Purchase an Affordable Easy-to-Use Embroidery Machine: Memory Craft 10001!
Introduction to the Legendary Precise Embroidery and Powerful machine!
The Memory Craft 10001 unites precise embroidery, powerful on-board design and stitch editing, and legendary stitch quality. You can accomplish advanced embellishment with decorative stitches, or rely on the machine's precision for delicate heirloom work. Janome patented two-step embroidery conversion guarantees projects are finished quickly and easily.
Janome’s famous intuitive technology means that if you can point, drag and push a button, you can create beautiful embroidery layouts right on the large, color Touch Screen. Copy, paste and flip designs. Rotate in increments as small as one degree or in 45 degree jumps. Select from seven built-in fonts, 2-3 letter monograms and border designs. Specify your favorite thread; the MC10001 can convert the standard Janome thread colors into thread colors and numbers to match Robison-Anton, Madeira or Mettler. Your MC10001 even comes with easy-to-use software to create customized designs and layouts using your computer.
The MC10001 takes sewing just as seriously as it does embroidery. You get the power and precision of Janome’s Superior Feed System. There are over 250 utility and decorative stitches and 11 one-step buttonholes. And, its customization features give ordinary sewing extraordinary results. Adjust stitch length and width, elongate, and combine. Then save your unique stitch patterns into one of the machine’s built-in memory banks or onto an ATA PC Card.
Memory Craft 10001 Machine Features
For sewing and embroidery, the Memory Craft 10001 has it all. Are you looking for legendary stitch quality, ease-of-use, and sewing power that’s both smooth and quiet? Maybe you also want beautifully precise embroidery, unlimited design size, and two-step conversion from sewing to embroidery without a bulky attachment. Perhaps your wish list also includes versatile on-board layout software, Touch Screen design and stitch editing and computer connectivity. If this sounds like you, then the MC10001 is the one for you.
You have more ways to get embroidery designs in and out of the MC10001 than any other machine: ATA PC Card, USB port and RS232C port. There are dozens of beautiful embroidery design pre-programmed into the MC10001, from tiny Free Arm designs to giant Giga designs. Perfect since you get FOUR hoops standard: 2” x 2” Free Arm, 5” x 4.3” Standard, 5.5” x 7.9” Large and 9.1” x 7.9” Giga.
These are the following key features of the Memory Craft 10001
Two Step Conversion - Conversion between sewing and embroidery takes just two steps with the Memory Craft 10001. Touch the embroidery mode key and attach the embroidery foot.
More Standard Hoops - From the tiny Free Arm Hoop to the giant Giga Hoop, and two more sizes in between, your MC10001 comes with the right size hoop for your project.
Multi Folder Memory System - The MC10001 has multiple built-in Memory folders for organizing designs within the machine itself. This flexible multi-folder system also allows you to save up to 1,200 designs on your ATA PC card in 12 different folders.
More Ways to Transfer Designs - The Internet, CD Rom, Memory Card, PC Design Card, and ATA PC Card. You can even connect it directly to your computer via the USB or RS232C ports. Compatible with Janome embroidery design and layout software like Digitizer 10000 and Customizer 10000 Plus.
More Ways to Edit On-Screen - You don’t need a computer to do sophisticated design layouts on the MC10001. The built-in layout software allows you to bring in designs; copy, delete, paste, rotate and resize; then move them to exact locations in your layout.
Decorative Stitches - Stitch quality is exact and the selection is enormous. Plus, you can control the look of each stitch or stitch combination with our sophisticated yet easy-to-use Touch Screen
Janome Memory Craft 10001 Features
- Full color, 5.7" back lit touch screen
- Customize controls for screen contrast, sensitivity, inch/cm, display, and others
- Upgradeable via software
- 10 languages available on screen
- Multi-folder memory capacity; 4 built-in folders, 12 ATA PC card folders
- Memory indicator
- Upper thread, bobbin thread, and presser foot sensors
- Automatic drop feed mechanism
- Easy access accessory compartment in top lid
- Two-piece halogen sewing light
- Hard cover
- 257 Decorative and Utility stitches, plus 11 one-step buttonholes
- Regular sewing speed: 860 spm with variable speed control
- Twin needle guard
- Start/stop sewing button
- Instant switch-over to/from embroidery to/from regular sewing
- Knee lift
- 47 built-in embroidery designs
- 7 Monogram fonts with European letters
- Three built-in alphabets
- Two and three letter monogramming
- Direct PC link, USB, or off-line via ATA PC card
- Maximum embroidery size: 9.1" x 7.9"
- Embroidery speed 60-800spm
- Three built-in alphabets
- Two and three letter monogramming
