Handi Quilter Longarm Basics: Using Rulers & Templates (DVD)
Your Price: $16.95
You Save $3.04 [15%]
Longarm Basics Series One: Using Rulers & Templates (DVD)
Quilt accurate shapes and lines on your quilt using rulers and templates. These are some simple techniques that will ensure success.
- Set up your machine and frame for ruler work.
- Use the 3-point pressure technique to maintain control.
- Combine rulers and templates with marking the quilt top for accuracy.
- Use rulers safely for stitch-in-the-ditch, crosshatching, piano keys, clamshells, 5-pointed stars, orange peel, Baptist fans and more.
- Use straight rulers to create curved quilting lines.
Handi Quilter Video
Package contains 1 DVD, running time 49 minutes.
This disk is also available in a value priced seven disk set:
- Borders: To Turn or Not to Turn.
- Continuous Line Designs.
- Groovy Boards.
- Using Rulers & Templates.
Get introduced to this product: Handi Quilter Longarm Basics: Using Rulers & Templates (DVD)!
View these images to get a better idea of what you'll purchase! Click on the thumbnail to enlarge!
No rating yet... Be the first to rate this product!
Need more supplies? Just check the boxes and click "Add to Cart" to pick up everything at once!