10% OFF EVERYTHING SITEWIDE!
USE CODE “INDEPENDENCE” DURING CHECKOUT OR CALL NOW
PROMO CODE DISCOUNTS CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH FINANCED PURCHASES. One promo code per online order. Limited to in-stock items; not applicable to previous purchases; gift cards; excludes Miele; Janome; Accuquilt; Reliable; Sew Steady; Industrial machines; and certain special financing offers. Some other product exceptions may apply. Cannot combine with other sale offers.
Pfaff Coverlock 3.0 Overlock Machine
Call 1-800-401-8151 for details.
Introduction: Pfaff Coverlock 3.0!
5 threads, unbelievable sewing space, the professional coverstitch and a lot more!
Sew, trim, hem and more in a single step for a professional finish on all of your projects. Give your ideas the perfect finish and create exclusive accents with decorative stitches.
The Need For An Overlock Machine!
Did you know that PFAFF® carries professional overlock machines designed for the home sewer that will trim, stitch, and overcast your seam in half the time? But that is not all...
- PROFESSIONALISM If you want to sew and create a professional seams and finishes like readymade garments.
- SPEED PFAFF® overlock machines sews and finish a seam that your sewing machine can not manage in half the time.
- VERSITALITY PFAFF® overlock machines are versatile and can be used on woven, knit, and many other types of fabrics.
- SEAM FINISH edges of pressed open seams and hems to prevent fraying.
- DIFFERENTIAL FEED feeds knit fabrics without stretching or rippling and provides a smooth seam on lightweight fabrics that tend to pucker
- STRETCH a seam sewn on an overlock is as stretchy as the fabric it is sewn on.
- COVER STITCH finishing and topstitching provides a far more elastic stitch than sewing on your sewing machine.
- DECORATING on crafts, jackets, and other garments are made using a variety of threads, yarns, and ribbons in the loopers. There are many different decorative techniques used to embellish garments for a very fashionable and unique wardrobe.
- GATHERING light and medium weight fabrics is made easy and evenly for home decorating, adding ruffles, or gathering a skirt. It is twice as fast and adjustable, too!
- QUILT PIECING is done quickly and finishes neatly on the reverse side for those projects not being layered and quilted.
Discover new horizons with a PFAFF® overlock machine
Terry cloth or velvet?
Will not fray. Up to 5 threads encase the fabric edge, to create the perfect finish.
Each stitch is caught securely. Knits from fine to heavy – only an overlock machine can deal with them all. Each stitch is caught securely, the seams remain elastic, and the differential feed eliminates wavy edges.
Denim or corduroy?
Each seam is secure. Heavy fabrics require seams which won‘t tear, even under the greatest strain.
Jersey or sweatshirt fabric?
Extremely stretchy seams. Seams that follow your every move – guaranteed by the elasticity of an overlock seam. Unbeatable and tear-proof.
Chiffon and silk?
Fine seams for fine fabrics. Fine fabric edges which have been finished using an overlock machine do not pucker. The rolled hem is a decorative edge finish for fine fabrics. Create beautiful waves or gathers by adjusting the Differential Feed settings!
PFAFF® overlock line
The clean, sophisticated design is characteristic of the new PFAFF® overlock machines. Its origins lie in German tradition and combine high performance standards with modern form. Highest perfection and extra-large* sewing space are waiting for you and your ideas.
Light or heavy, stretch or woven – a PFAFF® overlock machine offers the right stitch for every fabric. Durable seams, perfectly finished edges, professional hems, and decorative effects – everything is possible.
In one single step, a PFAFF® overlock machine stitches two fabric pieces together, trims the fabric edge, and finishes it – so quickly that it is a joy to watch. Electronic speed control guarantees full piercing power at all speeds.
Each fiber of fabric is caught thoroughly to prevent fraying. Perfectly even seams on every fabric, thanks to differential feed. No stretching or puckering. Adjustable settings for all types of fabrics and techniques.
Pfaff Coverlock 3.0 Key Features
View the full range of features:
Coverstitch – sew, finish and hem in one step! - The hem is the true test of perfection! Set the PFAFF® coverlock™ 3.0 overlock machine for coverstitch – and the rest seems to happen by itself. In a single step, the fabric edge is finished on the bottom and a hem is created with a double-needle effect on the top. Use coverstitch to finish neck and armhole edges perfectly.
So much space! - The sophisticated design of the PFAFF® coverlock™ 3.0 overlock machine offers an extra-large sewing space – a real advantage when sewing with large amounts of fabric. An extension table is included. Just slide it in place to double the sewing area. When sewing projects or when adding decorative seams or sewing coverstitch, you will enjoy the wide opening to the right of the needle that helps you maneuver your fabric easily.
23 stitches are waiting for you and your ideas - These include the popular safety stitch – an industrial stitch which won‘t tear, even under the greatest strain. Try it for yourself! Use chainstitch to do your basting as it is easy to unravel and you will never run out of bobbin thread.
Highest perfection with a wide range of features - Each stitch has been automatically set at the optimal thread tension and can also be adjusted to fit your every need. Sew with up to 5 threads. The differential feed guarantees absolutely even stitching on every fabric.
Pfaff Coverlock 3.0 - Downloads
Download "The Need for an Overlock Machine" PDF
Download "Overlock Machine" lines PDF
Download Comparison Chart of Overlock Machines PDF
Download Overlock Machine stitches PDF
Download Coverlock Brochure PDF
(More images coming later.)
Get introduced to this product:
Pfaff Coverlock 3.0 Overlock Machine!
View these videos to get a better idea of what you'll purchase!
PFAFF® coverlock™ and hobbylock™ line film clip
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
View All Reviews
Need more supplies? Find them below! Just add them to cart directly form this page.
View all Accessories