- Change colors to favorite thread (Janome, Robison-Anton, Madeira, Mettler)
- Embroidery area tracing
- Easy drag & drop for editing placement
- Resize from 80% to 120%
- Rotate in 1 or 45 degree increments in both directions
- Arc layout
Janome Memory Craft 10001 Specifications
- One Step Instant Switch To/From Embroidery Mode
- Full Color 5.7" with Backlight (122 x 91.5 mm)
- PC Link: Direct Link (USB/RS232C)
- Multi-Folders (Embroidery) Built-in Memory: Built-in: 4 folders; ATA PC Card: 12 folders
- Multi-Folders (Conventional) Built-in Memory: Built-in: 4 folders ATA PC Card: 12 folders
- Eco Mode: 1-30 min. + Off
- Knee Lifter
- .JEF+ Embroidery Format
- Outer Memory Device: ATA PC Card PC Design Card Memory Card-via Card Reader 10000
- 5.5" x 7.9" (140 x 200 mm) Maximum Embroidery Field
- 400-800 SPM Embroidery Sewing Speed
- 7 Monogramming Fonts
- Built-In Designs: Giga hoop: 5; Free arm: 14; Large: 14; Standard: 14
- 2&3 Letter Monogramming Emblems
- Giga Hoop Embroidery
- Free Arm Embroidery
- Favorite Thread Selection
- Embroidery Area Tracing
- Standard Hoops: Large: 5.5"x 7.9" (140x200 mm); Standard: 5.0"x4.3" (126 x 110 mm); Giga: 9.1"x7.9" (230 x 200 mm); Free Arm: 2.0"x2.0" (50x50 mm)
- 10 Number of Programmed Languages
- Built-in Memory (Embroidery)
- Drag and Drop for Design Position Adjustment
- Arc Layout
- 80%-120% Re-sizing (Design)
- Design Combination
- Zoom Function
- Flip (Vertical/Horizontal)
- 1-45 Degrees Clockwise and Counter-Clockwise Rotation
- Memory Indicator
- Embroider Time Indicator (Improved)
- Embroidery Stitch Counter Every 10 Stitches
- Maximum Sewing Speed: 860SPM
- Stitch Package: 357 (26 New) Stitches
- 3 Lettering Stitches
- 11 Buttonholes
- Built-in Memory (Ordinary Sewing)
- Twin Needle Guard
- Computer Controlled Thread Tension Control
- Upper Thread Sensor
- Bobbin Thread Sensor
- Presser Foot Sensor
- P foot Sensor
- Top and Bottom Storage Compartment
- Automatic Drop Feed Mechanism
- Halogen Sewing Lights- 2 Pieces
- Hard Cover Case
Janome Memory Craft 10001 Included Accessories
- Embroidery Essentials Plus Kit
- Embroidery Hoop (A) (With Template)
- Embroidery Hoop (B) (With Template)
- Embroidery Hoop (C) Free-Arm (With Template)
- Embroidery Hoop (D) Giga (With Template)
- Foot Control
- Knee Lifter
- Template Sheets (for Built-in Designs)
- Hard Cover (Carrying Case)
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot R
- Satin Stitch Foot F
- Embroidery Foot P
- Zig-zag Foot A
- Blind Hem Foot G
- Overedge Foot C
- 1/4" Seam Foot O
- Cording Foot H
- Rolled Hem Foot D
- Zipper Foot E
- Overcasting Foot M
- Button Sewing Foot T
- Walking Foot
- Set of Needles
- Quilting Bar for Walking Foot
- Spool Pin Felt
- Lint Brush
- Additional Spool Pin
- Seam Ripper
- Spool Holder (Small)
- Button Shank Plate
- Cloth Guide
- Basting/Darning Foot P-2
- Quilting Bar
- Instruction Books
- Warranty Instructions
Janome Memory Craft 10001 Downloads
Janome Memory Craft 10001 Brochure
Download the Janome Memory Craft 10001 Brochure
(More images coming later.)
3 Year Platinum Protection Warranty
Add on a 3 Year Platinum Protection Warranty During Checkout For 100% Peace Of Mind!
SewingMachinesPlus.com is proud to offer its Platinum Protection Plan, for sewing, embroidery, longarm quilting and overlock machines sold in the U.S.A.
- NO REPAIR BILLS
- COVERED PARTS AND LABOR
- 1 YEAR FREE SHIPPING
- NO DEDUCTIBLE
- COVERS NORMAL USAGE
- PEACE OF MIND
Your purchase is not complete until you add the security of a SewingMachinesPlus.com Platinum Protection Plan. You depend on your Sewing machine to work hard for you. When a problem arises and a repair is required, you need it fixed as fast as possible. But then you’re faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often the machine may need service?
Now you can relax. With our SewingMachinesPlus.com Platinum Protection Plan, out-of-pocket expenses are completely eliminated for your sewing machine repairs. The plan guarantees to pay all covered parts and labor beyond the original warranty. It’s peace of mind protection you can count on. Don’t put it off! Protect your investment and pocketbook with affordable coverage.
- This warranty covers parts and labor for 3 years.
- Used under normal home sewing conditions.
- Consumable items not covered; (needles, bobbins, bobbin cases, springs, and belts)
- The warranty does not cover improper use, abuse, commercial or industrial use of machines.
- The warranty does not cover flood, fire or other acts of nature.
Call SewingMachinesPlus.com if you have any questions. This is one of the best platinum protection warranties available for your sewing machine!
Get introduced to this product:
Janome Memory Craft 10001 Sewing & Embroidery Machine!
View these videos to get a better idea of what you'll purchase!
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
Need more supplies? Find them below! Just add them to cart directly form this page.