you can do with the Singer CG-590 Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Professional Sewing Machine.
SewingMachinePlus.com Customer Personal Review
"After looking for a solid machine to replace an old Brother. I found this Singer Commercial grade machine from Sewing Machines Plus. It rates a AAA in my book. After receiving the machine, some months later I found a part had not shipped with the machine, I notified customer service and sent me the part immediately, no charge. I couldn't be happier with the sewing machine and customer service after the sale."
Theresa M Twiss
Jun 18, 2010.
Faster Sewing Speed.
Sewing speed up to 1,100 stitches per minute. Faster than a standard sewing machine.
Automatic Four-Step Buttonhole.
A simple, four-step process for sewing perfect buttonholes every time.
Top Drop-In Bobbin.
There is no bobbin case to remove and adjust. Monitoring the thread supply has never been easier.
Horizontal Thread Delivery.
The thread feeds along a horizontal path for less twist and no tangle.
Touch & Wind™ Bobbin Winder
The needle bar easily disengages for winding the bobbin.
Convenient Drop Feed.
There are no plates or covers. Conveniently located drop feed lever lowers the feed dogs for free motion embroidery, stippling or button attachment.
Automatic Needle Threader.
Machine threading is effortless, right down to the eye of the needle.
Handy Free Arm.
Provides professional results and easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other hard-to reach areas.
Stitch Balance Control.
This allows you to balance your stitch to the desired amount.
The motor is 60% stronger than a standard sewing machine, making it easy to sew heavy-duty fabrics.
Needle Position Selector.
Adjust the position of your needle with ease.
Exclusive Electronic Foot Control.
Singer's exclusive electronic foot control guarantees consistent speed with no jump starts.
Includes a regulating dial that allows for slower speeds, regardless of the pressure applied.
18 Built In Stitches + 4 Step Buttonhole.
Stitch Width Lever.
Thread Tension Dial.
Located just in Front of the machine.
Suction Cup Machine Base.
Holds the machine securely to the table, even when sewing at maximum speed.
- 25 Year Limited Warranty
- Peace of mind from a 25-year limited warranty on commercial, school and home use.
- Duratec™ Frame
- A SINGER exclusive that provides rigid support and prevents rusting.
- Jam-Resistant Bobbin Case
- Floating bobbin case prevents thread jams, even when sewing on sheer fabric or no fabric at all.
- Finger Guard
- Provides additional protection for fingers around the needle area, a real benefit during high-speed sewing.
- Double Insulated
- Protects against shock by creating a barrier between the operator and the machineís interior electrical components.
- Snap-on presser feet.
- Thread cutter.
- Automatic Pressure system.
- Automatic Reverse button.
- Variety of built-in stitches for fashion, home decor and quilting.
- Stretch stitches for strength and flexibility to seams.
- Infinitely variable stitch length and width.
- Multiple needle positions.
- Balance adjustment lever for perfect buttonholes and stretch stitches.
- Cabinet mountable.
- Built-in carrying handle for portability.
- Needle pack.
- General purpose foot.
- Zipper foot.
- Special purpose foot.
- Buttonhole foot.
- Blindstitch hem foot.
- Large / Small spool pin holder.
- Finger guard.
- Foot control.
- Power cord.
- Foot control.
- Instruction manual.
Singer CG-590 Commercial Grade Product Sheet.